Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will Trump be impeached?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ModWasp

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fascinating stuff considering 90% of 'the community' are too scared to make any predictions.

Of course they don't. Most commentators on here haven't even got to grips with the basics yet but like to argue on mundane matters. Career, vocation and occupation - 5th house anyone? Electronic currencies, Taurus?

WTF?

The type of astrology that we practise - whatever the technique used - produces instant and objective results. We can make a prediction and we've got the result 2 minutes later. I can't think of any other school of astrological thought that does this, except maybe Horary, which is very closely linked in terms of interpretation to what we do, but even then, it's still doesn't produce the instant result that we get. And of course, the mind is more focused when there's a monetary investment involved!

Our subject might very well be at the bottom of the astrological food chain, but I'll say this; The best astrologers on this forum, at least in terms of rulership interpretation, all seem to be fully paid-up members of the SAS - the Sports Astrologers Society!

Got a problem with the basics? Interpretation? House Rulership?

Call in the SAS!

That'll learn 'em!
Tom

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark usually oversees this, and I"ll tip him off, but as of now let's get back on topic.
Mark

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom,

I have removed some the most off topic comments. Some of which were were totally unacceptable here.

But even then I feel this thread has got plain nasty and way off focus.

I have therefore reluctantly decided to lock the entire thread until further notice.

Apologies to those of you that put some good work on here and actually tried to stay on topic.

Mark
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: