Today, transiting mars and transiting jupiter are both semi-square that august eclipse. It looks like Trump had what I would call 2 minor wins--the travel ban was at least partially upheld by the supreme court and he signed a deal with India to export LNG to India. The August eclipse may empower Trump. Who Knows? Most astrologers predicted Hillary was going to win in 2016. AMY

From Deb's Traditional Rules for Judging Eclipses, here elsewhere:
Eclipses in Leo portend death or misfortune for royalty, nobility and 'persons of quality'; the ruination and destruction of ancient buildings, palaces and churches; division amongst the clergy, the besieging of towns, and a scarcity of horses and grain.
I also note that the path of totality of the eclipse crosses or comes very close to:

- Mount Hood
- The Yellowstone caldera
- The New Madrid fault line

any of which could bring down a building or two. The eclipse is also closely conjunct to Regulus, the 'royal star', on the Leo/Virgo cusp. It wold appear to be directly aimed at the USA.

Rather looking forward to seeing it; I live maybe 150 miles from the point of greatest totality. But traditionally eclipses are bad news.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

The is a piece in today's Sunday Telegraph explaining that Kushner failed to declare his meeting with the Russian twice during security clearance for taking up an official position in the Trump Administration. This carries a maximum of five years in prison.

Now really we need to move over to the 21st August Eclipse thread as a key part in that is that Trump is likely to circle the wagons to protect his "cubs."

You'll remember that GW Bush Jnr had to loose Rumsfeld, sacrifice him, but there is little chance that Trump would hang Kushner out to dry, NOT least as he may have a big hand in running the While House now.

Interesant n'est pas ?

H

Hello Rocko:

You may or may not be on the right track, with your suspicions re: the son in law (Jared Kushner) and the potential lack of disclosure re: Kushner's ties with Russians. But, since nobody in the astrology community has an accurate birth time for Jared Kushner, making predictions about him is tricky, but not impossible.

That said, it must be said that two of Trump's biggest "bigshots" in the White House have the natal Moon in Pisces; Kushner and Chief of Staff Reince Preibus.

The transit of Neptune to the natal Moon is mostly always difficult and is sometimes prone to scandal.

I have one client who's natal Moon in Pisces was being conjuncted (conjoined) by Neptune. She was a medical Doctor who had to quit the profession and do an early retirement, due to increasing physical and mental health issues. She also had a failing marriage (which she has since reconciled). However, Neptune transits on the Moon have a nasty reputation of piling on, one thing after another. And, if you are not very strong, mentally, you could lose it, indeed.

As explained elsewhere on this thread, Trump and his family are an arrogant, wealthy, resiliant bunch who have overcome the most difficult of scandals during the Presidential campaign, and now in the White House, are a very powerful group who will be hard to get rid of, now that the American people allowed them the keys to the vault.

I am aware of the seperate thread re: the upcoming Solar Eclipse = Donald Trump's natal ascendant and perhaps these comments belong there.

The Lunar Eclipse of August 21st falling on Trump's critical natal ascendant/descendant axis is much like "the damsel in distress" tied to the railway tracks.

Except, that I predict that the damsel will not be Trump, but someone within his inner circle. It seems to me that a major relationship in Trump's life may be ending OR it may be severely tested.

The eclipse falls on his natal Mars, (with a rather wide orb of nearly 3 degrees) so that may activate his natal 9th house of foreign affairs and legal matters, while his 4th house is also ruled by Mars.

Therefore, the trouble (if any?) may originate from either his immediate family or from legal court matters (or from things related to the 9th house).

Finally, the transit of Saturn in Sagittarius in Trump's natal 4th house, currently conjoining his natal Moon, is a smoking gun aspect of where we can expect things to fall apart for Trump.

That said, Saturn is also a retardant, an instrument of delay, and it's in league with the devil, (right, Ms. Gaudette? LOL) so whatever monkey business arises from the eclipse, Saturn will likely delay the inevitable for weeks and or months.

trump

Do you have any ideas about the lightly suspects in this legal drama with Trump? Do you think it could be his wife--tired of this crap and leaves him or the son in law? Thanks AMY

My feeling is that his Wife is very loyal to him but in a feisty way.

I think the problem is that he may have to sacrifice his Son in Law, as he, Kushner, failed to declare contacts with Foreign Agents twice on Security Clearances.

And my feeling is that he won't be willing to do that because it'd be like cutting off his own arm and leg and torso.

I understand the August Eclipse has a theme in it about loyalty.

H

I also agree that Trump's marriage will have the status quo for now. As previously mentioned, Melania Trump was likely planning her escape just before the end of the presidential campaign. But when he (trump) won the Presidency, that event upset her plans. However, the fact that she stayed behind in New York City, instead of living in the White House with him, spoke volumes about the state of their marriage.

We may know more about the state of the marriage when Saturn makes its final swing over Trump's natal Moon.

Meanwhile, what man (even Donald Trump) would want a wife who doesn't support her husband in his career. I would have sent Melania Trump packing, if I had won the Presidency and she didn't live with me in the White House. But maybe Trump is so toxic to live with, she had no choice.

The main problem is that: When t. Saturn is in your natal 4th house, the career should not be the focus of your life, anyway.

The focus should be on building your home and family, a foundation of sorts, and not your career.

Donald Trump also broke a MAJOR cardinal rule about career and business. You should never mix your family life with day to day business or politics.

The reason is that, if your family members ever let you down, then not only is your day job screwed, but your family life is also screwed.

I am not aware of ANY political leader in the last 100 years who has hired his son-in-law, daughter, and two sons to help him run his day to day affairs. They have no previous collective political experience, whatsoever, and personal wealth alone, does not make you suitable for public office.

But, what is becoming increasingly clear to me is that, I think that transiting Saturn in his natal 4th house, conjoining his natal Moon, describes the situation, very well. He is a politician and President on training wheels, carrying all of his family on one bicycle, as well. This overdependance on family is astrologically explainable (natal Moon in 4th house) but leaves Trump at great risk.

T. Saturn on Moon requires that your personal life be simplified, and less is more. So, if Jared Kushner does get turfed out, that is part of Saturn's overall plan to make his family relationships more practical.

Therefore, it is inevitable that the bicycle will eventually fall down and all of the Trump riders will hit the pavement, hard.

I have NO sympathy for wealthy people who try to abuse our democratic political system with SHAMELESS NEPOTISM ! Saturn is also very relentless about how you conduct your affairs, and everyone must bow to Saturn, including the Trumps, let's be clear !

In my 30 years of covering politics in the news business, the only thing that could come POSSIBLY close to describing the current White House, is the 1960's tv show, The Beverly Hillbillies, featuring Granny (Donald Trump), Uncle Jed (Jared Kuchner) Ellie May and her critters (Ivanka) and last, but not least, Jethro (Reince Preibus).

Good grief ! :-(

S.

Re: trump

amymaddalozzo wrote:Do you have any ideas about the lightly suspects in this legal drama with Trump? Do you think it could be his wife--tired of this crap and leaves him or the son in law? Thanks AMY
It may be that one or both will leave him, but Trump has a lot of family, so if one lets him down, someone else will likely stay.

It's like fighting North Korea. They have seven million strong in their Army, so they will be tough to defeat, if a war happens at all. North Korea is like a bully on the block with connections to the mob. If you defeat the bully, the mob will come looking for you.

I heard today that Trump Jnr and the Campaign Manager Manifort have been called to testify to the Congressional Hearings next Wednesday, 26th July, and Kushner next Monday, the 24th July.

Further I understand that they knew that the Russian Publicist was going to offer information, dirty on Hillary Clinton, that had come from the Russian State.

The information turned out to be of little use.

In Security Clearance submissions this meeting was NOT disclosed.

I think it looks like a bit of a Storm in a Tea Cup, but with the Solar Eclipse hitting Trump on and after the 21st August you've got to wonder how it might blow up.

H

How will the congressional hearings go for Kushner and the campaign manager ? Congressional hearings are NOT court trials, so they can do what James Comey did and plead the fifth amendment on certain questions related to the Russians.

I would be very surprised if the congressional hearings lead to anything damaging to Trump that we don't already know about in the media.

Reports on the BBC explaining that Trump is looking into ways of pardoning himself and his family members.

Also that his finances are being investigate.

You got to wonder ? And I think I'll let this run now.

Talk that the Stock Market will begin to retreat next week.

See you in September.

H

Having heard Trumpy talk about Jeff Sessions yesterday you've got to wonder if he has something very big to hide.

Astrologically that'd be Pluto in Capricorn in his 5th House, and that planet is going to cause him an awful lot of misery.

We know his Finances are now being investigated and he'll hate having his laundry washed in public.

We know he claimed to be worth $10B but is actually worth more like $2B.

You don't do the deals he's done without cutting some corners. However, does that make him a Criminal?

H