Fascinating stuff considering 90% of 'the community' are too scared to make any predictions.
Of course they don't. Most commentators on here haven't even got to grips with the basics yet but like to argue on mundane matters. Career, vocation and occupation - 5th house anyone? Electronic currencies, Taurus?

WTF?

The type of astrology that we practise - whatever the technique used - produces instant and objective results. We can make a prediction and we've got the result 2 minutes later. I can't think of any other school of astrological thought that does this, except maybe Horary, which is very closely linked in terms of interpretation to what we do, but even then, it's still doesn't produce the instant result that we get. And of course, the mind is more focused when there's a monetary investment involved!

Our subject might very well be at the bottom of the astrological food chain, but I'll say this; The best astrologers on this forum, at least in terms of rulership interpretation, all seem to be fully paid-up members of the SAS - the Sports Astrologers Society!

Got a problem with the basics? Interpretation? House Rulership?

Call in the SAS!

That'll learn 'em!
Verum e

Mark usually oversees this, and I"ll tip him off, but as of now let's get back on topic.

Thanks Tom,

I have removed some the most off topic comments. Some of which were were totally unacceptable here.

But even then I feel this thread has got plain nasty and way off focus.

I have therefore reluctantly decided to lock the entire thread until further notice.

Apologies to those of you that put some good work on here and actually tried to stay on topic.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly