Just as a side note...

Maybe Saturn Contra Parallel MC is there to help us.

Age wise, out of the last 20 years, only 3 horses haven't been age:-

9, 10, or 11 years old.

Could be a filter...
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I have 3 e/w singles for this race. I did say in an earlier post that i doubted that i would have a bet, but i couldn't resist it! Picking 3 is a bit of a cheat, but everyone seems to do it - so what the hay? Hopefully ill improve on my grand national record of 2nd,4th,2nd this year!

My bets are:-

VIEUX LION ROUGE (NAP)- Sun in Aries, L12, semi square Mars, trine Saturn - see previous post
PLEASANT COMPANY - square Jupiter, L7, semi square Moon, L11
PERFECT CANDIDATE - trine Moon, L11.
Last edited by ModWasp on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Verum e

ModWasp wrote:One for Arthur - 'Arthur" -The meaning of this name is unknown. It could be derived from the Celtic elements artos "bear" combined with viros "man" or rigos "king"

https://www.behindthename.com/name/arthur

Grats to all those who placed.
Well "Thur" sounds like "Thor". Maybe John Addey's fifth house cusp theory, which implicates Jupiter in Libra in this chart, is significant here?

"Ar" reminds of "Ares", or Mars. Jupiter in Libra makes a one degree orb opposition to the Sun in Aries. Also, the fifth house cusp trines Mars in Taurus.

Well "Thur" sounds like "Thor". Maybe John Addey's fifth house cusp theory, which implicates Jupiter in Libra in this chart, is significant here?
Interesting theory, but I think it's more to do with 'One' (Sun, Leo - according to Rex Bills and Aries, it could be suggested) and 'Arthur', the name possibly coming from the word 'King' (Sun, Leo). The 12th cusp was in Leo. It's an important testimony, L12, in my humble opinion.
Also, the fifth house cusp trines Mars in Taurus.
The first aspect was a square to The Sun.

As for the retrograde Jupiter - Thunder and Roses ran into the back of a loose horse and sent the jockey flying backwards! Astrology in action!
Verum e

ModWasp wrote:
Interesting theory, but I think it's more to do with 'One' (Sun, Leo - according to Rex Bills and Aries, it could be suggested) and 'Arthur', the name possibly coming from the word 'King' (Sun, Leo). The 12th cusp was in Leo. It's an important testimony, L12, in my humble opinion.

As for the retrograde Jupiter - Thunder and Roses ran into the back of a loose horse and sent the jockey flying backwards! Astrology in action!
Interesting. I agree with you that "One" relates to the Sun. Solus meant alone, solitary.