Dream horary

Hey everyone! You've all been so much help that I'm hoping I can get a bit of insight. I've been having a lot of dreams lately (read as almost every night this past week) about my ex acting highly erratic and either friends or family members of him keep reaching out to me to talk to him. I still have no intention of initiating contact and have been doing quite well in healing since last time I contacted him so I did a chart to figure out what the heck is up with these dreams! I still don't quite know how to pick apart a dream chart (I've done them for my friends before with relative ease but it seems, as usual, harder to decipher for myself) and would appreciate more skilled eyes taking a glance if anyone has time!
Casted the chart and it's radical. I know that dreams are represented by the ninth house which, in this chart, is ruled by Venus (Taurus).

In this chart, I'm Mercury (Virgo) and he'd be Jupiter (Pisces).

Venus is in the Mercury ruled sign of Gemini which yeah! My dream so it makes sense. It's on the 10H cusp though but from further reading that I've done, I've seen that after the 9H we look to the 10H for further details on the dream. Venus is separating from Mercury which I'd see as me waking up from said dream not too long ago.

Venus in Gemini is Jupiter's sign of detriment which makes sense! O only had one dream where I directly interacted with him but the rest were people passing along information but none of it was anything positive about how he was doing or acting.

From here is where I get lost over how to read it. Mercury is moving into my 12H which seems appropriate - just trying to mind my own business and do my own thing (Mercury in Leo). Jupiter is placed in his 8H (I believe he did in previous charts I did about him) of anxieties and worries. It's placed in my 9H planets sign of rulership Libra which I guess mirrors that the dream was definitely about him. But I'm not sure how to read anything else... There's also a number of inconjuncts which while I would usually not bother paying attention to, also seem relevant since there was so much tension and irritation in the dream.

The one I woke up from this morning had his ex (the girl he dated before me) reach out to me. We've never spoken before in waking life and she sent a Facebook friend request that I decided by chance to accept. She messaged me with a lot of concern over him and his behavior and how while they had been in touch for a good while now (Which they were when we were dating), he had started pulling away and disappearing on her for the last few months. The only insight she was getting was from his own social media activity and she remarked how she had seen this with him before when he had gone through a very bad time when they were together and when they broke up. She commented how I was the only person she had been able to see successfully pull him out of that kind of spiral and asked me if I had spoken to him recently. I told her he basically decided on not maintaining contact and that I hadn't, and then she started getting more worried. That's when the dream started getting weird, where suddenly she was started to act really erratic like how he was describing and it was starting to get directed at me so I woke up.

Anyway! Any help in deciphering the chart would really be appreciated.

Thank you![/img]

Simple.
Look for the aspects of and to the 9th lord.
You and profession - good Venus sext merc
Same with partner business and parents Venus trine jup
Potty friends and colleagues Ven square moon
Same with sub-ordinates and consultants Venus opp Saturn.

PD

pankajdubey wrote:Simple.
Look for the aspects of and to the 9th lord.
You and profession - good Venus sext merc
Same with partner business and parents Venus trine jup
Potty friends and colleagues Ven square moon
Same with sub-ordinates and consultants Venus opp Saturn.

PD
Sorry! I'm not entirely sure I follow the break down. What do you mean by profession and business and colleagues as my dream wasn't work related at all.

Hi Upandabove,

I think you are asking why you have these dreams.

Well... I wld. Say what you think and feel about him are leading these dreams.

You, in the sign of Leo, exalt Sun i.e. Sun has power over you. You are still attracted to him so much.

Moon, on the other hand, is in Pisces show you have still feelings for him. Plus, Moon , in the triplicity of Sun and Moon trine Sun are other testomonies for you still being attracted to his Sun side.

And this applying sextile from Mercury to Jupiter, just make me think you still like him

Mercury in the 12th. - yes , you do not initiate any conversation with him.

Greetings
Breeze