Hyleg

Good evening,

I just received the Kepler 8 software, which I bought at keplerastrology.com, and it's pretty much what I was expecting.

Still... there's a particular calculation I was expecting to do, that I can't seem to acheive.

I'm refering to the calculation of Hyleg, Alcochodon, Almudebit, Anareta, Temperament, Lunar Mansions, Dispositor Tables, Lilly Void of Course calculation, and Planetary Hours.

In the ancient western and huber system I get some information, but not for example the Hyleg. Am I doing something wrong, or is this feature only present in Sirius? - I saw it in Sirius tutorials, but not in Kepler...

Please advise.

Kepler

Looking for void of course is fairly easy if you have a degrees rule that shows the degree of each planet without regard to sign.

Anything in direct motion that's past everything else will not apply to an aspect before it leaves the sign. Of course, more inward bodies still need to be checked if they do in fact make a major aspect, but if the Moon is last in line, the Moon must be void of course.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81