Communication Problem: Will a potential client show up?

Somebody called for a consultation but we've been having consistently horrible phone connections, and neither of us have received the other's emails. I have not had such a disconnected experience before trying to set something up. I asked the question "Will CLIENT show up on monday?" 5/20/2005 13:57 Brooklyn, NY (kings cty)

17 Virgo Rising, so I am Mercury at 14 Taurus in the 9th. With Pisces on Descendant, client is Jupiter Retrograde at 9 Libra, near the end of the 1st house (using Placidus). Mercury and Jupiter don't aspect each other.

The Moon at 20 Libra (2nd house) will square Saturn in the 11th (ruler of 5th) and then sextile Pluto.

I'm pretty stuck with this chart. Surely, Moon squaring Saturn in 3 degrees suggests 3 days, since Monday (when we are supposed to meet) is 3 days from now. And Moon is cardinal in a cadent house. I don't see this aspect as very "connecting."

The client is from another country and has a thick accent that is hard to understand over the phone, so I wonder if this correlates with my significator in the 9th.

Hello

Hello, Pisces

In general we use Regiomontanus in doing Horary, not Placidus.
So a Jupiter retrograde in the 2nd house seems to me a good thing, a client which contacted you, but is not leaving, is coming back (retrograde), with luck giving you money. As the moon is also in the 2nd house it speaks again that the question is money related.

venus (lord of 2nd and 9th) is very high in this chart, but peregrine. Venus is applying to mars, Jupiter is applying to fortuna. I think these are good signs.
The Moon at 20 Libra (2nd house) will square Saturn in the 11th (ruler of 5th) and then sextile Pluto.
I dont understand why the 5th house would be of any importance for the matter...

To explain your difficulties in communication the only thing I got is the conjunction of Mars (ruler of 3rd) with Uranus.

There is no clear aspect between your significators, so I don?t think he will be in monday, not sure about it. But I still think you can get a contract out of this, and a little money, which is the important thing :-)

Mr Y