World War Three?

I am unable to spend much time on astrology atm. but I do know that the Saturn/Jupiter conj. of May 2000 is applying by progression to the Aldebaran/Antares axis and Mars by transit is doing the same. This will be exact by early May.
Antares has a warlike reputation, a decidedly martial and malefic star.

I have been thinking more about Trump's chart and I am concerned that I see a warmonger. There is much to say about his chart in this regard but of particular note is his post natal lunation, which was a lunar eclipse later on the day of his birth. It fell on the star Lesath (the sting of the scorpion) - George Bush senior, George W Bush, Winston Churchill and other war leaders have this placement.
In fact Donald Trump's chart has worrying similarities with both the Father and Son Bush.

Trump has his pre natal lunation and Uranus exactly on the USA chart asc. (8 Gemini) in itself on that Aldebaran/Antares axis.

Certainly loads of -VEs in the week ahead.

Also t.Mars squaring the t.Nodes.

The t.Node approaching Trump's n.Asc/ n.Mars and therefore t.Mars making square too.

A Node and Mars together can lead to extreme violence.

H

Amy I see Neptune Cafe use the Scorpio rising chart which I don't. However I have decided today to throw all the USA charts in the bin, there are so many of them and treat the USA chart, like a person whose birth time is unknown. We can read so much from the outer planets.

Rocko mentions the significance of the nodal axis and I agree with this. Note that on 9/11 Neptune at 6 Aquarius conjoined the South node of 4th July 1776.
Current transiting nodes will soon be 29Aquarius/Leo - Trump's asc and part of fortune axis.

Also Mars is transiting over the USA Uranus/Mars during May. Not looking good.

James thanks for posting that chart. I note the Moon on Trump's asc.

One final thought. Neptune has been squaring Antares/Aldebaran axis for some months now. I read this as mass hysteria/delusion/insanity characterised by aggression. Think of all the riots and protest marches we've had recently. It's as though everyone has taken leave of their senses and cannot see straight. A good example is yesterday when they were marching to demand Trump publish his tax returns. Trump might be about to nuke North Korea and lay Syria to waste, start **** WW3 and they're concerned about his tax returns!!!

I remember the planetary configurations of election day and that I couldn't work out why Neptune seemed so important. The Moon tracked Trump's Part of Fortune, Lot of Spirit and Pars Hyleg but also transiting Neptune. I wondered if someone might kill him. Now I think it means he will bring the death of many to the world.

Vickie: Good points I am very fond of George Friedman's work--he has a firm that does predictions on geo-political events He does not think that there will be a war with North Korea and Michael Hayden, on CNN, thinks that Trump's latest actions will push China to talk North Korea to cool it. I do not know about the Middle east Trump thinks he can end the wars in the middle east but I think we would be better off staying out.
The big thinh In my mind in terms to the US chart is that mars/neptune square which transited by saturn later this year and in 2020 by neptune in pisces. AMY

Leave your prejudices

One of the worst things for an astrologer is to bring his prejudices or media trends to the chart analysis.

Why people are looking so desperately for a III World War? Is that result of a boring life? Or only a liking of conspiracy theories?

Trump as warmonger? It hardly seems the case. Here are a few points that counter your analysis (more relevantly than a post natal lunation, as you can read down below):

Sun in Gemini
Mars in 12th, weak, ruling the 9th and 4th, nothing to do with violence or war. Mars is sextile Sun, which holds it very well.

From what I saw in other posts, you use Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, right? I may be wrong, but Pluto is connected to war? If so, it is weak as Mars, on the 12th.

Nor Mars nor Pluto afflict other planets. Saturn, the other malefic, is hardly afflicting anyone too (unless you consider the conjunction with Venus as an afliction).

I don?t know what similarities you are thinking of, but I don?t see any connection whatsoever to George Bush Son (I didn?t bother looking to George Bush Father).

Bush Son is a man with Sun in Cancer on 12th, Mars in Virgo and Saturn in the 12th. If you want to use Pluto again, for him the planet is on the 1st.

The only common thing I see between them is Saturn in detriment for both of them.

I think we need much more to say Saturn in detriment is a "warmonger".
of particular note is his post natal lunation, which was a lunar eclipse later on the day of his birth. It fell on the star Lesath (the sting of the scorpion)
Post natal lunation on Lesath is hardly relevant to define a warmonger. In a brief research, I saw that poets Fernando Pessoa and William Yeats, as well as John Nash, have their Sun conjunct Lesath. It is easier then for me to believe that the star is connected to Mercury and the mind (as you can see below) than to say that this makes Trump a "warmonger".

Here are three oppinions on the effect of Lesath, none of them related to war:

Of the nature of Mercury and Mars. It gives danger, desperation, immorality and malevolence, and is connected with acid poisons. [Robson*, p.173.]

In close conjunction with lambda Scorpio Shaula, both in the 'Tail end of the Scorpion', has a Mars nature blended with Mercurian influence. According to tradition, Lesath in conjunction with Mars, Uranus or Saturn, MC or Ascendant could point to danger from wild animals, either to be ripped up by them, massacred, or torn into pieces. This medieval interpretation is no longer correct in these days. At present, a configuration involving this star points to accidents, catastrophes, or operations. Corresponding to the sign Scorpio, this could work with appendicitis, appendectomy, or removing of hemorrhoids by operation. If associated with a benefic stellar body and if channeled in the right direction, there is the possibility that the energy associated with the Mars nature can make for marked achievements. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.73.]

Not unexpectedly it gets a Mercury-Mars rating from Ptolemy, what else for deft and swift injector like this? Its qualities in the horoscope are very much those of a probing, sharp intellect and incisive wit, every bit as damaging as a knife to its opponent. It is one of the three Scorpio stars in Sagittarius which can be held to account for the often surprising bite in the otherwise genial, jovial Sagittarian (other stars in the tail of Scorpio; Aculeus and Acumen). It does show them to have an enterprising spirit of keenness of insight, not always thought of in connection with that religio-philosophical ninth sign of the zodiac. People with star strong in their charts are noted for doing well in debate, business, sport, and high office in general. If not well aspected, though, they can be inclined to strike first and ask afterwards, with an embarrassing loss of face. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.85-86.][/quote]
Yair Alon
Kabbalist