Mercury and Uranus in prolonged conjunction ++

Hello Folks,

There's a lot happening in the World and Mercury may well play an important part in things from the end of this week onwards till late May.

Mercury is heading towards the Sun just now and burns up on Thursday the 20th April.

After that it usually pulls itself together in a 50 day positive phase until the next combustion.

However, for three weeks after Thursday it'll be in a prolonged conjunctions with Uranus.

I'd think that'd be a little too much for little old Mercury to cope with. We'd see loads of people popping their mental fuses or ?

We'd need to add in that Saturn will be offering some support in a trine and Mars via a Mutual Reception.

Now that is a lot of factors to weave together isn't it ?

Anybody like to have a try while I go and lie down in a darkened room.

H

The Mercury Mars Mutual Reception starting this Friday 21st April ?

I think we are heading for a massively Unknowable few weeks but we have to try deliniate ......

1/ Mars is squaring the Nodes so something Violent will happen. Possible after this Sunday's exact. Mike Pence is in Asia and his report might "finish" Trump's patience off ? He heads Home next week.

2/ The one that has to be read is the Mercury Uranus conjunction under r.Saturn watchful eyes. But Mercury goes into Reception this Friday with Mars.

They do say the planets swap places ? [Does that include the Mars square to the Nodes] ? Even if it did it'd be a breaking point but this time a Mental one.

Anyway, Mars and Uranus is another story altogether. We are talking Rockets.

I THINK WE ARE HEADING FOR THREE WEEKS OF HOLD "YOUR BREATH" AND WATCH

H

I suppose we are talking very radical and new ideas and in an Arian sense.

Warfare ? Aircraft ? Missiles ?

Hopefully Saturn will calm anything too radical. In Sagittarius so that might mean legal restraints or even with in the rules of Law.

Therefore it could bring the birth of something dramatically good.

Further, Chiron is hanging around all be it -VEly and that can be the great Grounder.

H

Anybody got any thoughts on this ?

What a right Old Mess but five planets involved?

Once the trine with r.Saturn passes tomorrow 24th April around 8am Chiron comes into play.

A sobering influence ?

And then there is the Mutual Reception with Mars to factor in.

Whatever happens we've got three interesting weeks ahead of us and the clock is already ticking.

H

OK so I'm launching a new branch of Astrology. Hindsight Astrology !!

I think with Macron's win and what he says he'll be offering we can see how this aspect between Mercury and Uranus is playing, under Saturn's guiding eyes.

Mercury and Uranus together in a conjunction suggest radically brilliant ideas. Saturn gives them gravitas. Though a conjunction ins't as +VE as the trine or sextile.

The dates also were a clue. I think the aspect supported by the Reception with Mars started around the 21st April and ends in stages this Friday 12th May coming up, and then finally when Mercury leaves Aries 16th May.

He is inaugurated on the 14th so he'll have the most +VE energy from this interesting Astrological situation to come up with fantastic ideas for a Prime Minister and Government.

Unfortunately that is where the good news may end as once the Saturn Uranus trine passes on the 19th things will become harder for those wishing to change The Establishment.

H

I wonder if the exact conjunction in 26 degrees Aries had anything to do with that big Wannacry ransomware hacking attack which affected the UK NHS in the past few days?

You'd feel the interactions between Mercury and Uranus, and then Mars and Pluto would have some role in the Cyber Attacks. Saturn too was supporting Mercury. Because the Attack occured very close to many exact aspects of the above.

Very hard to read all those planets together. Did something brilliant in a genius sort of way happen?

A little harder to see how it was a Black Hat action, but you could argue that Pluto was doing its job and "killing" off the redundant and the weak. Those that hadn't updated their Windows Software properly.

But I was genuinely frightened by this attack.

H

Hi Rocko,

I've been a member here for a long time, but haven't posted much.

I did want to mention the other planetary formation going on that I think may have had something to do with the attack. On Friday, Mars in Gemini squared Neptune in Pisces, then went on to trine Jupiter in Libra, which is about to inconjunct Neptune. The moon in Sag opposite Mars on Friday seems to have set the whole thing off. So, Mars in the sign of communcation, causing mayhem and confusion, and doing it in a big way with the help of Jupiter. The moon in Sag also indicates the foreign nature of the attack, as it was an NSA program from the US that was hijacked, but it seems to have caused the most problems in other countries.

I'd go for Mercury as the planet of Communication.

But it so turns out that Mercury and Mars were in Mutual Reception which just blows everything way out beyond my comprehension.

They are said to swap places !!!

So get your head around that.

I agree that Jupiter was afflicted by Neptune so we could expect wide spread -VE things.

Now it was a Virus. But was it really a Virus ?

It was more like a piece of Software which would be Mercury.

Mars is about infections. But again ?

I'd like to look for the Power behind this.

Who or which planet pulled the Trigger ?

Mars had recently separated from a trine with Pluto.

You could argue that a sort of Mars-ie Mercury type thing fueled by Pluto started it.

Pluto in Capricorn ?

The Spooks at the NSA ?

H