Referandum

Hello forum;

This is my 1st. horary chart for a political issue. Any comments are welcome

Background : There will be a referandum in my country on the 16th. April. which will end up either with NO or YES.

http://i67.tinypic.com/6za1k5.jpg

I want referandum to end with NO, not only from a logical point of view, but also I feel a deep attachment for NO for the values NO symbolises.

Here is the chart;

As I see referandum as a matter of WE vs. THEM . Therefore AC, is for NO- opposite and DC is for YES-goverment.

AC does not match the planatery day and hour. However, I think the chart is still radical rooted when I look at the lumaneries.

Moon, as my feelings, in Pisces - I asked the question when I was so emotional about NO winning. Moon, ruling the 9th. House, is that my praying for NO ?

And Sun showing where my mind is. As per on the chart, I am at the detriment of Venus, the goverment, which is to say I neither like their policy neither their world view.

Now, Mars, as the opposite, is in its detriment and it is just about to enter into 7th. (only by 9 seconds ) from malefic 6th. That exactly shows their endless effort they have been putting to tell people why they shd vote for NO in a country where the goverment already came into charge with almost 50% of the votes in last selection.

And Venus... It has just been separeted from cazimi, and now under combustion. They are loosing power. Inquries about referandum say that NO is in front of YES. I just suspect if 5th. is related to inquiries/ surveys in a mundane horary ?

And Moon, as the electrote, is in exaltation of Venus - I think that is to say, referandum is goverment's idea and that the goverment is fan of referandum.
Moon applies a sextile to Mars.
There is a strong mutual reception between Moon and Mars i.e. They receive each other through their night triplicity.
Wld. That strong mutual reception save Mars from its debilated condition ?
I wld. Say it will, because when I look at the chart as whole, the context,
-Venus is too poor in condition,
-Mars is not involved with any any of the malefics, Saturn or SN, and Moon sextiles Mars without applying before applying to any other planets ( prohibition ).
- Venus will start to going forward in Pisces, in its exaltation, just on the election date.
- And Moon will perfect the sextile with Mars, when Mars enters into 7th.

So, despite the fact that Mars is in poor condition, Moon will rescue Mars from its debilated condition and NO will win.

Moon aspecting Mars withsextile - is that to say NO will win with a litte more percentage then YES ?

Goverment have been deceiptive with elections in the past. And I wonder if Neptun in Pisces , at the exaltation of Venus, can signfiy that goverment is thinking of some kind of deception with the referandum results ? If yes, it is lucky that Moon sextiles Mars, before it conjucts Neptune.
Breeze

Hi Breeze:
Breeze wrote:AC does not match the planatery day and hour.
That's very useful. If we get the answer wrong we can blame it on the chart not being radical? :-)

Mars symbolizes what you want. Moon aspects Mars. Mars wins. So, the "No" campaign wins.

Essential dignity and receptions are not relevant in this type of chart. If there was no Moon aspect with one of the opposing significators then accidental dignity would have a meaning. But since there is an aspect accidental dignity is irrelevant too. Although a combust Venus rubs in the fact Venus cannot win.

All that matters is which planet the Moon "chooses".
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Hi Felipe,

"That's very useful. If we get the answer wrong we can blame it on the chart not being radical? :-)"

:-))) . I was so surprised with the outcome, I just wanted to make sure chart was a radical one:)))

I have noted all your comments about mutual receptions and essential dignities. I was really in doubt iif mr and ed shd be counted in this type of charts.

I have a very big smile on my face now, I am so happy with the outcome. This is actualky the 1st chart of mine with a happy outcome:)

And what do you think about Neptune in Pisces. Is this goverment's intent being deceptive ? And this sextile between Mars and Moon ? Is that to say no is slightly more than yes?

And Felipe, I wanna thank you for teaching me which houses are relevant to the election questions i.e L1-L7 or L4-L10.

Ohhhh yes, I am so happy
Breeze

Breeze wrote:And what do you think about Neptune in Pisces.
The outer planets, like stars must be conjunct a house cusp or significator in order to have meaning. For the outer planets oppositions are important too.

Here Neptune is conjunct Jupiter's antiscion. We don't know what Jupiter is, so I disregard it
Breeze wrote:And Felipe, I wanna thank you for teaching me which houses are relevant to the election questions i.e L1-L7 or L4-L10.
This is nice: two chart approaches to the same subject. Actually I did another one too with the same answer.

Let's wait and see...
--
Felipe Oliveira

Felipe says
"Here Neptune is conjunct Jupiter's antiscion. We don't know what Jupiter is, so I disregard it "

Thinking about this Jupiter, it cld signfiy to two things ;

- Religion : Goverment has always used religion as a power although we are a secular country. May be they have run out of their credit in religion area i.e. Public is not interested in how they are religious at this point.

OR

- The other opposition (mp) who has surprisingly been advacoter for YES along with the goverment.
YES is totally the opposite of what MP defends for so long years i.e. MP always defends for the uniter country.
However, if YES ever wins, the country may be divided into states. High majority of public wants uniter country. And, in these last couple of days, MP have been raising issues with YES! I would not be surprised at all if MP and their advacoters vote for NO.

Neptune's conjuction with Jupiter's antiscion wld. Be
- not good intented use of religion in 1st. Option and
- MP's voting for NO although they seem to be voting for YES in 2nd. option

If MC signifies public in this chart, Jupiter is at the fall of public.

Any thoughts for above prediction i.e. Are they accurute or inventing stories ?
Breeze

Not officially, but it has been announced that YES won by 3% .

Opposition has now legally rejected the results with the argument that electorate is deceptive. No idea how this process ends...
Breeze

The Moon conjoins Jupiter before aspecting Mars and that could be a prohibition. That is the only thing I can see in this chart that would stop the opposition from winning.

Deception is accurately described by Neptune and the electorate is under the power of Jupiter who is deceiving or deceived or both.

Venus combust can also show Venus is hiding something.

As for the exact meaning of Jupiter I don't know and I don't think we can know.

If the situation was such that the decision was not indeed caused by the people's choice then the Moon aspect technique is not valid as there are other factors affecting the outcome, such as corruption for example.
--
Felipe Oliveira

My humble idea is that it is not the Moon tecnique for the inaccurute outcome. We did not take Jupiter's antiscion in our reading. How cld. We know if there wld. Be corruption or not so that we cld. Decide either to use Moon tecknique or any other ?

I have waited for couple of days to come back to this thread with the hope that referandum wld. be cancelled because some of the votes were illegal. I am so said to update forum that it is officially has been announced that YES won.
Breeze