I agree that Jeremy Corbyn is unwise to push for another election too soon. People are fed up of voting, and it is the Conservative voters who are more likely to turn out again to vote. If he waits, then the weak Conservative government will hang itself; don't be so impatient Jeremy, your time could come if you wait.

I don't know what effect it will have, but the re-run of Jupiter around 16 degrees Libra in late July, conjunct Neptune's antiscion in 14 degrees Pisces, a Neptune which will go retrograde on 16th June, echoes this same aspect in April when Theresa May first called this snap election. I have noticed many times how Jupiter transits seem to have one effect, and then when they make another aspect in a short period of time to the same other planet this effect is reversed.

Phoenix9061210 wrote:Jupiter oppose Uranus in October... I.e. in the run up.

Whoever wins that one the establishment loses.
I think that Jupiter Uranus opposition misses Theresa May's chart; not totally sure though. There is talk of replacing her with Boris Johnson, maybe we should be looking at his chart.....and Jeremy Corbyn's.

OK, so this is where astrology crosses with "real life". We need to explain the real situation to be able to analyse it in my view.

So, at the moment, the political news is that the Tories and the DUP might not be making a pact. They stated this and had to withdraw it so that does not bode well for such a pact. Probably what will happen here is May's team, that has always seemed very controlling to me, are trying to control the DUP whom are having none of it and since their only demand we know of so far is to drop the "dementia tax", the DUP will likely play to the English center and right wing audiences in my view. They will want to be in good relations with the English because it will bolster their power in ireland when they ask for concessions. They seem a bit smarter than the SNP at least.

Theresa May has wolves circling and several sources, both reported Conservatives through Dan Hodges, the Express are reporting a new election in October. On the other side Jeremy and some grassroots left are reporting intention towards a new election.

We really don't know what will happen next but May could easily, easily fail... Tell me one leader that the Conservatives have tolerated this kind of behaviour from? They make less fuss about it but I see it as unlikely they will be any more kind to May than Labour were to Ed Miliband and Gordon Brown.

At the moment in my view Jeremy's chart is a go, as is Farage's to see what he will do next. (Got a time on that one). But Cons are in complete chaos and we cannot be sure that Theresa will stay.

Boris Johnson's Mars is 1 degree Gemini 36 minutes, antiscion 28 degrees Cancer 24 minutes.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Johnson,_Boris

Uranus and Jupiter don't cross each other within one degree of his Mars' antiscion at 28 degrees Cancer 24 minutes, during that late September opposition. I don't know how to read this.

The major transit of the slow moving IsisTranspluto around 1.5 degrees Virgo at the moment and in October is squaring Boris' Mars. Transiting IsisTranspluto is carrying the other two outer planets, so this is a big transit one way or the other for his Mars, which is important for competitions and elections.

Jeremy Corbyn's Mars is 19.5 degrees Taurus, antiscion 10.5 degrees Leo.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Jeremy_Corbyn

I agree with what you're kind of indirectly saying there. I had no idea Johnsons chart had a time (there IS a positive synchronicity around that guy in my view).

Boris looks quite a bit more canny than he puts himself across as in my view he would be a very interesting candidate. (Jupiter conjunct his moon in first house in October... Woah!)

I am not aware of this antiscion thing. Why would you plot a point on a semi sextile and relate it to Boris' Mars? (Actually I get that, yes it relates a full sextile to his mars)

Imagine a conversation with Boris and Donald Trump?

I would imagine that would effect him negatively.

Semi sextiles are not positive influences, they can drive a person mad.

My rampant conspiracy theoriness comes in at a certain point. I tend to believe truly negative individuals are represented by multiple clones. So Hillary to me would not be worth analysing. I prefer to look at peoples charts I deem to be positive or dead bad guys.