Sect

Hi

It is said Saturn is warmed in a day chart.
Yet it remains at the same distance from the Sun as it normally is though it may be in a nearby sign.Hence,it isn`t warmed at all, only to our eyes.
But I think the Greeks were aware of its distance from the Sun,making it cold,both in day or night charts.What do you think? Did I mis something?

I think the idea behind "warming" Saturn is that he acts less malefic in day charts. Saturn gains an accidental dignity by having the Sun above the horizon. His character remains cold and dry (solid) but he is likelier to express these traits in positive rather than negative terms, especially if he is well aspected or dignified.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

The word translated as sect is "???????" (hairesis) which means division or school of thought... A more perspicuous comparison would be to see this division as a political arrangement where the day and night schools are like political parties. The sect in power versus the sect not in power or loyal opposition. The malefics Mars and Saturn operate as "No" (when providing testimony) in the process when they have power so their natures have to be reversed to be in agreement with the benefic agenda of the political party that they belong to. There are multiple schemes to visualize these. The one you chose is based upon Aristotle's elemental qualities. But this one dovetails with the legal paradigm that Robert Schmidt explicated.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I think Saturn in day chart works better in the houses above the horizon for instance in the 12th success against enemies,
In my day birth chart I have saturn retrograde in scorpio which is the 4th placidus house system 5th by whole sign house system I have had a lot of misfortune in my social/fun life for 30 years or so, much worse during saturn return and opposing natal place in aries,