Will I able to sell my two exclusive flats ?

Hello forum,

I am the real estate agent, and I have exclusivity of two flats. Question is " Will I sell both flats by the end of May ?" I am confused with the aspects of Moon and with the degrees of planets. Any help will be highly appreciated.

http://i63.tinypic.com/1z4zfid.jpg

L1 : me
L3 : contract for selling
L7 : buyers
L10 : price
L4: flats
L5: brokarage/ the nature of job I am doing

Peregrine Sun,me, and Saturn,potential buyers, have already separated from trine.

Venus and Saturn has already perfected the sextile, and will be separeted from aspect only by 15 minutes. No ToL putting them back to aspect.

Venus and Mars separated from sextile. Mars at its late degrees, and prices seem to be changing soon.

Mercury is cazimi. It has just separeted from Sun, and now applies a trine to Saturn. It is good that Mercury is putting Sun and Saturn back to aspect. But Mercury will not receive Saturn at its detriment. Yet, Mercury will be combustion to Sun for some time. So, no hope here.

Moon trines angular Jupiter, intercepted in the 5th. Then, she will sextile Saturn, and she will finally square Mars. I wld. predict all these aspects, I am working on selling both flats, and I even find customers, and there seems to be a bargain for the price ( listing prices are high, however, owners of the flats may agree with an optimum price) . Moon's last aspect with Mars is to say I can not go any further from bargaining the price.

Then, I look at the epherisims . I see that Moon perfects aspect with Mars at 29.42' Aires. At that time, Venus and Saturn will be still within aspect by 7 minutes. And Mercury will be in Airies at 29.49' . So, Moon's final aspect is a sextile to Mercury, the contracts. Moon ends in 8th, the house of commisions.

Is that to say that Moon manages to bring potential buyers to agree price(s) , and we sit at table for a contract ?

OR

Is price is an impediment here so that, selling contract(s) will not be possible, and Moon ending in the 8th is my sorrow. Sun seems to support this testomony by being in the detriment of price, plus 5th. House i.e. I can not revise the price.

With that Moon at the detriment of Sun, I suspect I will be selling only one of the flats or that I will be low in commision in the case of selling one or both flats i.e. L8, Saturn has terms, while on the other hand L2, Sun is peregrine in the 1st option or does Moon simply say I will not be selling any of them, so that I will be totaly disappointed and this is why I am ending in the 8th.

I will be happy to hear any comments.

Regards
Breeze

Edit to first post:

I have just noticed I made typing error with the degrees of Mercury and Mars at the time of Moon's changing sign. I have now amended them.
Breeze

Hello forum,

How many times I did come back to this chart and I only noticed couple of days ago that I made mistakes and skipped some points i.e Venus(flats) is already separating from Saturn ( potential buyers ) and Moon's last aspect is to Sun, not to Mercury. So, that it is obvious that I will not be able to sell them.

Moon is already at Sun's ( sellers in turned chart ) detriment, simply showing my actions and the flow of events and my weakness in the procecess. Moon's rushing almost between all planets and finally aspecting Sun says that high posibility of a contract (cazimi Mercury ) dissepears and that sellers will reject any offers forwarded via Moon (Sun does not receive Moon at its detriment )

And some additions; by the time I cast the chart, exclusivity of one of the flats wld. Be over by two weeks, and I got the exclusivity for the other flat only one day ago casting this chart. I was not so hopefull about selling the first one ( still I had an appointment for a potential buyer ), but I was quite excited for the latter one. I had a price from a potential buyer for the latter flat just on the day I listed the flat on the internet. So, the latter flat shd be on my mind mainly. So, lately I have been studying the chart based on latter flat.

Back to chart;

Sun wld. be the sellers in returned chart so that confirms out price was already exalted by sellers, another testominy for that is Mars(price) in the 10th.

Uranus conjuct MC is prominent in this chart. Mercury separating from Sun, and is now applying Uranus. I suspect this is an unexpected event at seller's side ?

At the time Moon's making her last aspect with Sun, Aires (price) moves into Gemine - to the triplicity of potential sellers. With Mars moving into Gemine, things will change.

Jupiter is also so prominent in this chart being angular in the 4th. Jupiter conjucts Neptune's antiscion. It may be something about the property or something else which I am not aware at all ( Moon trines Jupiter conjucts Neptune's antiscion ).

Noticing that both Jupiter and Neptune's antiscion is in the exaltation of Saturn, I suspect Saturn ( any potential buyers ) may be deceptive, but no aspect between Jupiter, Neptune's antiscion and Saturn. Actually, Moon sextiled Neptune's antiscion after Jupiter. So, antiscion is a prohobition for Moon (me) to reach Saturn ( potential buyers). However, I already had an offer ! Jupiter and Saturn are in MR. What I surprisingly notice is that Sun is applying to Saturn's antiscion ( in Capricorn 2.22) ! As Saturn is rx, Saturn is also applying to Sun. Whatever this Jupiter is, it is on the fall of Sun (sellers) and it does not aspect Sun. But Saturn manages to reeach out Sun by antiscion.

If I translate what is going on in the heavens into actual life, story goes as below ;

I think this Saturn is the man who already offered a price for the flat ( no offers after his ) . When he called me he declined to introduce himself on the phone , but I found out that he was actually someone in real estate business , when I saw his company logo on whatsapp.

It seems that he (saturn) placed the bid for his client ( Jupiter) , and that client is hiding himself ( Jupiter conjuct Neptune's antiscion ). Sun trine Saturn's antiscion wld. Be that both buyer and seller intent to put me off out of this selling process if they ever agree.

Sun perfects aspect with Saturn' s antiscion just on the date Moon applies to Sun and at the day of Mars(price) changes sign.

I know, I will not be selling the flat in May, but I can not figure out if Saturn and Sun
comes to an agreement if chart ever reveals this.
Breeze