Sorry this is really a Horary Question a la Rocko.

1/ Trump is going to be the Ascendant and Korea the Descendant.

Sagittarius with r.Jupiter tight to the MC. Nice. I'd say that Signs fits well with Trump's bigger picture ideas.

Saturn in the first house. That often invalidates a chart. I'll have to think about that.

2/ North Korea. Gemini with Mercury in Mutual Reception with Mars so Mercury can be seen as reasonably strong.

Now we needs some interaction between Signifiers don't we?

I'm looking ...

H

Saturnhead could you give us some more facts as to how you got to the 23rd Sept?

For me the upcoming inconjunctions to Pluto from Mars, and the opposition, would be key moments of tension.

The upcoming Full Moons will be full of tension too.

H

The date is all over YouTube. Some are saying the 28th September; most are saying the 23rd.

When you pull up the chart for London midday 23/09/2017 , yeah there is a rough Jupiter / Uranus Opposition, but when you look at the midpoints for that chart, there is loads of stuff firing off.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I resized several images to make them smaller and they blurred.

I use locality charts. I have not decided on a date for such an action but it could certainly be in the 3rd week of Aug 2017.

As the noose tightens I think trump may perpetrate a military action against North Korea in August in an insane effort to divert attention away from himself. If so, it will be what turns many of the sexual predator followers in the public sector as well as the sexual predator supporters in Congress who have so far refused to disown him against him. The fear that he could start a nuclear war will turn almost the entire world against him.

There are several dates posted for North Korea but no matter which is used the Aug SE is on its Saturn.
In this date for Kim Jong-un the positions of the Sun, Mars, and Pluto will not change much no matter the time of day used.

Neither Trump nor the US attack North Korea, it is in the hands of China, it is like the problem of Venezuela, the USA does not feed itself, it is a problem of the Region, each region has its administrator, and China manages Asia, And especially must control North Korea.
www.siderum.com

It's safe to say that, Trump's relocated natal chart for North Korea, with 0 Pisces rising, and four natal planets (Mars, Pluto, Saturn and Venus) re-located to the 6th house, shows "all bark and no bite." Furthermore, ruling planets Jupiter and Neptune are found in Libra, a peace-loving sign, in the RLC 7th house, accidentally dignified. Therefore, I predict that any war against North Korea will be short-lived, if it happens at all !

Hello Amy: It's too bad that we don't have an accurate birth date and time for the leader, Kim Jong Un. The only Saturn type instrument that the western world can use against KJU and North Korea is economic sanctions. The UN has recently said that the leader has committed crimes against humanity, but it remains to be seen how far Donald Trump will go, here. Removal of this dictator will be very difficult, I predict, but the US, Soviets, and Japan all want him gone. As for China, who knows.

So far, media reports say Kim has killed his uncle and also, had something to do with his brother's brutal poisoning death in Malaysia.

The concentration camps in NK and the brutality has to be stopped.