Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will Trump attack North Korea ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocko

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Will Trump attack North Korea ? Reply with quote

Horsham UK 23.58hrs 22/04/17

I am fairly tuned in to the psychic plain so probably this will be a useful chart.

I'll knock it up now.

H
Rocko

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry this is really a Horary Question a la Rocko.

1/ Trump is going to be the Ascendant and Korea the Descendant.

Sagittarius with r.Jupiter tight to the MC. Nice. I'd say that Signs fits well with Trump's bigger picture ideas.

Saturn in the first house. That often invalidates a chart. I'll have to think about that.

2/ North Korea. Gemini with Mercury in Mutual Reception with Mars so Mercury can be seen as reasonably strong.

Now we needs some interaction between Signifiers don't we?

I'm looking ...

H
Jupiterhead

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

23rd September 2017 seems to be the date amongst occult circles.
Rocko

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturnhead could you give us some more facts as to how you got to the 23rd Sept?

For me the upcoming inconjunctions to Pluto from Mars, and the opposition, would be key moments of tension.

The upcoming Full Moons will be full of tension too.

H
Jupiterhead

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The date is all over YouTube. Some are saying the 28th September; most are saying the 23rd.

When you pull up the chart for London midday 23/09/2017 , yeah there is a rough Jupiter / Uranus Opposition, but when you look at the midpoints for that chart, there is loads of stuff firing off.
unique_astrology

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I resized several images to make them smaller and they blurred.

I use locality charts. I have not decided on a date for such an action but it could certainly be in the 3rd week of Aug 2017.

As the noose tightens I think trump may perpetrate a military action against North Korea in August in an insane effort to divert attention away from himself. If so, it will be what turns many of the sexual predator followers in the public sector as well as the sexual predator supporters in Congress who have so far refused to disown him against him. The fear that he could start a nuclear war will turn almost the entire world against him.

There are several dates posted for North Korea but no matter which is used the Aug SE is on its Saturn.

In this date for Kim Jong-un the positions of the Sun, Mars, and Pluto will not change much no matter the time of day used.

Homo_Ludens

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better not to stir up a hornet's nest!
Gobsmacked
SIDERUM

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither Trump nor the US attack North Korea, it is in the hands of China, it is like the problem of Venezuela, the USA does not feed itself, it is a problem of the Region, each region has its administrator, and China manages Asia, And especially must control North Korea.
sabumnim

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's safe to say that, Trump's relocated natal chart for North Korea, with 0 Pisces rising, and four natal planets (Mars, Pluto, Saturn and Venus) re-located to the 6th house, shows "all bark and no bite." Furthermore, ruling planets Jupiter and Neptune are found in Libra, a peace-loving sign, in the RLC 7th house, accidentally dignified. Therefore, I predict that any war against North Korea will be short-lived, if it happens at all !
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the date of formation of North korea--either September 9 or 10, 1948 is correct, the august eclipse is on North Korea's saturn. AMY
sabumnim

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Amy: It's too bad that we don't have an accurate birth date and time for the leader, Kim Jong Un. The only Saturn type instrument that the western world can use against KJU and North Korea is economic sanctions. The UN has recently said that the leader has committed crimes against humanity, but it remains to be seen how far Donald Trump will go, here. Removal of this dictator will be very difficult, I predict, but the US, Soviets, and Japan all want him gone. As for China, who knows.

So far, media reports say Kim has killed his uncle and also, had something to do with his brother's brutal poisoning death in Malaysia.

The concentration camps in NK and the brutality has to be stopped.
LindaH

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very difficult to analyze the attitudes of President Trump, not to forget that he is Gemini.
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Bet Linda! Trump also has sun conjunct uranus All I know he was in a good period during the election-had good transits and progressions but that is ending AMY
sabumnim

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just Gemini about Trump. Progressed ascendant moved into Virgo, last year. Virgo is a sign of diminishment, coming from Leo. It's a demotion for Trump, a "s" kicking.

Trump's natal Neptune in Libra squares the U.S.A. constitution Sun, Venus, and Jupiter, in Cancer, meaning that there is something inherrently dishonest about Trump and the USA relationship.

They cannot see him clearly.

He tends to be a liar and maybe, a thief, too.

Whatever promised will turn to dust, or he will hide things, likely money (n. Neptune in the second house).

Constitution Pluto in the USA chart opposes his Venus and Saturn. He will be subject to criminal investigations. His n. Mars and Pluto fall into the 12th house of deception. He secretly deals with thugs and criminals. He is a thug (Mars = asc) He enjoys criminality, he enjoys seeing others suffer ? (n. Venus conjunct Saturn). He gets along with Putin, because Putin is much like Trump ? Putin is a Sun in Libra with Moon in Gemini. Putin has natal Sun = Neptune in Libra, perfect for spying and deception. It falls into Trumps natal 2nd house of money. Who knows, they might have secret or joint investments, together. Wouldn't that be scandalous if it were true ! LOL

With progressed Moon in Leo soon conjoining n. Pluto and Mars, those contacts (with criminals) are likely to come out of the woodwork.
Rocko

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

China massing Trumps on the Border with North Korea reported yesterday.

H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: