the plutoid Sedna and the near future of US corporations

In my previous post on the plutoid Sedna; I made the mistake of stating, re Goethe's horoscope, that conjunctions between Haumea and Makemake were rare. Haumea, the faster, completes its orbit in 285 years, while Makemake takes around 310. I thought that after the conjunction, it would take Haumea 285 years to get back to the point of conjunction and then almost as long to reach the point where Makemake had traveled to in the meantime,
However, closer observation does not bear this out. Solar Fire does not show these two before 1501, which is a disappointment since the fifteenth century was so important in history.Then the two plutoids were 11 degrees apart, Makemake at 23 Sg and Haumea at 12. I plotted them at five year intervals starting at 1505, and found they made three conjunctions in all between then and 1750
The first of these was in 1590, at 8 degrees Taurus, with Haumea overtaking Makemake, the second in 1690 at 8 degrees Virgo, when Makemake overtook Haumea, and the third in 1746 at 3 degrees Scorpio. when Haumea retook its lead, which it has maintained at least until 2065, which was when I stopped counting, It was then 31 degrees, with Makemake at 17 Scorpio and Haumea at 18 Sagittarius'
Beauty is truth, truth beauty