Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Need help with egyptian,chaldean terms or bounds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angle1978

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Need help with egyptian,chaldean terms or bounds Reply with quote

I am trying to understand (egyptian,chaldean terms or bounds) using it in natalcharts

I get the basics, the rulers and such, but then it goes into examples and i am lost, I don't understand how to put this into practice. Does anyone have additional information that may help?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Therese Hamilton

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angle1978 wrote:
Quote:
I get the basics, the rulers and such, but then it goes into examples and i am lost, I don't understand how to put this into practice. Does anyone have additional information that may help?

I have used planets in the bounds of another planet as being in the service and offering support for that planet and what it represents in the chart. But I use a zodiac that isn't accepted on this part of Skyscript. Perhaps you would like to post your question over on the sidereal forum? Konrad especially could give you some helpful hints on using the bounds.
Sirius_and_Procyon

Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several time techniques that use the bounds: Primary directions and Circumambulation through the bounds, just to name two.
Wade

Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help with egyptian,chaldean terms or bounds Reply with quote

angle1978 wrote:

terms aren't too difficult to understand, and their application in a nativity is specific and focused. I think it's more that the techniques that make heavy use of the terms, like length of life techniques and directing through the terms, are more complicated to wrap your brain. I'd wager techniques that leverage terms are probably the source of your frustration, not the terms themselves.

when you say "it goes into examples and I am lost," what are you referring to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Traditional (& Ancient) Techniques All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: