Ovarian cyst resolution

As I continue on my journey to meet my future baby, the doctors have found an ovarian cyst. I cannot proceed with trying to conceive until the cyst dissolves/disappears. The question is 'when will the ovarian cyst resolve?" Note that I have already been treated for it for 2 months and it's not disappearing. Surgery is a drastic measure and not recommended in any case due to the delicate nature of these parts.

Chart is here:
http://imgur.com/a/WqVr8

I have almost no medical horary experience but this is what I do know:
1) I am the Moon. For dignities, Moon is in detriment in Capricorn. I'm not doing too well and the excess estrogen from the cyst is affecting my sleep/moods and stability.
2) H5 is the future child/ ruled by Venus.
3) Venus is however also the symbol for my ovaries therefore I would presume the cyst or any good or bad things related to the status/condition of my ovaries.
Venus is separating from Moon therefore there is no resolution shown in the short term.
Venus is in Pisces, the home of Jupiter (traditional symbol for children/pregnancy). Venus is generally exalted in Pisces. but not sure exaltation would be a good thing here?
4) My 6th house of illness: Sagg/Jupiter is RX in Libra (home of Venus) but has "term" in Ptolomy's system.

When Jupiter goes direct it will resolve??
Last edited by Polina on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Another chart on the same topic? This is not what astrology is for.

All your threads on this topic are full of presumptions and desperation that you keep refusing to deal with squarely, and endless astrology techniques that you keep using to try to avoid dealing with the reality of this man, trying to basically spy on his inner feelings and intentions because you have no trust of him even though he's made his feelings very plain to you.

This is the man you 'met' (presumably online) on 29th July 2016, who you didn't physically meet until a few months later because it was long distance, who by September you wanted to know if he was going to have a child with you or not, and as you phrased it needs to be 'pushed' by his transits into being in the same position as you ("until he has the transits that push him to the spot I'm already in...").

In September you did a thread about Neptunian illusion, but you don't seem to be listening to yourself on that. You also said that you and he hadn't met yet, and when you suggesting meeting his response wasn't warm. You said you'd move to where he lives if he asked you to.

In November you announced that he was the love of your life and you wanted to know if he would marry you or not. Asking him and believing him didn't seem to be enough for you. Nor did co-habiting - you wanted marriage or you're 'second rate'. You wanted astrology to tell you the answer you wanted to hear, even though you'd heard his answer directly from him already.

In December you posted a thread saying "I am going to attempt to profect 3 years of my boyfriends charts to see what the major themes in his life are going forward. he has asked me this in terms of finance, and I'm curious myself in terms of family."

In March you asked if you and he were going to have a baby together. You also asked in a different section of the forum for help in checking his synastry with you to see if you're going to be long-term or not. You said:

"As much as I have tried to cull information from him regarding if he is fully opposed to having a child vs willing to vs "never" vs "Maybe" i am not TRULY sure where he stands. I'm not pressuring him"

Oh yes you are, and then some. You seem to have no idea how counterproductive you've been.

You are going round and round on the same spot and, as I've said before and as others have strongly hinted before, you are trying to use astrology to (a) manipulate what you want against other people's wishes and choices, and (b) avoid dealing with the real issue in your life.

Your latest chart has Neptune on the Midheaven. That alone should be warning enough about what you're doing and the dangers of it, especially after the numerous charts and answers you've got already telling you what you're doing.

The rest of the chart doesn't agree with your presumptions but as usual you are ignoring what the charts (plural, because there is a whole batch of them by now on the same topic) are telling you, and what astrologers are telling you. That's why you're getting another chart like this, and another response like this.

No matter how you try to make it go the way you want, you can't.

MW
"As thou daily conversest with the heavens, so instruct and form thy minde according to the image of Divinity" ~ William Lilly

Hm. This is a health related question. It's medical. Not sure how you are extrapolating things about my life or relationship status (or lack thereof) when I haven't given any such information. It's irrelevant and not the focus of this question.

As a side note Mr. "MW" you are presuming a lot of things and your list of "points" is incorrect about my life. I will just leave it at that. This question is not about romance or relationships, past or present. It is a medical health-related query. Not more. I repeat what I wrote once before,, I am a peaceful person and can't really fathom why you, some stranger, are attacking me on this thread, or why you attack others. You must have some deep seated anger issues in your past I guess. It is too bad for me and others on the forum who want to learn and seek information and do so in a spirit of good will, not hatred.

I welcome any mature responses that focus on the question, which is "when will the ovarian cyst resolve".

MW

It's best to remember that people are free to simply not reply to threads which aggravate us. Not commenting on Polina's case, I would just say that generally we are regularly the architects of our own problems anyway and that for many astrology, horary in particular, is a way to gain clarity on issues we face so that we can be better informed in our decision making.

I think your post, whilst it may be well intended, is not helpful and quite dismissive of the querent's situation which may be very important and pressing to her - what we deem important or useful may not be what others deem important.

I think the best solution is to simply leave be those threads or users on whom you feel your advice or judgement of the chart is wasted so as to better focus on others. After all nobody wants to come on to any forum and feel personally attacked - easiest way to avoid this is to not comment on people and simply focus on their horary or ignore it entirely.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi Polina,

Is there any chance you can forwad the chart via tinypic ?

I have read your previous threads and I know how much you wanna a baby. I had been there, too. Hope this issue will be sorted soon, and you will be the mom of this wonderful soul.

Best wishes.
Breeze

Hi Polina,

Jupiter is your treatment. It is in positive mutual reception with Venus. That is good. But it is retrograde, so it is not going well.

Jupiter turning direct could be a date to consider for the treatment to begin to work if you can or want to wait and see just to be sure before moving to the next available step.

Mars is surgery, given the context. Mars is on the star Algol, it is a star connected with difficult and/or disturbing decisions.

Mars and the Moon are in positive mutual reception so suited to one another. Both being in detriment is not ideal however. Mars and Venus are also in positive mutual reception.

The Moon is translating light from Venus to Mars. This looks like surgery may be the next thing to consider if the current treatment does not work, or should you want to proceed faster.

I cannot tell what the Sun is but squaring a dignified Sun spells benefits with difficulties after the surgery. After that The Moon leaves Capricorn, which is good.

The chart shows that improvement can occur, shown by the Moon leaving its detriment. But likely not before surgery takes place.

Best,
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Hi Felipe,

Thank you very much for the reply. I truly appreciate it. I wasn't sure (did not know) that Jupiter is treatment so that helps clarify a lot in the chart.

I looked it up last night, and June 9th is the big day that Jupiter goes direct. Given the huge risks involved in surgery (and presuming there is no torsion involved prior to June 9 which *would* require emergency surgery), I am hoping to continue treatment or an adjusted plan at least until that date. I go back to the Dr again today to look into options.

If for some reason treatment doesn't work by June 9th, I'd be concerned about the difficulties post-surgery: "squaring a dignified Sun spells benefits with difficulties after the surgery" and "The chart shows that improvement can occur, shown by the Moon leaving its detriment. But likely not before surgery takes place."
This *sounds* to me that the cyst wont be fully resolved by June 9th even when Jupiter goes direct and the question is then what.

I have the risk of losing an entire ovary if they make any errors during a surgery - if it comes to that- but I am trying to think positively and not allow myself to go down that route yet until we actually get there.
On the other hand I gather from the chart that Jupiter direct is not showing 100% improvement. The problem is these cysts are active and her plan to remove them involved going in while doing a stimulation procedure, but that is only if they become hormonally inactive. She cannot stimulate me if they are producing hormones because then the drugs will go to the cysts and not the new follicles as they are intended. So this creates a third problem because if they are still active, she can't do the procedure, which means two separate surgical procedures and I had not considered that would have to happen: first to remove cysts, then to go back for stimulation of follicles/egg retrieval down the line *IF* everything goes OK with the first surgery.

I can't quite get a grip on it. I really appreciate your input and help as I'm going this alone and scared to death.
Hi Polina,

Is there any chance you can forwad the chart via tinypic ?

I have read your previous threads and I know how much you wanna a baby. I had been there, too. Hope this issue will be sorted soon, and you will be the mom of this wonderful soul.

Best wishes.
Hi Breeze, thanks also for replying & for your kind words. I talk to my future baby's soul often. I ask them what they need me to do. I know they are waiting for me, but I'm also really scared that something will come between us and it will be prevented...
I"m happy to repost the chart via tinypic but can you send me an URL as to where/how to do it?

No problem at all, here it is:

http://tinypic.com/r/2la5tux/9

__
Edited on 4/28 to add:

I just found this old thread of Deb's here and wanted to quote her because I found it intriguing and applicable since I've been doing meditation and release work on the topic too for some time now. Granted, her sister began a 12-year journey at age 20, and I do not have the benefit of that much youth ahead of me, at 43 in my 6th year of struggle (but I'm also a Cancer rising) I still think some of this may apply. But I also believe if you can commune with a soul, it is only a matter of time of it manifesting and that our deepest desires can always manifest if we embrace the feeling of already having them in our lives. I'm posting here so I can find it easily later.

I?ve just spoken to my sister before posting this (to make sure she doesn?t mind me discussing it), and she told me there?s another irony involved. She herself works as a medium and does some astrology but years ago when she was younger she was told by another medium that one day she would have children, but only when she had stopped wanting them. She said she had always remembered that as one message she regarded as ridiculous, because she knew she would never stop wanting them (she is a Cancerian, very Moon-ruled and VERY maternal). Yet it was only when she?d stopped focussing on having a child and stopped making that the centre of her hopes and wishes that it happened. Our joint opinion is that the fertility problems that are clearly shown in her birth chart indicate that part of her ?life-plan? involved an issue of being able to find strength and contentment even in the face of being denied the source of emotional happiness she yearned for most. She couldn?t get over that until she found a point of balance in herself that didn?t give up hope but didn?t allow her to get destroyed by disappointment either. That?s one of the reasons why, although I believe that birth charts indicate our limitations, the limitations may be subject to constant revision, and I would never deny anyone the prospect of growing beyond the relevancy of a limitation suggested at birth.
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0[/quote]

I wld. Agree what Deb had to say on that thread( I read all of that thread and I really find it valuable) . One of my friend exactly had the same expreinces i.e. After trying for a baby for 10 years ( and all that medical staff which is so tiring and extremly expensive) , she decided not to think/ do anything for that matter and just after 1 month later she found out she was pregnant ! And I also got pregnant at a time when I was least thinking of a baby ( We were trying for a baby for one year at that time ) !

You might not have benefit of that much of youth as Deb's sister, but you have more medical techology if you ever need it and more wisdom that all years have provided you in order to take yourself out of that 6 years of Struggle as you name it.

And I wld. Agree with you that our deepest desires can manifest at any time, and I think this happens when we can put ourselves from "wanting sometting too much" into " wanting something so much". I believe the first one makes us nervous, panic etc where on the other hand, the latter provides us taking all the necessary steps to arrive at our destination destination which is our deepest desires.

I remember your previous posts, and I believe you are a strong woman. Going forward, I belive you will manage to take all necessary steps to arrive your at your final destination.

As I wld. Say in my language to my loved ones, May your way be open to whatever your heart desires.

I wish the best going forward dear Polina.
Breeze

Thanks Breeze for your very supportive and kind words, they touched me and mean a lot to me.

I cannot say that I am panicked per se. The times I conceived in the past I somewhat knew it would happen, but what I did not know is that I would lose those children. Then of course ensues 6 months of a year to healing your body again, getting back in shape to be able to conceive again and meanwhile time is lost (at an age when time cannot be lost). And now again I know it will happen but it is a question of "when". the cyst complicates things because nothing can proceed until it is resolved: I cannot harvest eggs or stimulate follicles or do IVF or conceive naturally or do anything until it is gone. And it seems "up in the air" as to when and how it will resolve. This horary is helpful because it shows that it's not a 1) quick fix and 2) it mentally helps me prepare for if I have to actually have surgery for it (that scares the daylights out of me). I haven't had to deal with this before in my life -- I read that 27 year-olds can and do get them but it was never something I had at that age. And that this is now month 3 (with all the horrible symptoms that come with it) has me really scared. So I began meditating and I know "everything happens for a reason" and I'm trying to relax into just letting medicine try to cure it. I try to help it along with visualization too. But given my age it is scary to just "wait" because no doctor would advise that, yet I have no choice at this point. The side effects of the medicine are as bad as the side effects when I do nothing and that is also no joy ride.

Anyway that's a lot of words that do not accomplish much :-( but I wanted to reply anyway.

I hope that you also have your dreams, whatever they may be, come true, because kind souls like yourself truly deserve it too.