when will I receive a job offer?

Hello Skyscripters,

Forgive me for not thoroughly analyzing my horary chart, I am not well versed yet. My question is "when will i find position in my field?" I have been having a great difficulty for about six months.

https://ibb.co/nbCg85

I am represented by Jupiter R, my co-significator - Moon and I believe Saturn retro in 1st. I do not know if Saturn is my co-significator but because it is a lord of my 2nd house, I decided to include it. Correct me if I am wrong. I am in my own term. William Lilly describes term to be "Term If any planet be in those degrees we assign for his terms we allow him to be slightly dignified A planet fortified only as being in his own terms rather shews a man more of the corporature and temper of the planet than any extraordinary abundance in fortune or eminence in the commonwealth "
The dispositor of Jupiter is Venus which is in detriment. Venus is in Mutual reception with the Sun, Lord of 9th house.
Jupiter is retro until 13 deg 15 minutes then it turns direct. I believe the worst is close to be over. I like the fact that Moon and Jupiter are in 10th house.
On page 33, Introduction to astrology, rules and practice of horary astrology, William Lilly with additional comments from Zadkiel, writes that Cosignificators of the 10th house are Capricorn and Mars. "Either Jupiter or Sun are very fortunate in this house especially if they are placed together."
Saturn and Jupiter are in mutual reception (Sign / exalt).
Mercury receives Jupiter (W. Lilly) by triplicity (luck?)

The job is represented by Mercury, Lord of the Midheaven.
Mercury is in barren sign Aries - not many job available?
Mercury will trine Saturn in 2 units out of succeedent house - 2 weeks/2 months?
It's below the horizon - definitely not good and it is recovering just like venus from being retrograde.

I should mention that Mercury is not dignified at all and it is a ruler of MH. However, it gets a dignity when it reaches Taurus, it is definatly more fruitful sign. Mercury gains dignity in Face then at 15 deg it becomes a double minor dignity with term.

I believe the next step is to see what is Moon as a coruler doing.
Moon will trine Mars and then conjunct Jupiter.
Moon eventually reaches Mercury by translating of light from Jupiter to Mercury but not before Moon deals with Mars. I am not sure who this may be?
The last aspect of the Moon is a trine to Saturn. So essentially, since job is part of money/and professional advancement, Moon/Saturn will get things improved in 22 units (both angular and moon is making a trine aspect out of angular/cardinal - the fastest).

The best case scanario, there will be a job offer 19 days (moon opposes mercury) or merc/saturn 2 weeks (again it is almost the same as distance as Moon/venus).

I am very perplexed on the role that Mars is taking. Can anyone explain, please, what is this Mars planet representing?

This is my best try.

Thank you
Zombie

Hi,

Welcome :)

As a Skyscripter, I wanna say nothing to say forgive because you ask for help. We are here to learn, may be not all of us, but at least some of us.

In order to get a postive outcome from the chart, we expect relevant house rulers to perform a aspect. Then we have to look at the nature of the aspect and relation between the rulers.

When we look at L1 and L10, we see they have already separated. There is no translation of light between these two- Moon is not carrying Mercury's light to Jupiter. And there is not a planet that would collect their lights so that matter can perfect.

What I notice is that Jupiter is conjucting Neptune's antiscion which makes you blinded or delusional about something.

I wld. predict Saturn in the 1st, as your worries, fears. Both, Jup and Moon in the 10th. exalts Saturn . I wld, say you are worried you have not been able to find a job yet.

Mars cld. Be a rival, but I have no idea as I do not know if you have recently applied for a job and if there is anyone else matching with this job i.e. Mutual reception between mars and Mercury. If so, Mars will not get the job because Mars and Mercury will not perfect the aspect.

Personally, I do not think Mars is your rival. Mars seems to be something else. Mars is in a Mercury sign, but not in Virgo but still everywhere;
Mars trines Jupiter and there is reverse mutual reception between them i.e. Mars in Gemine, and Jupiter in Libra. Whatever this Mars is you backfire each other.
Moon trines Mars, and then conjucts Jupiter. However, Mars will not receive Moon, because Moon is at Mars' detriment. So, Moon will not carry Mars' light to Jupiter.

What do you think this Mars cld. Be ? Anything related to Mars ruled houses, 5th. Or 12th. or any other thing Mars signifies as a planet ? Cld. it be the nature of the job you are doing ? What is your field ?

Are you doing a 6th. House nature of job ? Moon last aspected Venus - last aspected planet shows what leaded querent to ask the question. It rules your 6th., plus Sun is there - lumaniries show where the querent mind is .

I think, Venus is also prominent in this chart i.e. Moon last aspected Venus, and now trines Mars, but Moon will not be able to carry Venus's light to Mars as Mars will not receive Moon. Some time later, Venus will oppose Jupiter, and Jupiter will collect Venus light, but again due to the reverse reception between Jup. And Mars, Venus and Mars will not unite.

Although the chart is about when to find a job, I think it shows why you are not able to find a job.

If you cld. Say us what Mars and Venus may signify, may be we can get out of help from the chart.

Regards
Breeze

Thank you eversomuch, Breeze.

I am CISCO engineer. I do not know what Mars represents. I believe there is a case of collection of light. Jupiter collects lights from Venus and Mars.

As I previously stated, this is not a promising chart.

Thank you,
Zombie