Love and art advice

Hello to all,

I have here a chart for the potential of reconection with an old flame of mine. This man i could call the love of my life whom i chased away for good reason. Standing at that pivotal point in his career and too attached to me and our bond to make the right moves, i pulled the trigger and let him go. We were just children back then and he is basically my first love. We are quite liberal and we get eachother above and beyond, for better or for worse. 10 years later i contacted him again, he was so happy. He's a musician, i'm a painter, he made a huge breakthrough while i had to put mine on hold, family reasons. Now i am ready to assemble the gear and get back on work.

My question is, if we reconnect, can we really form a supportive and benevolent relationship ? Can i trust him to dig my vibe and my creative process through and through ? Will i get in his way eventually ? He's in search for a roomate and has adequate space, where i could work in holly peace for a change. So i am evaluating the odds.

I know my astrology but am not talented for horary, it's like i'm dyslexic or something when it comes to it, lol ....

Help thank you

First, i am wondering does the NN cj the AC i.e. me the Quesitor say to keep my working space separate, to rely on myself alone and not on him in any way.

Truth is i am starving now for a bit for like-minded people and that feeling of being sorrounded by kinship. I am not right now in a place where i want to be but where i have to be. Seems i have to break or re-make some old deals at this point.

Both our significators are retrograde so in an applying opposition to eachother, and while i'm typing this - think i finally understand what the lack of aspects in his significator really mean, first i thought it meant he isnt really extending any that much energy into this matter .. When, essentially, aside from my significator, his significator isnt making any other aspect whatsoever (aside from Pluto) Could it be, not only he is very lonley, but he IS very much alone all the time ?

Then i see this Venus exalted in Pisces on the 30 anarethic dgree, incj Mean NN and dunno what to make of it ...

Is it all 'past water', to late to pick up again anything ?

The separating cj from Chiron tells about how much i hurted him, he was very, very much in love.

My significator is in mutual recption with his ruler, how should i interpret that ?
Mercury Aries
Mars Gemini

Seems relevant regarding the condition of the Moon, VOC in his sign of exaltation Taurus, but as it changes signs next aspect goes to Mars, my significator ruler

His significator and and the ruler of it are in mutual reception too, same as mine
Jupiter in Libra
Venus in Pisces

How do i interpret such receptions ?

Hi Sita Milano

Welcome to the forum!

I've amended your posts so that rather than 6-7 posts, each with one paragraph, they can all be seen in one post. I would encourage you to keep up this trend, rather than post a new paragraph every ten minute interval.

I'm afraid I only have time for a few comments here on your chart.

Yes both of your significators are retrograde and you, as Mercury, are the most desirous of a connection and you apply to him by retrogradation, however they do so with an opposition, and unfortuantely oppositions seldom bring things together easily or harmoniously, but instead with difficulty and a great deal of willpower being required and even then they may be a struggle to keep them together. However, in this instance Mercury never makes it to Jupiter. At 24 degrees, Mercury stations to then move forwards again, effectively avoiding perfecting this aspect from a Jupiter who is already retrograding away from aspect with Mercury.

I can't comment too much more on some of your other comments just at the moment, but wanted to highlight this as it's really the major testimony of the chart.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Paul wrote:Hi Sita Milano

Welcome to the forum!

I've amended your posts so that rather than 6-7 posts, each with one paragraph, they can all be seen in one post. I would encourage you to keep up this trend, rather than post a new paragraph every ten minute interval.

I'm afraid I only have time for a few comments here on your chart.

Yes both of your significators are retrograde and you, as Mercury, are the most desirous of a connection and you apply to him by retrogradation, however they do so with an opposition, and unfortuantely oppositions seldom bring things together easily or harmoniously, but instead with difficulty and a great deal of willpower being required and even then they may be a struggle to keep them together. However, in this instance Mercury never makes it to Jupiter. At 24 degrees, Mercury stations to then move forwards again, effectively avoiding perfecting this aspect from a Jupiter who is already retrograding away from aspect with Mercury.

I can't comment too much more on some of your other comments just at the moment, but wanted to highlight this as it's really the major testimony of the chart.
Hi Paul, thank you very much for your reply, i'll keep your advice on longer paragrafs. I have a hard time geting the hierarchy of things in horary analysis, so your comment comes exactly as what i needed to know. Opposition comes before retrograde motion and, as there is no perfection of aspect, there is no real base for reconciliation.

I am wondering about the mutual reception between the significators and their rulers, can you tell me a bit about it ?

What do you think about this kind of Venus in horary, is she a crashed and burned case ? Or is she at the highest of her possibilities ? I am inquiring about this Venus not in the romantic sense, she would stand for the sorroundings of his career taking accound of how i presented the question. And he is thinking of quitting it all.

Thank you

Sita Milano wrote:Opposition comes before retrograde motion and, as there is no perfection of aspect, there is no real base for reconciliation.
It's not even so much that it comes before but rather that even if they did perfect, it wouldn't be a strong of binding connection, but beside that fact, they don't perfect anyway, as Jupiter retrogrades away from Mercury and Mercury stations to go direct.

The mutual reception may have been a mild help were the two planets to actually connect - consider reception to describe or inform about the aspect and its perfection. In this case there is no perfection anyway.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Paul wrote: The mutual reception may have been a mild help were the two planets to actually connect - consider reception to describe or inform about the aspect and its perfection. In this case there is no perfection anyway.
Mutual reteption here goes from Quesitor to it's ruler and from Quesited to it's ruler, so what is this condition descriptive of, supportive environments ?

I.e.

Metcury Aries and Mars Gemini

and

Jupiter Libra and Venus Pisces

Hi Milano,
I am not the expert that Paul is (you will not find a better astrologer than him!) but I am in the throes of studying essential debilities and dignities and maybe this will help you. (Forgive me if you already know this). But you were asking about the reception.

In horary, aspects show the coming together (or not) of two people. No aspect, no action.
ie a question "will we meet/marry/create a company/have a relationship" - if the two planets do not aspect, then the answer is no, because there's no action. If they aspect in a square or opposition, it is a "yes but" - difficulties/challenges. If they aspect in a trine/sextile/conjunction, it is a "yes" with ease.

The other part of that coin is reception.
Reception is how the planets "receive" each other: do they like each other and welcome each other, do they hate each other, are they indifferent.

But you can't take reception, esp mutual reception, no matter how great it is, without an aspect (I had to research that at length to finally get it). Its sort of like it doesnt matter how much I "like" you, if I do not invite you into my home, then we are not going to meet.
On the flip side, I could meet you in a coffee shop (aspect joining/applying of two planets) but if we do not have mutual reception then one or both of us doesnt really "see" or "like" the other. So we have action but not reception. And that's not so good either.

So they are sort of 2 parts to the same pie. Again I'm still learning here, Paul and other moderators or senior posters like Felipe, Tom and Waybread are experts, but maybe my study/understanding might help you...

Hi Sita Milano,

Mercury and Jupiter want different ("opposite") things. Meeting by opposition brings regret of the kind that makes we say: "I wish I had not done that". But Mercury turns direct before meeting Jupiter anyway. The meeting/agreement will not take place.

Mercury is on Uranus: separation, non-union, giving up.

The focus of the question is "him" so we have to read the South Node inside his cusp (instead of the Noth Node in the asc). That means things wil not turn out favorably in this house 7 matter.

Jupiter is conjunct Neptune by antiscion. There is more to his situation than you can currently see.

The Moon is exalted now so the feelings about itself and Venus "feel" good. It is heading to leave Taurus and the feelings will subside. The change of reception shows the Moon will follow whatever Mercury decides.

We have an abundance of testimonies showing this is not the favorable situation you are seeking for your creative developement. You would get in each other's way if you pursued this.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net