Truth when looking at people and events.

Hey,

So I've had this thought about astrology that at least half of it is making sure you know the truth of what is being looked at, otherwise how can you come to accurate conclusions about what the planetary influences are?

Now, just to say, my favourite astrologer and one whose books I have devoured is Liz Greene, However, in her book 'The Dark of The Soul' she brings up the idea of Joseph McCarthy as a sociopath/ negative character.

What I have since learned is that actually, Joseph McCarthy DID find very, very dangerous Communists in government. When the Soviet Union declassified their information it was found that he was correct most of the time. Including a fella known as McLaughlin who was advisor to the President. Also, the American communists promoted communism in China to quite a disgusting result.

What we know of McCarthy, or what the mainstream view of him is is what the Communists wanted us to think!

So clearly Liz's explanation of the planets of Joseph McCarthy cannot be correct if her facts are wrong! The same goes for many figures. That the facts are just as important than the astrology.

So rather than saying 'this line make so on so a liar' a better example might be 'this line may have been why so on so did x on y day'!