Its a tricky one to call. Arsenal have good form at the moment and if they win, they'll be the most successful team in FA Cup history and Le Prof. will probably keep his job. If Chelsea win, they'll win their 2nd league and cup double. SO there's quite a lot at stake for both clubs.

In the last 2 FA Cup finals that Arsenal have played, the Moon has been at 13? Scorpio - Fortuna is at 26? - not sure if that's too far away from the 13?'s that resonate with Arsenal.

Chelsea, as i've explained in previous posts, are a Leo side, naturally giving them the radical 10th and they are the betting favourites but Arsenal have better current form, i'd personally suggest giving L1 and L10 to the good guys. I cast a horary at the start of the season 'Will Arsenal win anything this year' - and it looked like a 'yes' to me.

Goal timings: Using the Moon as the flow of events, she makes a quincunx to the ant. of Fortuna at 3mins The Moon then opposes the ant. of Saturn at 14mins. There's conjunction with the ant. of Mars at 33mins then the next aspect i can see is a semisextile to the Sun on 51mins, which could actually be within stoppage time of the first half. The last apspect in normal time is a sextile to the ant. of Venus at 88mins, providing there's no 1st half stoppage time. with 3mins of stoppage time (probably the average) , the aspect is exact on 86mins.
Verum e

Whistle blew at 17:33:44.

Asc 00 35' Scorpio

Up to you to decide if we assign Asc to fav or ud (challenger). Remember last summer Lehman did best when the Asc was underdog.

-Jupiter in 12th house: 2 Points for Home Team.
-Saturn in 2nd house: 2 Points for Home Team.
-Aquarius on 4th House Cusp and Saturn is Retrograde: 3 Points for Away Team.
-Ruler of 4th Cusp sextile Asc: 4 Points for Home Team.
-Ruler of Asc trine Asc: 4 Points for Away Team.

Dsc win.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

ModWasp wrote:The Moon then opposes the ant. of Saturn at 14mins.
BLOCKED off the line at 15 mins.

I chuckled when I watched that. :'
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.