The Stock Markets in 2017

Hello Folks,

Usually I post on the Mundane Threads.

Last Wednesday UK time around 1am the Main Markets started to sell off sharply.

This was put down to Trump's antics, but later also the investigation into the Brazilian President was added. Both related to investigations into very powerful people.

We need to dig deeper.

Easy enough is the fact that the t.Sun crossed Trump's MC / Algol and inconjuncted t.r.Saturn.

So much weakness lies there in.

We'll need to dig out some charts on the Brazilian President.

As to the Markets.

t.Uranus is crossing Trump's Mars now till a peak this Saturday and then ebbs. He's doing a mega deal trip around the Middle East and Europe NOW.

Comey testifies this Wednesday in public. We need to look at that.

Things don't look good for Trumpy from Sunday coming up afterwards.

Things hang in the balance and the UK Election looks like something really shocking could happen.

Personally I think the ONLY was is down for the Main Markets.

It might be worth SHORTing the GBP too.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

PS If you've been following the Markets since Trump's win you'd notice the incredible run on +VEs. And even when a potential -VE appeared it'd be at the W/E or stymied by an aspect from an outer planet. On and on it's gone.

And it might go on till the 6th June when Uranus trines the Node. That's just before the UK Election.

I think things will get wobbly next week after Uranus passes away from Trump's Mars. Also this W/E 28th into the 29th May Mars and the Sun conflict with Saturn and the Saturn/ Pluto midpoint.

Uranus does support Trump well into next year but I think he might become a bit erratic.

It'll still be another of those occasions when along comes a +VE to confound the downside. This time it'll be Saturn trining Jupiter and then trining Trump's Jupiter.

It does look like the UK Election will be the last in the sequence of success for Western Liberals. Yes Angela in on Sept 24th also has good Astro to support her. And she won well in Westfailia (sic).

But coming back to the week of the 5th June. Looks like we should have been "buying the rumour then selling the fact."

H

Thanks, Rocko.

Thanks for actually predicting something.

Thanks for not being like 90% of online astrologers, and being all wise, post event.

Thanks.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Yeh I enjoy the High Level Mundane Analysis I do. I have the charts printed off for months in advance and get all excited when I see a Turning Point in the Economy coming.

And I think that is where we are.

I think Euroland and the Euro will do the best of the big three now. China does look like it'll hit the Buffers when Uranus finally makes it to Taurus. Soon it passes into 27? Aries.... duh duh duh !!

I think this week ahead will be wobbly. I think when the Node separates from Uranus, and then finally the Sun separates from Trump's n.SD.Jupiter we'll see heavy selling in the Markets. These are all signs of the Last Hurrah in my book.

The Last Turrah !!

You might like to look at this YouTube video. I like it because clearly he sees something he didn't expect for next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGWuXTdIDWo

He feels that the peaks have been reached. And the VIX is worried.

H

Um?

I wonder how a Ganner would pick tomorrow's Market/ Saturday's Astro peak driven by the Sun and Jupiter?

You'd have to add in the Moon as it is nearly perfectly translating the light from the Sun to Jupiter by trine. I'd imagine that'll be a very strong +VE.

Translating probably doesn't cover it.

But then ?

1/ We have The Node in Leo till Oct 2018 which is a sort of plateau or gradual decline in Economic strength.

2/ We have The Node trining Uranus till early this Tuesday 6th. Unknown.

3/ Mars drops into Cancer while Mercury moves into Gemini and Venus in Taurus. That suggests some Home runs but also Traders loosing the will to fight.

4/ But as long as it delivers, and it usually does, we have the fullish Moon charging thru Scorpio mid Monday till late on Wednesday. Usually it delivers a -2% to -3% Sell Off.

We get Opinion Polls on Sunday don't we? The Unbridled Joy will be gone by early Sunday.

I don't see any bounce.

H

PS Some repetition in this.

Thursday into Friday 8th 9th June looks juicy.

"Hello,

US Markets now into the after hours rebalancing acts.

They pushed on up as expected but also Precious Metals moved up after poorish US Jobs Data.

For me now things are CLEARLY on the Downside once we reopen on Monday early am. I think I am discounting the Node Uranus trine that completes this Tuesday 6th June. And that is Unknown.

The remaining +VEs are then Mercury in Gemini which could be +VE until it combusts and the Node in Leo obviously is a buoyant thing. Again a bit Unknown as to where the sub-peak in that may be. Early or late ? Perhaps just a general plateau of good Economic Moves till late 2018. However set against much other deterioration.

Clearly there is a lot of talk about big spending in China and in the USA. Also I think Europe looks like it might forge on.

But Markets are said to be well ahead of the curves.

And although some strong +VEs "come again" this year I think since early November 2016 we simply have had a cwazy run of +VEs, where hardly a -VE got a look in.

The first that did was the Sun/ Algol inconjunction r.Saturn right on Trump's MC. And Panic bit.

Ofcourse as I write this the Sun/ New Moon is trining SD.Jupiter. That is clearly a feel good buoyant energy and hence I can't "sniff" any angst in the air this evening.

ALL SEEMS WELL ?? !!

I wonder if Sunday night into Monday might bring a sudden change of feel ?

I opened some Speculative SHORT positions with a view to Wild Swings next week. Hopefully I might just be able to catch the Weeklies Options first thing on Monday. I may even roll over Daily Options just in case one day does drop very sharply next week. Also LONG PMs and VIX.

We could easily get -5% Sell Off next week.

Will we bounce on Friday ? Looks like we hit strong -VEs that day and then we get the risk of EXTREME VIOLENCE again.

About the ONLY small +VE is then the Mercury Jupiter trine on the 12th-13th June but Jupiter then direct, and comes amongst a lot of Tension from the ongoing Mars / Sun v Saturn / Pluto theme.

The Mercury combust looks interesting too as it comes as both the Sun and Mercury ingress around the 22nd-23rd June.

Regards,

H"

So now that I've made my Judgements it is time to relax but also I have a look around to see what others are saying.

My Judgements are that we've mostly come to the end of an incredible long run of +VEs that actually started shortly after Trump's Election win.

Any -VEs that came since them mostly were snuffed out by occuring at Weekends or aspects from Outer Planets.

Really from this Tuesday onwards there is pretty well ONLY one +VE that can upset my plans. That is that the Node is in Leo now till late 2018. That is a generally a sign of Good Economic data.

I agree China will be spending on infrastructure but has debt problems. Trump's talking about sending big but needs good GDP which he won't get. Europe also looks good but has spent big on QE.

This Boy doesn't agree with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYKF-MeTZw

Actually possibly he does in that we both see a long run of +VEs. Just my analysis says we'll stall now. Now! Now! Now!

His system doesn't factor in the change coming from The Stars.

H

PS Whereas he does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r3nYUjWlsA

PS My dastardly plans for a Stock Market collapse this week may be thwarted a bit by Mercury's ingress into Gemini.

All the planets, except Venus, have the potential to affect the Markets, in my opinion.

She just swans around.

A happy powerful Mercury can lift Traders moods.

We'd need to compare Mercury in Aquarius verses Mercury in Gemini.

H

PS I still expect the Moon's transit thru Scorpio to bring general panic.

A Fullish Moon in Scorpio making an inconjunction to the Sun never fails to drop the Markets -2% to -3%, and bring fear and paranoia into the General Population.

Well ? Except this time when it has ONLY brought a lot of Tension.

Hoe Hum

H

PS I think Jupiter nearly exactly on the trine stabilised the mood !!

Well it is proving to be a very long plank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/201 ... e-plunges/

This week have loads of conflict from Mars, The Sun and Mercury opposing in some form Saturn and Pluto.

Next week Mercury combusts on the Solstice.

From what I now understand the Solstice and the Equinox Charts can be used to give general themes for the months ahead.

Of course there is the Cazami question but having Mercury fully combust in a Chart and on the Ascendant, and just about to Fall in Cancer, doesn't bode well for all Mercury ruled things.

It could easily mean that the next 3 months are a disaster for Investors. And many other people are already saying that.

H