Umph ??

A few Astrological Careers have been smashed this year haven't they. I've been SHORT since late Feb and have run out of money in my Spread Betting Accounts. Still some in my SIPP.

A good sign though as when I'm just about to quit it usually means what I've been waiting for is coming around the corner. Something to do with my Taurus.

Mahendra and Ray look very much like they stuck their necks out. Mahendra nearly ran pout in the street to stop the traffic and tell everybody of an October Crash. Tick Tock Tick .. Tock

I think it is pretty simple

1/ Saturn Uranus is a very very very strong trine.
2/ The Node in or around Leo is a very strong +VE stabiliser.
3/ Endless "Bankers" stymied by weekends, other aspects, Rising planets, and even now the necessary fear of Scorpio perhaps nullified by Jupiter.
4/ Trump pulled off a Coup during the Eclipse by sacking Banneman

BUT I REALLY THINK we'll see deterioration come the 13th November, as Neptune Pluto is weakening, and then the above trine does so too.

I'd say the Bull Trap will then be open till say late March.

Jupiter in Scorpio can spoil the Party as you need Paranoia from Scorpio for a Good Old Crash.

H

Ok for those like me waiting the inevitable Sell Off we've got a bit of Sell we've got some.

Jupiter is combust the Sun and crossing into a Rising position. I'd feel that once it comes out the other side that'd be the start of a strong stabilising energy +VE.

Both Venus and Jupiter Rising. In November Venus crosses into Scorpio and you'd feel that'd bring fear.

Venus then closes in on the Sun after conjuncting Jupiter on the 13th Nov, and you'd have to fee she'd begin to weaken under the Sun's rays.

NOT much for the SHORT Seller.

H

You'll be aware there are two phases when a planet is combust, as Jupiter is now.

Combust for about 12° before and after, and Canzami for a few minutes at the exact.

Now I think the ECB have surprised everybody by extending their asset buying programme till at least Sept 2018. And early Sept 2018 is the last trine between Saturn and Uranus. Or very near trine.

For me it is also last time of any Economic hope.

"LONDON, Oct 26 (Reuters) – Euro zone bond yields and the single currency fell on Thursday after the European Central Bank said it would extend asset purchases until at least September 2018 at a reduced pace."

So I think we now get what I expected and that is a lift off as Jupiter comes out from the Sun, over the next few weeks and months.

Will that keep the Rally alive after the 11th November ? I doubt it.

H

Expect the unexpected ?

Well I expect another +VE day, and that to continue till the 10th November, which is two more weeks.

For me now the question is what does Jupiter Rising bring ?

My feeling is that that is a strongish +VE. And that has just started.

Can it hold the Markets afloat once the Saturn Uranus trine ebbs ?

I noticed that in the week of the 13th Venus starts to combust.

For the Short seller that is good News.

And then that leaves the Great Unknown and that is the Node in Leo.

How strong is this ? It stays till November 2018 ?

More of this ?

""Corporate earnings are rising to record levels in the
world. And the IMF just upgraded its economic forecast for all
of U.S., China, Europe and Japan," said Mutsumi Kagawa, chief
global strategist at Rakuten Securities."

H

So just as I'm gearing up for some Selling to kick off in the week of the 13th Nov, along comes a strong Jupiter r.Neptune trine.

How did you NOT see that? You all cry .... Well I did see it but Neptune isn't a planet I think has great influence in the Markets, and therefore whether Jupiter is helping her doesn't really matter.

I think my doubts remain about Jupiter Rising. How +VE ?

Neptune's at Home in Pisces and retro. So that is a strong force. But what sort of force ?

Well delusional. So I think there is a danger of an over optimistic Euphoric run in the Markets till the 3rd Dec.

Now I like to build scenarios. We've got the very very strong +VE Saturn r.Uranus trine till the 11th Nov.

Will that allow those hoping the Rally continues to start snorting Jupiter r.Neptune ? And ignore the loss of the Saturn r.Uranus trine uplift.

People do say that Rallies do go into a sort of Climax where Investors sort of loose their heads and just pile in and in and in.

Especially Retain Investors.

So this is now NOT clear cut. I'd say dangerous is now the word but come the week of the 4th Dec that does look like time for the SHORT Seller.

I will buy SHORT positions in the week of the 13th Nov though.

Hope that helps.

H

Wed Dow -112 points 0.48%
Thu Dow +78 points 0.31%
Fri Dow +33 points

Wednesdays short would have been in profit :-cry

We are still not out of the woods, Tuesday/Wednesday The Heliocentric Sky shows a T Square with Venus/Saturn/Chiron
Saturn is also afflicted by the next Fixed Star Shaula,(Danger, desperation, immorality and malevolence, connected with acid poisons, aids victory in sieges, destruction of seafarers & captives, exorcism, mesmerism, spiritual pressure towards enlightenment)
which is similar to Lesath
The Node is also conjunct Ras Elased Australis (Cruel, heartless, bold, bombastic, brutish, destructive, artistic appreciation. Power of expression, spiritual gifts, leadership)

Gord also comments
"The last Primary cycle low was August 21st, the day of the Total Solar Eclipse.
We are now starting the 10th week and looking for a pullback into the nominal 9.5 week cycle low"

That elusive 3% pullback, before the Markets can go higher ....
I would be bullish after this week for sure....
http://www.finastrosoft.com

Getting exciting now ...

1/ The Saturn r.Uranus trine that peaks on the 11th Nov is bringing key News.

The Chairwoman of the US Federal Reserve Bank is going to be replaced by a Stock friendly choice.

Congress are trying to complete Trump's exciting Tax Reforms.

I think the Main Markets will push on up until the week of the 13th Nov.

2/ And then what happens ?

Well if we then break it down into 13th Nov till the 3rd Dec, and say 4th Dec till Xmas.

a/ Hard hard Call to make. Jupiter is Rising, and in trine with Neptune.

This is said to relate to Miners and Oil Explorers. Could we have a situation where the Main Markets begin to stall from the 13th Nov, but Miners and Oil Explorers power on till the 3rd Dec ?

I suppose Yes for two reasons. If the Main Markets stall then people may start buying Precious Metals, and if Putin and the Saudis agree to limit production then Oil will increase in value.

b/ After the 3rd Dec. Well Jupiter then starts to sextile Pluto. For me that means that what every Jupiter brought up to the 3rd Dec can continue.

BUT NOTE WE ARE HITTING REALLY DANGEROUS TIMES from the 12th Nov onwards.

Venus has been Rising all year nearly. Day by day now she is burning in the Sun's heat. Soon she enters Scorpio.

So many things are in the pipe line to change and most involve dropping down thru the Speculative Gears I feel.

Some are saying the 4th Dec is a very Black Day. And that'd be the day after the pretty +VE Jupiter Neptune peaks.

A bit Unknowable with Happy Jupiter occupying the ALL IMPORTANT SHORT Seller's Paranoid friend Scorpio.

Hard to have Panic then.

H

Ok so I'm probably wrapping up Shop here as we near the Action.

Without giving it all away the 13th Nov should bringing Selling in the Main Markets.

Money may begin to move into Gold and Silver. Oil may begin to rise due to agreements between Putin and the Saudis.

The week of the 27th November into the week of the 1st December are full of -VEs.

Jupiter is however Rising in Scorpio and that may vaccinate us against the necessary fear and paranoia needed for a good Old Crash.

A VERY VERY DANGEROUS time of Investors as things are hard to read, confused and there is plenty of violence and aggression around supplied by Rising Mars in Libra.

H

OK so the Time I've been waiting for has come.

1/ I'd expect the Markets to be 10% to 20% lower in the week of the 4th Dec. I'd say much of the +VE energy we've had this year now turns -VE into the New Year till say the early Spring 2018.

In the early New Year Uranus marches off towards Taurus. DISASTER.

2/ Now till the week of the 4th Dec things are a little more difficult to be so sure about.

Jupiter is in the way. Heading towards r.Neptune. Venus conjunction tomorrow then a translation to Neptune by the Friday 17th.

DRIP FEED SHORT positions over this time ?

SHORT Main Indices EU 50, Nikkei, FTSE, R2K, SP 500 .... ?

LONG Oil, Silver, Gold ? [VIX or Euroland VIX ?]

Strike dates towards the end of the week of the 4th Dec. Main Indices maybe even further into Dec.

3/ I think then Mars steps in after the 17th Nov. Square to Pluto and opposition to Uranus. War ? Terror ? Weather ?

4/ Mercury in trouble with Saturn, Venus burning up more and more.

Jupiter is the problem to read. Jupiter in Scorpio ? NOT all smelling of Roses. More smelling of the Organic Matter you put around Roses to help them grow.

BIG Natural Resources discoveries till Autumn 2018 ?

H