Uranus is supporting Trump's Ascendant by trine from Aries. I felt that had to bring something to him and I heard today that he is challenging the big Technology Companies, like the FAANGs, to digitalis the US Government.

Well Uranus is going to be kicking around his Ascendant till it fully gets into Taurus in early 2019.

So Trumpy is going to be full of these "whacky" ideas. That's a lot of time.

Well assuming he survives the August 21st Eclipse that is.

H

OK I fully expect the Main Markets / Indices to start going down now.

I expect this Spring Summer to have been the high point for many years to come.

With Uranus transiting into Taurus by Spring 2019 I expect a severe slow down in Risk.

We do have Venus rising and in Taurus which is a Feel Good, till early Jan, and we have The Node in Leo, till Oct 2018, which is an +VE Economic indicator.

A lot of others are -VEs and Trumpy is coming loose at the seams. A lot has been bet that Trumpy delivers his GDP boost.

H

With Uranus transiting into Taurus by Spring 2019 I expect a severe slow down in Risk.
I would suggest innovative changes in the agricultural industry or possibly more widespread use of GMO's with the approaching trine to Pluto and sextile to Neptune.

Gawd help us.
Verum e

I think much of the disquiet we are feeling through Western Societies is coming from Uranus approaching Taurus.

For a long while it was balanced by the trine with Saturn.

Would you NOT say that everything Uranus loves Venus/ Taurus hates ?

Are we NOT going feel a whole lot of disruption till 2025 or so when Uranus reaches Gemini ?

Chaos ?

H

For me now the ONLY way is down for the Markets in general or in general I am wrong.

There are some stabilising energies but really the long run of +VEs has run out.

"In Europe some talk was surrounding the pre-emptive strike of the two regional Italian banks (Veneto and Banca Popolare di Vicenza) that were wound down and assets given to Intesa Sanpaolo for a small sum.

Having seen the events in Spain just a couple of weeks ago, there was little surprise that Intesa completed the trade being the second largest bank rumoured to normally shy away from risky business. This news gave a positive boost to Financials, and the Euro."

This would come from the Venus Pluto trine.

H

So twice last week we had decent selling.

The VIX shot up but NOT Gold.

The Central Bankers have said they'll raised interest rates which weakens Gold, but ONLY about 1%.

I still think it is good bet and I'll just be buying more and more of it now.

Star wise ? I think there is very little +VE in the next few days.

Jupiter breaking free of Neptune's affliction will help towards the end of the week.

Key resistance seem to be the SP 500 around 2,438, and support from Apple around $142.

If either of those is broken then take notice. The latter more likely than the former.

When Jupiter is free of Neptune I think you'll see more stability again.

The Last Turrah may continue but really the ONLY way is Down.

H

PS I got a little insight into the Gold. We are at a cross roads. But also there is strong support around $1,235.

I'll be stacking up Gold. This is based on the idea that the Dollar and the Global Economy is now into deterioration. Just dropping down thru the gears now as the Engine fails.

I wrote this to a friend earlier ....

I don't pretend to be an expert Economist, but lots now depend on the Central Bankers. They are talking tightening.

Is that the right thing to do ? If NOT what are the consequences ?

I believe we are in very big trouble , mostly caused by Uranus moving into Taurus and that playing out over the next 18 months or so.

"Now then now then !! I don't see a whole lot of hope around for Risk, till perhaps late October, and we may have crashed.

Trump may get a small lift from Jupiter soon, but really it all looks pretty problematic for him. He may come up with Great Ideas but with less and less chance of delivery.

I think Selling continues next week from the start ...

1/ Got my Selling last week and key supports of SP 500 2,395 and Apple $142 were tested. We've bounced back about half way to the resistance of 2,438. Gold now $1250 ?

2/ Now what ? Well I think it is about Jupiter now. Jupiter breaks free of Neptune this Thursday 6th July, and that helps Trumpy too. [Actually read on] ..

3/ Sure we get Mars clashing with r.Pluto and then r.Saturn, and Venus into the 27? zone these next few days. Then The Sun doing the same.

So Choppy Waters till around the 15th July thru till 19th July, with Venus making a nice trine to Jupiter though both are direct. Ganners get your rocks off.

4/ We've still got conflict from Mars and the Sun with r.Pluto and r.Saturn, but also bigger stabilisers like Jupiter r.Saturn, Jupiter Pluto, and Jupiter Uranus begin to form.

5/ I think the ongoing Mars combustion can't be ignored and it must have Previous. It runs till around early August. And even then it'll be very very slow to recover.

I THINK THIS IS KEY. Mars is Traders appetite for Risk. It is going all to cock now.

6/ You've got mid August for turning bad. [God knows where you dreamed that up ??] ONLY JOKING !!

7/ The developing set up between Mercury and Venus can be problematic.

I THINK WE'VE GOT LOADS of -VEs around to conflict with the +VEs of the Node in Leo, Venus Rising and then the Jupiter Saturn sextile and the Jupiter Uranus oppositions and the final big play 8/

[No big shakes really, and the Jupiter Saturn could actually drop things].

8/ We've then got to begin to watch Saturn and r.Uranus. This is late Oct. And by then Neptune is moving away from Pluto.

I think mucho mucho depends on the next few days and then the Mars combustion. And whether these key resistances of 2,395 and $142, and even $1,250 are broken.

I'm sure you don't understand a word but actually there is massives in this email and the vast majority, say 87.5%, is bad.

H

PS Trumpy gets some hope from Jupiter and this lasts till late September. Clearly he isn't going to roll over but there really isn't anything massively +VE is there ??

Lots now depend on the Central Bankers ? Are they bluffing ? They better be !!"

OK PS ....

So I'm now just going to be buying the SP 500 VIX, and Gold and Silver.

The VIX has begun to creep up, but Gold and silver fell.

Now the news is that China's PMIs were better than expected.

China consumes a lot of metals but NOT the precious ones so Gold and Silver fell.

I'll still be buying Gold and Silver.

As to China's news ? One PMI a boom does NOT make ..

H

PS But I think I need to do more Astro to my PM theory ..

House prices look possibly precarious, especially UK and even more London. Recently they have looked very precarious, especially with Italian banks needing bailouts and some folding. Somebody told me there is a strong connection between Italian banks and London house prices. From what I could understand, it looked as though most of these Italian banks got their taxpayer bailouts this time, and the FT reported a (possibly small) upblip this month in UK house prices, which have been not doing so well for a while.

I am not sure if falling house prices are always negative for the stock market. Bob Prechter says house price crashes are always connected to stock market crashes, though sometimes not at exactly the same time. I am not so sure, as there was a big house price crash in Florida, the main US real estate market at the time, in September 1925 after a storm which seemed to bring to an important point the general falling off that had been around for a while. Yet the stock market carried on zooming up until September 1929; even more so, most of the roaring twenties stock market boom was between 1924 and 1929; there always seems to be a slow part of these movements and a very fast one.

So I am also wondering if falling house prices could actually be positive for the stock market? And if governments might deliberately trigger a house price crash to finance other areas of the economy by taking all the money invested in property?

So we got very close to the Sell Off, SP 2390, but now we've bounced back to 2448.

I think Tesla's results on the 2nd August need to be watched.

Gold testing support around $1215.

VIX also very low.

For me these are Sell, and Buy and Buy ..

H

PS 21st August Eclipse could be make or break for Trumpy.

So on we go ....

I'd say once the Jupiter Venus trine passes and the Mercury Saturn trine passes this Wednesday and Thursday we'll hit rough waters again.

Mercury passing under the Node usually brings trouble.

There's also plenty of trouble thru oppositions to Saturn and Pluto.

Problem is the Mars combustion which may actually be a good thing for Risk.. NOT that I can really see why.

There is talk of a Sub Prime Car Loan crisis in August and obviously the 21st August solar Eclipse and the run off from that into September look problematic.

I see a lot of trouble except the Saturn Uranus trine which may save the day in late Oct.

Neptune is sextile Pluto now and that is a strong stabilising +VE. Watch how things go wrong quickly after it ebbs around the 3rd August.

H