The Jupiter r.Saturn sextile may just hold the Main Markets above the water line till late August. Just.

EU Stokks 50 looks the most vulnerable.

The is little doubt that the Solar Eclipse is going to send a revolutionary Tsunami through the World's Leaders and Leading Companies.

The days and weeks after look very bumpy. You'd expect Selling, and then the opportunity may open for PMs in early Sept.

Late Sept and very early Oct still look on for a Crash Astrologically, especially with a Euphoric Uranus Jupiter opposition just before.

Hold on to your Hats !!

H

I've often said of the Eclipse Season that all bets are off. Trumpy is clearly angered by something.

t.Mars is approaching the Eclipse Point but I think it was t.Mars transit to Trump's Pluto that is the danger.

If Eclipses set things in "stone" then Trumpy isn't going to forget the threats to the USA.

This is the beauty of Eclipses. Better minds than me historically have been using Eclipse far wider than we do.

I find the practicalities of that hard. The Eclipse Points needs to be added to charts so that later activations can be picked up.

I've tried.

H

I'd say Mercury SD to Neptune is the downside play just now.

So next week Mercury retreats towards Uranus and the Eclipse.

Something MASSIVE is coming.

Radical ?

Revolutionary ?

H

I did expect a bit of a Rally.

+VEs are Sun trine Uranus, Mercury retreating from Neptune, but -VEs are many including the Sun approaching the Node. Neptune separating from Pluto all be it slowly ?

I'm just hoping to short the VIX late tonight and short the EU Stokks 50 tomorrow early.

I think the Downside wins hands down. And does so till late Oct.

Rising Mars in Leo approaching r.Pluto in Capricorn on a 150? ????

God help Us !!

H

PS I'm going to close the running commentary now. It is clear what I feel. Here are some prices.

Sept VIX 13.90
Gold $1,280
Silver $1,705
EU Stokks 50 3,448
SP 500 2,460
FTSE 7,366

Let's see where they are in early Oct. And what journey they travel till then. I'd say mostly downhill and as much as 20%

So we got Heavy Selling last week and that impacts on going forward ..

Um what do we have now till late Oct ?

1/ Well the Bull Trap doors are opening now that Neptune and Pluto are separating. That has to bring Down Draft.

2/ Loads of "bankable" -VEs are set but many many occur at the weekends again !! They simply can pass off as duds.

3/ We have the Sun trine Pluto and Jupiter oppose Uranus. I think this could give some Euphoria towards and around the German Election on the 24th Sept.

4/ Of course we have the Eclipse now and then reactivation soon afterwards, but also Mercury then sits in a trine with Uranus.

VERY HARD to read that period with Mercury in trine to Uranus. Trump could easily pull something out of the bag big time and that lasts till the 5th Sept, though it never achieves exactness. Out by 0?.22'.

You'd expect the VIX to rise, and I'll continue buying Gold and Silver.

But I'd say things are Unknowable till after that trine ends and then we could be into a Euphoric Phase.

One of these dangerous dangerous times for shorter term investors as Markets can move and the ripe margins can be lost.

Certainly Put Options with October strike dates look valuable now, but they aren't nearly as cheap as they were a week ago.

5/ Late Sept into early Oct still could bring a Heavy Sell Off.

H

Next week sees Jupiter at the mid point of Mars and r.Saturn's trine.

I'll have to think what this means as it is in a Kite too nearly with Uranus.

Anyway it is short lived but might be +VE.

It might support Trump.

H

OK so I'm flapping around a bit ....

Still focused on the period now till late October, when the Saturn r.Uranus trine comes back to help the Markets.

Well will anything really happen this week ? Little but ...

1/ This weekend there certainly will be some more Car Crashes. I'd expect Suicide Attacks again. For the Markets little effect as it is the weekend.

2/ I think we've got to watch the Jupiter Uranus opposition. Incredibly hard to read. Potential Euphoria and therefore very dangerous for Investors. This time Jupiter isn't rising so it should be less Euphoric.

3/ I think the Jupiter r.Saturn sextile is more a -VE as Saturn is so strong now.

4/ And then the weekend of the 2nd Sept we get the r.Mercury Uranus trine. Unknowable to what that brings as Mars is involved too. But again a weekend job and then the next week the Sun trines into Pluto, as well as opposes r.Neptune.

Mercury trine Uranus lingers into September. We should see some incredible Technology advances.

Also Venus inconjuncts r.Neptune

5/ I'd say the Upside begins to win JUST in Sept till late Sept. Certainly Mercury rising is helpful. But a very dangerous place to be investing as the Bull Trap is opening.

6/ Late Sept into Oct definite Crash Territory. Classic Crash after false Euphoria.

Please note that I think before I said Jupiter moves into Scorpio in Sept. In fact is is around the 10th Oct. Said to be good for Precious Metals and of course if early Oct brings a Crash then we will see people piling into PMs.

7/ Late Oct see the above Saturn r.Uranus trine. The Last Hurrah !!

H

############################################################

Unfortunately a week's load of posts got lost here till early Sept when the Forum had an outage

############################################################
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Worth reading this.

Do I need to say that Trump and the DRK are linked Karmically? The Leader of the DRK is sitting right on Trump's Astrological nose permanently.

1/ Until the 12th September (2017) it is hold your breath time. Mercury is sat on the Eclipse Point all this week. The Full Moon associated with the Eclipse is bringing maximum tension.

2/ But then next up is harmony and peace loving Venus in the week of the 17th Sept (2017) and the Jolly Old Jupiter in the first weeks of Oct (2017).

3/ It turns -VE again late November (2017).

4/ And finally the thing is resolved in the first weeks of December (2017).

But

4/ Uranus turns direct early in 2018 and the whole things opens up again bringing big problems in mid February 2018.

Of course I do this sort of analysis in order to profit from it. What does it mean for the Markets ?

A bit convoluted. The Bull Trap is opening with October being the likely month for a Crash.

The above obviously is a big theme and Eclipses do tend to throw the simpler analysis off.

Trump watches the Markets and clearly he is going to react quickly if things go South.

I'd probably say once the 12th Sept is passed I'll close my SHORT positions and wait till after the German Elections before reopening them.

NEW YORK, Sept 1 (Reuters) ? A potential standoff over the U.S. federal debt ceiling is raising alarm bells among fund managers who fear a repeat of 2011 when a protracted showdown over increasing the government's borrowing limit and subsequent downgrade of U.S. credit quality led to a more than 15 percent slump in the S&P 500 stock index.

U.S. investors are raising cash and buying protection, bracing for a messy fight ahead of the Treasury Department's Sept. 29 deadline to raise the debt limit, a legal cap on how much the U.S. government is allowed to borrow.

Failure to increase the debt ceiling could lead to a recession and prompt the first significant sell-off of the Trump administration. The benchmark S&P 500 has not fallen by 5 percent or more in over a year, the longest streak without such a decline in more than 20 years.

Federal efforts to clean up the devastation after Hurricane Harvey battered Texas have decreased the probability of a federal government shutdown to 35 percent from 50 percent two weeks ago, according to Goldman Sachs, as the legislation could be packaged into a larger disaster relief bill.

Yet the danger still remains, Goldman warned in a Tuesday note.

"A delayed debt ceiling hike is still clearly possible," Goldman strategists wrote. "The president continues to raise the possibility of a shutdown if the border wall is not funded, and the upcoming extension of spending authority is likely to be temporary, potentially pushing the risk of a shutdown later into the year." Fund managers say they are not confident that a debt ceiling agreement will be passed as quickly as the broad market expects.

"You've got a political environment that is very contentious, not just left versus right but within the Republican Party itself," said Jeff Klingelhofer, a co-portfolio manager of the $1.1 billion Thornburg Strategic Income Fund.

"If the rhetoric increases it will spook markets and we are taking risk off the table" by raising cash and lowering the credit duration in their bond portfolios, he said.

5/ For me Oct has the potential for a Crash Astrologically. What has been +VE is no longer then.

Prior we have the Uranus Jupiter opposition that brings Euphoria (as Merkel wins) and after we have the Saturn Uranus trine in November that allows us to bounce back.

H