OK we should be getting excited then too as I've had the week of the 9th October as the week of the Big Bull Trap too, but for none of the reasons you've stated.

If you read thru the posts you'll see I listed the prices of the assets I'm following. I'd say we'll be 10 to 20% below, (or above for Gold, Silver, VIX) then.

H

Dudes,

It is felt by Ganners that the resistance thru which Gold will breakout far higher is $1335.

And yesterday and overnight that happened but now as I expected we've dropped below.

Interesting for me as Gann of course used Astrology in a unique way. I'm using Full On Astrology.

It is NOT so clear now but I feel that the Upside is in place now till the end of Sept after the German Elections, except next week.

So I'd expect Gold to Fall Back.

Armstrong is of this mentality too.

Usually a Pull Back before the final assault.

Venus is in play now, but contrary to what I feel about the Upside crosses under the Node towards the end of next week.

Depending how far Gold has dropped back we may again test the $1335 resistance before again dropping back.

You'll be aware that the Security Council Votes on Monday re Korea, and then the next Astro event is this Venus entering The Node's Shadow. So we may well be holding our breathes next week. TROUBLE.

Then in the week of the 18th back we drop as Merkel makes us all feel comfortable again.

Venus crosses the Eclipse Point on the 19th Sept. PEACE.

Once she's won again things then look pretty good for a Major Correction around the week of the 9th Oct.

Jupiter, however, just before that moment sextiles the Eclipse Point.

So we do have some Euphoria early Oct as well as late Sept too.

Euphoria sadly is when the Retail Investors pile in and the Institutions Exit.

So it is all difficult to read but The Bull Trap is well set for that week in Oct and onwards till later in that month.

Jupiter also moves into Scorpio (Geo) then so you might just get syncronisity as the Heavy Sell Off is followed by a rally for Precious Metal Miners

Boom Boom !

H

I checked up or read up on what Venus crossing the Node Shadow should bring. My book says that's NOT bad.

Personally I'm sticking with a very tense week next week and evaporating feelings of security and comfort towards the end of the week.

We should see Investors begin to flee.

Note that we get vote from the UN Security Council on Monday the 11th Sept.

So cheating a bit I can't see how that'll go down well with Uncle Kim.

H

PS I've also heard that the DRK will be celebrating a National Day in the coming days too.

So once again excuse me for diving in on the need for Honesty in Astrology and really good example coming up is Venus conjoining the Node and then crossing the recent Eclipse Point.

(That comment was totally directed at me, a Pisces.)

Both fly in the face of what I want and think will happen after the UN Resolution this Monday 11th Sept.

I can't see how that Resolutions will do anything other than provoke Kim.

But Venus should bring Harmony, Peace even if in a radical way as further, Venus trines Uranus.

Anyway, then we have Jupiter opposing Uranus, and Mercury briefly trining Pluto.

These all point to a Euphoric phase towards and around the German Elections.

Having looked at things now till mid Oct I'm NOT too down about an restriction on my hoped for SHORT opportunities.

Mars and Mercury are in conjunction for a good 10 days. Very hard to read. Some sort of Software attack.

And a strong -VE r.Neptune afflicts Mars, Mercury and Venus now and thru Oct. Lots of Smoke and Mirrors. Certainly getting in the way of the trines from Pluto.

Saturn trines the Node, and Saturn trine Uranus are the ONLY upside but they leave a pretty big BULL TRAP open thru most of October.

HURRAH !!

H

Christeen Skinner sent me here 4th quarter Webair.

Basically the same as what I feel.

1/ Until the next Saturn r.Uranus trine is completed on the 13th November it is hard to see how we'd have a complete Collapse.

2/ However, after the German elections on the 24th September which coincide with a Euphoric Peak, we could have some Heavy Selling thru Oct.

3/ The Jupiter sextile to the Eclipse Point on the 6th October would be the last significant +VE before 1/ kicks in.

So for the Short Seller the middle of October is the most likely time for a good return.

H

Ok so I feel more of October is opening up for the Short Seller.

I think the last +VE evaporates after the Jupiter r.Uranus opposition Euphoria, and that should come from a Merkel win.

Jupiter sextile to the Eclipse Point is now the Unknown.

As Venus didn't bring Harmony to the DRK situation I've now got to wonder if Jupiter might bring a massive action.

I think then Friday the 29th Sept would be the time to start drip feeding Short positions on the Main Indices.

There are suggestions that Gold and Silver may fly too. However, talk is also that they may pull back considerably now before the Wheels begin to come off the Main Indices in Oct.

Certainly with Jupiter changing sign, and Saturn and Uranus too, all in the next six months or so, big changes in Perspective are coming.

Read those well and you are Laffing .. Ain't Ya ? Me Old China ..

H

Astrology aspects make the news
I've had the week of the 9th October as the week of the Big Bull Trap too, but for none of the reasons you've stated
The aspects I quoted plus the Uranus 45 Neptune, will see my prediction come true..

what aspects do you think would force a drop? early October then.....
http://www.finastrosoft.com

Truth be told I do follow some thru their free Newsletters but most aren't very good.

They try to be too clever and NEVER admit when they've got it completely wrong.

I'm happy to say that I've been expecting a Crash since late February this Year.

As to October ? The Key is that two big Cycles are weak. Pluto Neptune and Saturn Uranus.

Then we are in and around Scorpio. Jupiter is weak and Mercury goes combust.

I also hope that Mars will afflict rising Venus.

Contrary to the above Saturn trines the Node. The True Node has been nearly stationary for months now and I think it has becalmed things Market wise even if plenty of other -VEs have happened.

I like also the Jupiter Uranus opposition that can bring Euphoria. Often reversals come after a surge upwards. Therefore any day after the 28th Sept.

I think Jupiter sextile the Eclipse Point may now be an attack on the DRK on the 6th Oct.

H

PS I am pleased to say that I am getting plenty of "Chatter" too about October too.

A lot of Astrologers are coming to the same conclusion but for different reasons.

And there's more .....

You'll have heard that the Federal Reserve Bank announced last night that they are winding in their QE. They are reducing the re-investments they make and that there may be another rate hike this year.

Yellen does things very slowly and with loads of warning. The problem is that Jupiter ingresses into Scorpio on the 11th Oct, and will pass the 27? point of no return on 27th Sept.

Getting the Sign changes right for the planets, Jupiter and further out is key, and NOT easy. But surely Scorpio is fear and even Jolly Old Jupiter is going to feel some in there ?

In fact all planet Sign changes are relevant.

And then on 25th Nov and 21st Dec Saturn moves across 27? and then into Capricorn. Surely that has to do with Judgement Day or "a" Judgement Day.

Finally right at the beginning of 2018 Uranus moves forward on its first journey to Taurus.

Pluto moves direct next week. Does that mean Pluto starts a next phase of destruction to Authority ? Banks ?

Is that where the Crypto thing is actually coming for ? Will Cryptos start to move up again ?

H

Is that where the Crypto thing is actually coming for ? Will Cryptos start to move up again ?
Cryptos are here to stay, they have been invented and cannot be uninvented, Blockchain will change a lot of business's, worth a hedge with some different coins.....

I also have Nov 5th on my Radar as Saturn will start to pain the FED's chart.. into January interesting times ahead...
http://www.finastrosoft.com