"NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) ? Trading volume in CBOE Volatility Index options more than tripled on Monday from its average daily amount and was on pace for one of its busiest days ever, boosted by a record-sized trade hedging against a stock market sell-off.

The volatility index, better known as the VIX, is the most widely followed barometer of expected near-term volatility for the S&P 500 Index and VIX options allow traders to protect against future stock swings."

H

OK so the Jupiter r.Uranus opposition is now ebbing.

Massively interesting few days ahead.

I'd say Unknown or Unknowable.

Jupiter sextile the Eclipse Point ? We need to be listening out for the DRK themed crisis increasing to a 6th Oct peak.

Saturn trine the Node ? NO IDEA ? Something pretty strongly Karmic. To a 9th Oct peak.

Can we just forget the Saturn r.Uranus trine ? It could spoil the Short Seller's Party for sure. To a 13th November peak.

Impossible to gauge that last one ? Are they stronger ? Is the Node getting in the way just now ?

Pretty dangerous all around. We'll get a Bounce into November if we do Sell Off in October. But that'll be the last "boying" up this year.

H

So we've passed the Euphorica of Jupiter opposition r.Uranus and Mercury has left its Home of Virgo for Libra over this weekend. Mercury is also closing on combustion of the Sun and after that the end of a 50 day buying phase.

You'd feel that buying the November 14th VIX at around 13.00 has to be a winner. Or at least hard to loose on as it is so so so cheap.

Further, there are others pointing to how badly placed Saturn and The Node are Vedically thru October. This Saturn meets Saturn on a bad hair day.

I understand the VIX went to about 45 in Oct 2008. That'd be a 40x increase if we get a sudden turn for the worse.

I'm certainly buying a Ticket for that Show.

I understand that all the inner planets are trapped in something called the Kala Sarpa Yoga. ??

H

PS It is suggested that the DRK situation will come to a head in October but then be resolved.

The Catalan catalyst could help the VIX, if Catalonia gets Independence , they make default on Debt, turning the Markets South.

Sappho is now within Square of Neptune, Sappho rules fear (VIX)

The other interesting point is Mars/Node (astrocatography) line was over Barcelona in the Ecliplse with Mars Pluto tonight and Mars Venus Thursday, it should be in the news most of the week.....
http://www.finastrosoft.com

Mars trine Pluto seemed to bring the Violent Mass Shooting.

Venus trine Pluto that ends late tomorrow 3rd Oct probably his supporting the Investors.

Things could well fall away rapidly on Wednesday am 4th Oct.

A few more hours to get the SHORTs On !!

H

So I'll be betting that SHORT positions pay off in the next three weeks till the 27th Oct.

Working against this is the strong trine between Saturn and r.Uranus, peaking on the 13th Nov.

After that just due to the fact that two very slow burning aspects are weakening till late Winter, I think further SHORT positions will pay off.

After plenty of Astrological stability we now have plenty of change. Including Uranus moving forward on it journey to a first entry into Taurus in the Spring of 2018.

What has gone Up Will have to come Down.

Keep the Faith and save the Pennies.

H