OK Venus has completed her aspect to r.Neptune.

There are some +VEs around but Mars is squaring up to Pluto to be exact over the weekend.

Today's little bubble may well burst before the end tomorrow.

I'd say the Selling will start again before the weekend.

I'd go as far as saying if you don't get on board now you may miss the real start of any Crash that should be coming.

So far it has been Nikkei > DAX > EU 50 that have been the real Sellers.

Gold, Silver, Oil and the VIX haven't moved too much but I can see a scenario whereby Violence or Disaster kicks off and Investors flee the Main Markets and move into Safe Assets.

There is talk of big Natural disasters. Flooding. Earthquakes. And we are talking anytime from now on till the 1st Dec.

It is a stretch but Mars may Translate Light from Pluto to Uranus. That'd be similar to the energy that dropped the Markets Jan 2016 > early Feb 2016.

Um ?

H

Ok a bit more Volatile across the Main Indices than I'd expected but generally EXACTLY as I thought.

I'd expect the US Markets to end down tonight a bit. I'd say that'd continue next week though Venus transits Pluto first up.

As the Saturn r.Uranus trine rapidly weakens the bottom is falling out of the World.

Yes Venus and Jupiter are running +VEly across Neptune, Pluto, Uranus and Saturn ?

You'd feel that the Jupiter Neptune trine to the 3rd Dec will relate to the Senate looking at the Tax Reforms.

I'd say they've got till the 15th Jan. Jupiter/ Mars and Pluto.

But Mars runs across Pluto and Uranus now till the 1st Dec. Some sort of BING BANG BOOM this weekend. Something Kicking Off.

I feel things are getting increasingly desperate. Once the Big Outer Cycles begin to turn -VE short term +VEs are just that. Short Term.

How quickly things can change in a World driven by The Stars ?

10 days ago the DAX was at an all time Top. Now we've had two weeks of losses.

H

Don't worry if I'm repeating myself. It is a Rolling analysis so bits get added and bits fall off the back end.

From a SHORT Sellers point of view I'm glad last week is finished. Venus got in the way. And in fact gets in the way till Tuesday 21st Nov around 12pm UKT.

But things are REALLY A LOT simpler now.

1/ The Bottom continues to fall out of the Rally as the VERY VERY STRONGLY +VE Saturn r.Uranus trine marches off into the Sunset.

2/ Mars clashes with Pluto this weekend and possibly starts a Translation to r.Uranus. Technical questions there.

The relationship between Pluto and Uranus by square is what brought a lot of misery in the form of Trump and BREXIT.

So if those sort of "Sectarian" and "Xenophobic" mentalities appear now up to the 1st Dec don't be surprised.

There are plenty more -VEs.

Mercury approaching Saturn
Venus approaching the Sun

Pluto 150° to The True Node ??

3/ On the +VE side the Sun moves into Sagittarius.

It is hard to know what Venus will do with Uranus and Saturn.

4/ But the main +VE is Jupiter trining Neptune, and then sextiling Pluto by the 15th Jan. Mars on the 10th Jan.

This is the Theme to study. What will it bring ?

I'm pretty sure this is all about big changes in Government and Taxes etc.

I might NOT like it but Neptune in Pisces is strong and +VE. Pluto in Capricorn strong, and Jupiter lubricates and eases, and Rises.

I THINK ANYTHING JUPITER BRINGS WILL BE MORE OUT OF DESPERATION TO ACT WHILE GENERALLY OTHER THINGS ARE FAILING.

In summary I say the downward pressure on the Main Market Indices is MASSIVE just now.

a/ Jupiter may prevent a Heavy Sell Off before the 3rd Dec.
b/ But from then into the New Year very Heavy Selling is likely.
c/ The Jupiter/ Mars - Pluto interactions around the 10th-15th Jan should bring some hope for Rally-iers.
d/ Late Jan to Late March another Black Hole. More Selling.

H

Ok so here goes for one last time ...

1/ Venus applies to Pluto till this Tuesday 21st Nov morning. A+VE. Possibly offers some more +VEs till it aspects Saturn. Minor +VE Unknowns.

2/ At this moment Mars has squared Pluto and now applies to r.Uranus. A BIG -VE till the 1st Dec. VERY DANGEROUS INDEED.

3/ Jupiter applies to Neptune till the 3rd Dec, and then to Pluto 15th Jan. +VEs but in Unique ways. Unknown but maybe related to Tax Reforms etc. Governments trying to save themselves. Actions of+VE DESPERATION ?

4/ Many other things NOW turning more and more -VE. Saturn r.Uranus, Venus Sun, Mercury Saturn. Until before Xmas, even into the New Year.

SHORT - Main Stock Market Indices - Japan, Dax, EU 50, FTSE, US Market Indices.

LONG - Gold, VIX, Silver and Oil.

Be careful with Gold and Silver as they may spike then fall back if the US Dollar rises.

Just a case of waiting now till early Jan to see what plays out. Venus burns up in early Jan.

H

Must admit I do love the Astro. Mars has squared Pluto today and I've been waiting for things to kick off.

And Oooff they've kicked.

Further, you'll be aware that there is a bit of a dilemma for me in that The Stars show a bit of a contradiction.

1/ Although Commerce is "good" to the end of 2018 due to the Node in Leo, basically all the other Cycles that have lifted the Main Markets to these heights are falling apart.

DISASTER is coming for The Financial Markets.

Although late Summer 2018 might see a little recovery, basically Uranus's arrival in Taurus in the Spring 2018 will complete the catastrophe that is about to start.

9 good years followed by 9 very bad years ?

2/ And then my dilemma and I've had to wait patiently for it to clarify itself.

Rising Jupiter in Scorpio ?? What will it bring ? It dances with the Biggest Beasts on and on and on ...

In he comes and he aspects Neptune 3rd Dec, Pluto 15th Jan, and on and on and on till late Aug 2018. 3x it aspects them.

This cannot be ignored but I think the theme will be desperate actions by those in Power.

Further, Water and Earth Signs are involved and they are less intense.

And I think Merkel is going to be one. Today the Coalition Talks failed in Germany. SHOCK WAVE !!

You'd expect Selling in Europe tomorrow.

I bet she'll pull it out of the bag by the 3rd Dec. But she'll be weakened.

This sort of thing needs to be followed very carefully. Rumours that the US Marines have "attacked" the CIA HQ. SHOCK WAVE if true.

The Army in Zimbabwe having to throw Mugabe out. NO SHOCK.

Nobody really wins when these sort of Headlines are being made.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/merkel-final- ... 15550.html

H

So I was glad to get some PUT Options open on the DAX - mid Dec.

I'll follow that with PUTs on the SP 500 tomorrow - mid Dec.

I'll also take a CALL on Gold - late Jan.

Now today the DAX has bounced back a little. It is my last cavaet. Venus sextile Pluto, possible translating from Neptune is a strong enough +VE to resist the general deterioration into tomorrow.

So it is take my SHORT positions at my leisure.

Yes the Jupiter Neptune trine peaking on the 3rd Dec is a +VE, as is the Mars/ Jupiter - Pluto sextiles 10th - 15th Jan.

I've said it is hard to read and is to do with desperate actions by those in Power to stay in Power.

Yes Pluto is in a Cardinal Sign.

But all in all Jupiter will be performing a Rear Guard Action as the general deterioration Geopolitically and Markets wise bites.

I don't have anything more to add now. And I'll try NOT to add anymore.

H

Long time ago my Analysis pointed to the week for the 27th Nov as when the serious deterioration would occur.

We've got the 150° between Venus and r.Uranus till about 12pm on the 27th Nov. That could be a +VE. It could unsettle Investors too.

That might let me catch the Weekly Options at the Open before the prices turn sour. Perhaps late on the Friday the 24th Nov too.

Then that week, apart from Rising Jupiter trine r.Neptune which does involve some Reception as both are Rulers, after 12pm on the Monday, it is just full of awful Astrology.

We've got the Full Moon hitting peak Tension from the Tuesday, 28th Nov.

There is the Pluto 150° to The North Node. I'm NOT sure if this acts but it could be awful. 30th Nov am.

There Mars's opposition to r.Uranus which must bring Fireworks. r.Uranus is 6°25' from the square to Pluto applying so Mars may translate from Pluto. THAT's BAD. 1st Dec am.

Mercury gets caught up with Saturn as it SR. Really tangled up. All the time till the Wed 6th Dec. THAT COULD BE A REAL SHOCKER. THIS IS BAD you know what ...

Saturn crosses 27° Sagittarius. And possible the Galactic Centre acts. A possible CRASH Signal. Except in 1952.

H

PS CLEVER BOY !!

ACTION STATIONs

Although the trine between Jupiter and the slow moving Neptune remains an Unknown +VE, and peaks early am this Sunday 3rd Dec I'm now betting on a severe downside risk for the Main Stock Market Indices till the 13th Dec 2017.

Especially:-

Late Wed 29th Nov to early Fri 1st Dec.
Early Mon 4th Dec to mid Wed 13th Dec.

After that I'll exit the Markets till the 16th Jan 2018 as the energy seems convoluted.

H

Yes VERY Bullish !!

This week especially now is meant to be my Week of Disaster.

The Bad does continue early next week especially and really till the 13th Dec in my book.

NOTE - SEVERAL OTHERS SAY Monday 4th Dec could be the BLACK Day

I'm NOT going to add anything. My money is SHORT, and after the 13th Dec till the 15th Jan things become too complicated to Judge and I'll be EXITING.

H

NOTE It seems the Tech Giants are Selling Off. NOT GOOD...

Oooops got the day wrong.

I thought it was Thursday already but really it is Wednesday.

1/ Early am in my book one of the MOST -VE energies peaks. Twice in 15 years this one.

You'll appreciate as Star Gazing has been around since the Babylonians, Indians and Chinese dynasties thousands of years ago there are some GREAT themes.

One involve the balancing of Ying and Yang, or The North and South Nodes.

a/ When the Swiss Central Bank tried to keep the 1.20 peg anybody with a brain knew with they were doomed. They tried to push water up hill.

Along came Pluto and the peg was broken. CRASH.

b/ Now as we speak Pluto is again passing The Nodes. Even more destructive this time. Early tomorrow am.

2/ We should be really worried as right behind it to a peak on Friday early am is Mars opposing r.Uranus.

NOW I'D SAY THAT THIS SETS UP TRUMP TO BOMB THE DRK OR FOR THAT VOLCANO TO ERUPT, OR BOTH, OR AN EARTHQUAKE IN CALIFORNIA OR JAPAN.

OR JUST CWAZY FIST FIGHTS ALL AROUND.

In the UK the rumour is that we'll be paying £50B to leave the EU. I can't believe there aren't riots happening right now, which then makes me wonder about 3/

3/ Set against that Jupiter is cuddling up to Neptune. Really the above and this aren't related but The Stars don't always separate.

This is meant to mean Communications between opposing ideas are going well.

Jupiter lubricates so if there is friction needed to generate the -VE then that can reduce the Explosions.

H

4/ PS Next week the lubrication is gone and poor old Mercury gets strangled by Saturn till Thursday 7th Dec.

My feeling is that means that Sense just can't get a look in.

The trine between Jupiter and Neptune weakens quickly. That leaves The Markets vulnerable.

A VERY DANGEROUS TIME JUST now, till about the 13th Dec.

For me The Red Lights flashed today. I'm expecting bad things this week, and if NOT then this week, then early next week. And early the week after.

We could get knocked down this week and fail to stand back up next week. Or stumble this week and fall next, and then fail to stand back up the week after.

THOSE ARE BAD Scenarios.

For a long time people have warned that far to much money is invested in far too few Big Technology Companies. They are called the F.A.A.N.Gs.

I watched 6 of them and on average they had sold up to about -4% today. That's a huge Sell Off.

Face, Amaz, Alpa, Netf, Micr, Tesl were the ones I watched. The US Tech 100 also dropped about 1.2%

Interesting the DJ still rose and the SP 500 was flat, but had to pull back once the above Selling started.

So you need to watch those Stocks now as they may well be signalling the start of the Great Crash of 2017.

H

PS Further the Cryptos began to Sell too. I think they can't decide whether they are Dot.com or Gold-esk.

Although things are incredibly involved and convoluted, because we have two clear Themes, I think we are getting some clarity now.

The next 10 hours are important. Will there be Violence ? If NOT you'd expect the Rally to push up towards the close.

Next week then becomes Critical for me.

1/ Some Selling now and you'd expect that to continue till the 8am Open but after that the Rally would start again.

2/ Next week they've talked of Monday or Tuesday, but I'd say the Wednesday looks the worst. Mercury and Saturn.

BUT A CRASH ? I doubt it unless we've had an Explosion before.

3/ Something you should know. Venus is very much related to longer term Investors. And Venus is burning up now till around the 6th Jan.

This is a transition away from Risk.

4/ Jupiter does offer plenty of lubrication till the 15th Jan.

5/ I read about The Yod between The Node and Pluto/ Neptune. I think this again suggests Tech Stocks will be experiencing -VE Karma all the way till New Year.

SO THE SUMMARY IS THIS.

Generally the situation around the Main Stock Markets is deteriorating, but Jupiter, acting behind the scenes, is bringing forward important +VE Energy.

With Jupiter translating light from this weekend's trine with Neptune, thru the square to the Node, and on to Pluto, you can expect Big Significant "Power" Plays. Mars also joins in.

The Powers that be are definitely fighting for their lives, or fighting back, which ever you feel is right.

This has to be watched. But I think you need to wait till Monday to start the observation.

6/ Tomorrow around 8am UKT Mars opposes r.Uranus. You expect some sort of Explosion. Or Violence.

7/ Then we have to wait till next week to see what happens. You should know that Mercury and Venus are key for the day to day Markets and both are getting more and more stressed just now. Mercury especially till the 13th Jan.

GETTING VERY HARD TO PROFIT JUST NOW. As things are sort of Balancing each other.

H

PS That does look like a Real Rocket. What North Korean photos say about new ballistic missile.

What North Korean photos say about new ballistic missile
TOKYO (AP) — North Korea released dozens of photos Thursday of the Hwasong-15, a new intercontinental ballistic ...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/news/north-ko ... 12236.html