So here we wait for "the" Selling to start.

1/ I do believe things are deteriorating, and will now weeks, months and years ahead but

2/ Venus Rising (till January) and soon to make it Home to Libra counters that as does the increasing strength of the Saturn r.Uranus trine (till 13th Nov).

Again if we score these they are reasonably powerful +VEs against a "general" weak -VE outlook.

H

PS Tomorrow is the day several have said will be The Start ..

Don't be too sad VestaSD. There is something going we don't fully understand.

I'm repeating myself but I think it is related to the Saturn r.Uranus trine now 4° and closing, and I think Venus Rising.

But remember plenty of Professional Astrologer say a Crash is imminent. And today is one of their start dates.

For me ? I think it is the Saturn r.Uranus trine that is problematic for the SHORT Seller but I still feel the Bull Trap is open till say the 27th Oct, then closed till the 13th November, then open again big time.

If you scored this trine what would you get ? r.Uranus in Aries in the later degrees ? 40 ? Saturn 10 ? Trine 5 ? 55 total ..

I'd say ONLY a Uranus Pluto aspect would give a higher score of upto 85. Other normal aspects are in the 20s.

Keep the Faith !! And a few pennies for next month.

H

PS The Node in Leo is also Rising ? It is a strong force too.

I was thinking a bit more about The North Node in Leo. For me The Node is a +VE thing, or Karmic thing.

We know that it has a 19.5 year (or 20) Cycle and when it is in Leo Economically things look good.

I see it like Leo is in favour Karmically now and till Oct 2018. Of course work needs to be done to understand if there are any sub-Cycles of the Node in Leo. There must be.

But there is more to this at this time of year. Sept, Oct and November are dangerous times because they are Autumn Signs. Signs of retraction and retreat.

Now we have The Node in Leo and I'd say that The Node is Rising. I think this means that Leo's energy is still strong just now.

I'd say that much of the nonsense that is going with BREXIT and the Tory right is their desperate attempt to be all Leo-ie.

Trump also is all Leo-ie too isn't he.

What I am trying to say that The Node's 20 year Cycle sort of throws the Yearly 12 Sign Cycle off. It is no longer a Cycle but more a sort of Egg Shape.

Again it is something that needs to be scored.

Until recently the Node was stuck around 24° Leo for several months and in trine to Saturn.

It is now on the move and free of Saturn. I think if we knew more about its journey through the rest of Leo that'd help.

Will it have good and bad phases like any other planet will in "Terms" of a Sign ?

The Western System shows Mars, then Jupiter, then Venus as the rulers of the Terms ...

Breaking many law and using the Vedic System's Nakshastras we get Purva Phalguni ruled by Venus, then Magha ruled by Ketu.

Means ? I'm trying to suggest that The Node is very happy just now and remains so till about 13° Leo.

H

PS Next straw ...

For the Historians
I only have October 26th Left, this month for a juicy fall, when Saturn is Conjunct the nasty Fixed Star Lesath at 24.15 Sag
Uranus was Conjunct the Fixed Star Lesath in October 1987 (23.50 Sag Lesath), Saturn wont be as painful as Uranus mind you.....

They are not as fixed as you think.....
http://www.finastrosoft.com

You can mock ModWasp.

Sure with each day now towards the 10th November peak of the Saturn r.Uranus trine there is greater resistance to a Sell Off there.

It has been the theme of this year. Stymied by a +VE just at the wrong time.

Next week, 23rd the Sun is in Scorpio and Mercury. But Jupiter is waiting to hug them. ??

H

PS Btw the way did you ever read that non-Gann book by Louise McWhitter ? You were against WD Gann for some reason, when really he was just somebody who very scientifically worked his way thru Astrology, and Numerology in relation to the Markets.

the 10th November peak of the Saturn r.Uranus trine
Hi Rocko you put too much importance on 1 aspect, my mentor Marcus Rose taught me that a 3rd or even a 4th Planet is required to trigger the aspect.

A T square is more powerful than just an opposition, a Grand trine more powerful than a Trine aspect.

I'm sort of with you on what you wrote VESTADS, but also I doubt we'll be heading South with such a strong trine building till the 10th Nov.

The very nature of it pulls together the Outer Solar System with all important Saturn running the Inner.

Both Rulers of Aquarius.

Uranus for me is Speculation, and a trine with Saturn gives it all the +VE stability a Speculator could hope for.

I think I'll be proved right both before and after the 10th November, in that the Market situation won't deteriorate before it but will RAPIDLY after it.

We'll see.

H

VestaDS as way of a conversation about these ideas I feel scoring is important.

1/ I'd say you'd give 50 points to Pluto, 40 to both Neptune and Uranus, 25 to Saturn, 20 to Jupiter and 20 for the Sun, 10 to Venus, Mars and Mercury.

Then you'd add in Rulerships, and Detriments. The Moon in Scorpio and Capricorn usually puts the dampner on things.

You add in Aspects too. Mutual Receptions.

2/ And then finally the bit I think people miss is Rising and Setting, Oriental or Occidental.

This is where Venus and Mercury score because they make these sorts of relationships to the Sun all the time.

3/ I think we've learnt that The Nodes also need to be factored in but that is a very very hard thing to do, as I now think they throw the whole Karmic underlay off.

Just now the Leo rules. Trump and Boris for example. Uncle Kim. President Xi.

Leo is the Song Sheet we are singing too. And I don't like that Song.

H

I am sorry I do not know that system of points..

But For the Saturn Uranus Trine, I think we have had the best of it, as each planet left to trigger it, is a mixed aspect, The Sun sextile Saturn and opposition Uranus. so each planet left , 1 planet afflicts the aspect! with just Mercury and Venus left.......