Medical Mystery

Unfortunately, I had an incident a while back. It has defied explanation despite visits to different physicians.

It seems to be of Mercury, however, Mercury is conjunct the Moon (which is ruler of the 1st house) and Pluto. While neither Culpepper nor Lilly use Pluto, it does seem that Pluto played a major role.

I do not like that Saturn is square Mercury, the Moon and Pluto. It is also in the 4th house which rules the end of things. Supposedly this means that it lasts the individual’s lifetime.

Being that this physically happened to me, it makes my judgement a bit biased. If any readers who are interested in medical astrology would like to voice opinions please go ahead.

Re: Medical Mystery

Looks like I am the only mind reader here, but I am not sure whose mind I am reading.

Seems like some chronic disease of thighs and feet (6th lord in fixed Aquarius in exchange with Saturn 7 and 8th lord)and something watery(Cancer with SN rising) on a long trip or some holy place- did you slip into a waterbody and broke your leg or something.

Don't tell me it was a Baptism gone bad .LOL

moonwise wrote:Unfortunately, I had an incident a while back. It has defied explanation despite visits to different physicians.

It seems to be of Mercury, however, Mercury is conjunct the Moon (which is ruler of the 1st house) and Pluto. While neither Culpepper nor Lilly use Pluto, it does seem that Pluto played a major role.

I do not like that Saturn is square Mercury, the Moon and Pluto. It is also in the 4th house which rules the end of things. Supposedly this means that it lasts the individual’s lifetime.

Being that this physically happened to me, it makes my judgement a bit biased. If any readers who are interested in medical astrology would like to voice opinions please go ahead.

medical mystery date and place not question

Thank you for the replies. The chart is for the actual time of the incident. I was walking back to work and it happened. I was wearing a watch and noted the time. When I got to work I explained to a co-worker what happened and wrote everything down.

I was walking on the street and saw someone I knew pass close by. I turned to say hello and then I became extremely dizzy, the world spun and I almost collapsed. I managed to hold onto a parked car and not fall. It took a couple of minutes for everything to become manageable and I managed to "will" myself to get walk the remaining two blocks to work without fainting.

Once I arrived I wrote down and explained what happened to my co-worker. The feeling passed, however, every once and while "boom" not as severe but still disturbing.I did this chart later that day and have had it since. Doctors have informed me what it IS NOT, but not what could have caused it and still causes it on occasion.

Hi moonwise:

After a very quick look this is what I came up with:

1. ASC conjunct Castor ruling the front of the stomach.

2. Pollux ruling the back of the stomach partile opposition Sun (heart and blood pressure) in Capricorn (circulation).

3. Chiron (wounding) in Aqarius (lower leg & ankles/circulation) partile semi-sextile Sun.

4. Uranus (nervous system) in Pisces (feet) partile semi-sextile Chiron and sextile Sun.

5. Mars (blood) disposed by Sun in wide opposition to the stellium in Aquarius.

6. Jupiter (excess) conjunct Neptune (unusual accident) sextiling the early stellium in Capricorn.

7. Mercury (walking, conversing) conjunct Pluto (significant change) triggered by the Moon.

8. Saturn (restriction/constriction) squaring the early stellium in Capricorn.

9. There are some fixed stars in late Capricorn that refer to the legs below the knee.

10. The MC is in Aries ruling the head.

So putting that all together: An excess of stimulation to the vagus nerve, which is located in part on the stomach, causing the heart rate and blood pressure to drop suddenly and blood to pool below the knees causing dizziness and fainting because of lack of blood to the brain. There are sometimes very specific triggers to vasovagal syncope but sometimes not (or they're difficult to parse out - things like dehydration or low blood sugar can be difficult to feel subjectively).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal_syncope

There's another syndrome that can cause loss of BP and subsequent fainting called orthostatic intolerance:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthostatic_intolerance

and of course there are cardiac arrhythmias some of which can be influenced by the vagus nerve. SVT is the most common one but it creates an increase in blood pressure and heart rate rather than a decrease (it would have felt like someone stepped on the accelerator in terms of your heart rate).

Not sure whether this is helpful or not - I think I may have described what happened but not necessarily the cause. I know from a similar experience how frightening these things can be and how maddening it is not to have a solid diagnosis. Sometimes the only thing you can do is " preventative first aid" type measures: stay hydrated, eat small regular meals, avoid temperature extremes, fatigue, etc., etc.

Thanks for posting the chart and I hope you find some answers eventually!

Cheers.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield