Heliocentric Nodes

I first found out about heliocentric nodes after reading Diana Rosenberg's inspirational work on fixed stars.

From experience I have found that when planets are on their own nodes the effect of the planet is intensified. Also when a planet is on another planet's nodes there can be a similar effect.

Here are 2000 positions NORTH node positions :-

Mercury 18Taurus20
Mars 19Taurus33
Venus 16Gemini14
Saturn 23Cancer40
Jupiter 10Cancer28
Uranus 14Gemini00
Neptune 11Leo47
Pluto 20Cancer17

I have noted effects more so with the outer planets.
A planet on the Uranus node I have found often to be associated with accident (see Grenville Tower thread).More examples needed though.

I am particularly familiar with the Neptune nodes. I have seen planets on 11 Leo very often in the charts of psychics.

Pluto is heading to its own South node and Saturn also.
I have written more about this on the Bitcoin thread. It also has relevance to the Stellium in Capricorn thread. We seem to be heading for a very dangerous time.

hi vicki,

i have been kinda busy and haven't had time to reply to the many threads that i want to comment on like i usually do!

thanks for posting this.. i used to be very into helio astrology and read a few of t. patricks. davis's books on the topic of reading from the helio chart.. in fact, i see now a skyscript link mentioning some of this, prior to my joining skyscript - http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 337392ceda

t. patrick davis is a women which i didn't realize at first...

since this is the philosophical section - but i think very astrology related - i have often pondered the importance of these sensitive points and wonder how it would cross over with someone's interest in fixed stars.. you would be a perfect candidate to ask!!! i do think they are relevant.. i have hard copies of my heliocentric ephemeris's prior to having a computer program and i still ook at them from time to time!

NOT trying to steal Vicki's thunder here but if Pluto's South Node is nearer 19°54' (in 1980) that explains why Pluto didn't trigger it when he got to 19°24' earlier this year.

This time he passes 19°54' around 3rd Feb 2018.

Do we have a completely accurate location for this year ?

H

PS

Their positions as listed in the Larousse ‘Encyclopedia of Astrology’ for January 1, 1980 are as follows:-

HELIOCENTRIC NORTH AND SOUTH NODES - JANUARY 1, 1980
MERCURY 17.59 Taurus (North Nodes) and 17.59 Scorpio (South Nodes)
MARS 19.24 Taurus (North Nodes) and 19.24 Scorpio (South Nodes)
URANUS 14.01 Gemini (North Nodes) and 14.01 Sagittarius (South Nodes)
VENUS 16.30 Gemini (North Nodes) and 16.30 Sagittarius (South Nodes)
JUPITER 10.14 Cancer (North Nodes) and 10.15 Capricorn (South Nodes)
PLUTO 19.54 Cancer (North Nodes) and 19.54 Capricorn (South Nodes)
SATURN 23.30 Cancer (North Nodes) and 23.30 Capricorn (South Nodes)
NEPTUNE 11.33 Leo (North Nodes) and 11.33 Aquarius (South Nodes)
CHIRON 29.09 Libra (North Nodes) and 29.09 Aries (South Nodes)

Strugggling atm. James so I'll try to answer your point about fixed stars later.

H - The current South Node of Pluto is about 20 Cancer 30.

I don't think we should look for exactitude. The effect seems to cover a whole period.

Much more to say but later hopefully .....

Hi Vicki,

How are You ?

I see Mercury crossing Pluto, and Pluto will be around 19°35' on that day the 23rd to 24th Jan.

No Trump is threatening to close down the US Government. They have this Overdraft limit that has to be raised each year.

It tends to be an arm wrestle between the Right and the Left. I think this time it is a right old mess and that kicks in on the 19th into the 20th Jan in the USA.

It does have Worldwide ramifications though.

I'm NOT sure what it is all about but I think Trump wants more money for his projects and some on the Alt Right hate borrowing.

The USA already owes Trillions.

H

PS This Lady has some clear thoughts on the matter

https://cosmicintelligenceagency.com/plutosnodes/