Harsh Aspects You've Experienced

Right now I'd say it's transiting Pluto right on my Sun and squaring my Saturn. Been going through this for awhile. I've been experiencing a complete transformation of life, with the help of Uranus stirring things up:

Transiting Uranus is finally starting to back off from squaring my Sun and opposing my Saturn. It has completely changed my life. Everything that could be changed, did. And it was quite a bit scary and overwhelming for awhile. Things are finally starting to calm down. Im starting to feel more settled into my new life.

I just still have to contend with Pluto, but honestly Pluto has been helping me become a bad mofo. (In a good sense.) I don't put up with things I used to put up with, and I have this motivation that keeps driving me to survive just when I think I'm done for. I have this burning inner strength that keeps driving me to move forward against the odds. However, I think Pluto has been playing a major role in my relationship. My partner is very plutonic, and he hasn't mastered the art of harnessing Pluto powers in a positive way. He can be manipulative, greedy, violent, and always has money issues. It's been very hard dealing with him. His behavior causes so many disruptions in my life and I'm forced to kick him out, only for him to return promising he'd be better next time. I'm getting sick of giving him chances. I only give him these chances because I'm pregnant with his child and I want to believe things can get better. But in reality it looks more and more that I'm gonna have to completely end things for good. :/

I'm interested in other people's experiences with challenging aspects you're going through or have gone through and how they've played a part in your life.

Good post.

Too often people post something like, "OMG-- I have a horrible upcoming transit! Am a doomed?" (For some reason, the "doom" word comes up a lot.) But these are not times to sleep through-- as if we could. The planetary big boys run a diagnostic on some part of our lives. If we're not ready to step up and revise those parts of our lives voluntarily, the big bruisers will do so for us.

Whether we handle a major transit or progression brilliantly or poorly, we should be able to look back, after it's over, and see how we've become wiser, more experienced, and with improved coping skills.

I wouldn't recommend staying with a violent partner. Some injuries, you won't heal from. One thing that Pluto does teach us is how to stick up for ourselves.

Hi capsun11:

I have some harsh aspects happening and I was worried in particular about transiting Neptune moving into a partile conjunction with natal Saturn which sits exactly on my 8th house cusp. When I started experiencing some health problems I even cast a horary chart to see if I was about to die (I don't think so. Not yet anyway :) ).The health problems then disappeared as mysteriously as they started.

I've realized, though, that a whole bunch of other things have happened including:

1. The income tax people messing up my taxes (for once it wasn't me).

2. A water main break on my street about 50 metres from my place.

3. A burst water pipe in my building.

4. A short circuit in the boiler which left the building without hot water for a while.

5. The valve that controls the hot water heating system in my apartment needed to be replaced - this was discovered after the temperature went up to 27C in my apartment.

6. The valve that had been replaced had to be fiddled with again two weeks later when again the temperature went way up.

7. I discovered a leak behind my kitchen sink.

So nothing too bad (touch wood). Hopefully things stay this manageable.

I suppose though, I should apologize to my neighbours for bringing this scourge upon them! :D

I hope things get better for you soon.

Cheers.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

Well, in modern astrology, Neptune does get involved with water. Happily, moonbright, in the grand scheme of things, your incidents were annoying and inconvenient, but not really major.

Hi waybread:
Well, in modern astrology, Neptune does get involved with water.
Yes, and I think Saturn is plumbing too (maybe Pluto in modern, if underground).

"Aging infrastructure" is definitely Saturnian :) .

Cheers.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

The years that Saturn were going through my Sun sign I have not really recovered from.

No other transit has been that bad, I have had other more intense problems and experiences but none that were so obviously a transit.

I didn't notice the first time tr Saturn was opposing natal sun, but there gonna be two more times it will happen, in june and october 2017.

But when tr Uranus squared my sun thrice I had a career crash at my initiative, just dicided to change everything, even tho I was highest paid in the company.This was preceded by some true Uranian events.
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius

Quote Astro Marie: But when tr Uranus squared my sun thrice I had a career crash at my initiative, just dicided to change everything, even tho I was highest paid in the company.This was preceded by some true Uranian events.

Could you give more detail about that, did these feel like they came from inside you? Or was it related to political or market forces outside of you?

Phoenix9061210 wrote:Quote Astro Marie: But when tr Uranus squared my sun thrice I had a career crash at my initiative, just dicided to change everything, even tho I was highest paid in the company.This was preceded by some true Uranian events.

Could you give more detail about that, did these feel like they came from inside you? Or was it related to political or market forces outside of you?
These events came from inside me.

In an effort to earn more money, I turned into a workaholic, once I did not sleep for two days in a row, it caused panic attacks and I saw my future in a dream for ten years ahead. A year later I fell in love with astrology.

But my Sun is in a tight conjuction with Mercury - the MC ruler on an angle, so the events were strong.
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius

AstroMarie wrote: These events came from inside me.

In an effort to earn more money, I turned into a workaholic, once I did not sleep for two days in a row, it caused panic attacks and I saw my future in a dream for ten years ahead. A year later I fell in love with astrology.

But my Sun is in a tight conjuction with Mercury - the MC ruler on an angle, so the events were strong.
My emphasis!

What was Neptune doing around this time?

Phoenix9061210 wrote:
AstroMarie wrote: These events came from inside me.

My emphasis!

What was Neptune doing around this time?
Tr Neptupe was in trine to Sun&Mercury but a mounth before the last square of Tr Uran
Marcus Aurelius