Decision by Antiscion?

I?m wondering what the outcome will be in approx. 8 hours from now when I go to the open Board meeting held by a home owners association. The board will make a decision tonight about one particular issue that many residents were arguing for the past two years.

I made the event chart of May 30th at 7pm, North America. By forum rules, I?m not allowed to show the chart at this stage but I calculated Antiscion of Part of Fortune (PoF is in Aquarius at 5 degrees 44?). Two results of Antiscion in the chart are:

Antiscion of PoF at 24*26? Scorpio conjunct Ascendant at 23*33?.
Moon in Leo (9th) at 22 degrees square Antiscion of Part of Fortune.

Here is a short description of this subject and I?m wondering whether our 5 members of condominium board will allow 25% alteration of our three acres of landscape area by signing the contract with the city government in coming June.

Scorpio ascendant goes for the group who made the first move by came up with the plan to work with a large grant offered by the city government. Also they have received permission from our former board and already hired and signed the contracts with two landscape architectural companies ($15,000 US has been spent so far from our condominium budget). 7th (Taurus) goes to the group opposed to contract with the city, and Virgo MC at 4*29? represents by the board.

Since the introduction of this alteration plan, there were so many heated debates, petitions, firing a very competent manager of 10 years to name a few -- many changes.

The Jupiter Rx rules radical 4th (Pisces) of end of the matter, so possibly the current board might reverse the decision made by our former board who was pro alteration.

I will report the result tomorrow.

Result - revisited (JupiterRx in 4th?)

The board finally voted against receiving the landscape grant from the city by 3 to 2 and I am happy on two accounts:

Firstly, I was against the alteration of our landscape.

Secondly, throughout the long frustrating months, astrologically I learned a lot by erecting horary and event charts.

Without the evidence of the charts it?s hard for me to explain, therefore I would like to come back later and produce a few charts for those who are interested in seeing the progress of the affair.

Hello Part of Fortune,

could you give the information in which town of North America the event took place, please?

And add the data of the AC. :D

Or even better the whole chart. Reading your text seems, in my opinion at least, to allow the assumption that in this, your, special case your interpretation of the forum rules is a very little bit too strict, possibly.

It would be very interesting to read the whole story later on.

Thank you very much Johannes,

I would LOVE TO SHOW THE CHARTS, except . . . I don?t want to get in trouble in my first 30 days. I have at least three different chart dates and I will list the earlier date to start with.

Here is some background information on California (USA) drought: in 2016, California Governor announced mandatory 25% water restrictions, in an effort to cope with four years of the worst drought in the state?s history (we had a big one in the late 1970s). In 2017, the water restriction was lifted due to good rain fall and we are not in drought at the moment.

The first event chart was on the night of our open board meeting.
7:00 pm on September 28, 2016 ? San Francisco, California, USA (Placidus).

I was concerned whether the board would agree to change the large portion of lawn areas because:

Early 2016, we invited a representative from city?s public utility commission (PUC) to survey our landscape water usage. The PUC recommended us to change the water sprinklers and nothing else because we have been voluntarily cutting the water on our landscape for the past few years.

Also we found out that over 90% of monthly bill we pay for the water comes from not outdoor (we pay 8%) but inside the buildings (daily in-house usage by the residents). Therefore many of us thought that the city?s suggestion to buy new sprinklers, was a sensible one, however . . .

After the PUC recommendation, one of our powerful residents ?X? came up with a plan to change a large portion of our lawn into drought resistant plant gardens.

MC represents the board in this chart. "X" takes Ascendant. Opposition group is 7th house.
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finally, here are the charts ( one of two).

The first event chart was on the night of our open board meeting.
I was concerned whether the board would agree to change the large portion of lawn areas.

"X" represented by Mars in Capricorn (exalted). On the other hand, Venus, the opponent group was in Scorpio (detriment). Saturn (the board) was very nice to Mars and that's when the new trouble started because water issue already was the subject for years. (See the previous post).

Last edited by Part of Fortune on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This second chart shows that the board made a bad judgement (same chart as above except: Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Chiron off).

It is very interesting to see in retrospect that the location of "X's" Mars (H9) and Board's Saturn (near cusp of 9th) both indicate their lack of knowledge in regards to this landscaping project. Jupiter (L9 combusted) square Mars ("X").

The Moon (L5) square Saturn, I think the board was focused on the large landscape grant from the city.
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Result of the meeting: The board rejected the landscape alteration plan of the entire 3 acres (actually 3.5) but allowed "X" to change 25% of the landscape areas.

Hence, the beginning of the heated arguments among the opposition group vs "X", pro landscape group and the Board.

. . . I'll post a few more charts later.

Hi,

Here are two charts of incumbents who were running for the board at the time. One of them was for the landscape alteration project and the other was against.

The results are already in of course, but I will leave a space in case anyone wants to interpret the charts. At the time, there were nine candidates for five available spots. Did both of these two incumbents get reelected?

Case study 1:

Case study 2:

Hi,

Anyone interested in reading any of these charts? My reading was 50% right.

By the way, about Case study 1 -- you?ve noticed it has zero degree ascendant.

There was some description about the state of the querent in Anthony Louis? interesting chart on the election of the New York Mayor in his book ?Horary Astrology Plain & Simple?.

I think my case here is different from Mr. Louis because my chart is all about small neighborhood politics and I know the two candidates personally. I don?t know them in depth, but for me to choose a board member affects me more directly than to choose the mayor of the city.

Anyway, the results of the election were educational for me (as I did a chart for every candidate, but these two were more interesting than the others).

Hi,

The two results were as follows:

Case study 1 ? not reelected.

Case study 2 ? reelected.

The person in Case study 2 pays attention to the fine print (this person caught that there were some catches; the city doesn?t hand out a carte blanche) therefore he/she played a crucial part in rejecting the city?s grant offer.

Re: Result - revisited (JupiterRx in 4th?)

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:45 am
The board finally voted against receiving the landscape grant from the city by 3 to 2 and I am happy on two accounts:

Firstly, I was against the alteration of our landscape.

Secondly, throughout the long frustrating months, astrologically I learned a lot by erecting horary and event charts.

Without the evidence of the charts it?s hard for me to explain, therefore I would like to come back later and produce a few charts for those who are interested in seeing the progress of the affair

Antiscion of PoF at 24*16? Scorpio conjunct Ascendant at 23*33?.
Moon in Leo (9th) at 22 degrees square Antiscion of Part of Fortune.
The second event chart (2 of 2) is the end of the affair (Placidus).

In this chart, aside from the Moon square Antiscion of Part of Fortune, three planets, the Moon and Venus and Saturn make a grand trine. Mercury in Taurus oppose Ascendant, etc.

The opponent group (7th Taurus) went around and gathered over 130 petitions from the residents.
The hall was packed with residents that night awaiting the result . . . yet two board members tried to postpone the final decision by rejecting the motion request (in regards to this particular issue, in the past meetings, these two have been delaying making the decision.)

At Approx. 8:30 pm after the second motion was made, the board rejected (3 to2) the landscape alteration and people applauded (vox populi) the result of the final decision.