James yes I would agree that the nodal axis/ Neptune could be significant in that regard but I could do with seeing Phoenix's chart.

Phoenix on your blog your chart doesn't show a birth time and location. Perhaps you prefer not to give that info - understandable but I would prefer to look at it using my own Janus software. I don't like Astrodienst charts.

vicki,

not sure if phoenix is still around to help in this regard..

phoenix, you have a lot of viewpoints on astrology, but come across as knowing very little about astrology.. i encourage you to with hold strong opinions on what something in astrology does or doesn't mean for another time... try keeping your mind open to learning and discovery, as opposed to thinking you know! hard to do, i know - but worth the effort!

Hey,

I had made a kind of major mistake here and not checked the transits properly. It may not in fact have been the planets in the sixth house although that could have helped (but they were already well in to the house, not on the cusp as I originally thought). It was likely an exact Saturn return on the day I started work.

So that leaves me with the Saturnian process of CV writing and other personal habits that lead to this. Meaning, to me the solution is normally found when astrology itself delivers the most mundane simplistic conclusion that anyone with an ounce of intuition and common sense could arrive at. (Neptune in Capricorn?)

Vicki, thanks for the offer but I consider I have given enough astrological information. I would only give the actual time if it was OK for someone to pour over it and do other things like composite charts that I don't see a need to be done.