Next Terror Attack in London - 3rd June 2017

So we've had another Teh-Roar Ah-Tack in London.

I'd say these are more driven by Secondary Progression of those involved and aided and abetted by transits.

The Other side is although we see these people as the worst sort of Black Hats, they may see themselves as Angels, and therefore the Sun/ Moon - SD.Jupiter energy would signal a big opportunity to them.

My High Level rolling Mundane Analysis didn't highlight anything other than the above idea.

We should be watching out as we do have a sequence of Mars / Sun verses Saturn / Pluto conflicts regularly till late August.

Also if you wanted to spread Teh-Roar then, as we are 6 days before the most stressful Full Moon of the Year, now would be a good time to do it.

I don't think there is enough stress from the Moon just now to push "nutters" over the edge.

It doesn't feel it now but I'd expect things to descend into Paranoia over the coming few days. The fullish Moon hits Scorpio around 12pm this Monday. Ingresses are felt 3? before and Moon that is the minimum. So then that'd be dawn on Monday. Or during the night Sunday into Monday.

It is a hard read this because this Ah-Tack has happened right on a peak feel good moment. From Dawn tomorrow The Moon leaves the trine from the Sun.

Why would a strong feel good peak generate this ?

H

Unfortunately for the conversation I don't use progressions in my own astrology.

However, the transit chart to me looks very different to the last attack, I favoured Steve Pieczeniks commentary on that that said it was a false flag to start a war with Syria and Mars was aspect everything in the chart and there was a lot going on in Aries. Sun was unaspected.

This time though the Sun has more going on, not so much in Aries and the Mars is not aspected more than normal

To me it looks like Saturn is the thing that is motivating this.

The Moon was on Vindemaitrix, often signifying notable deaths.

Mars was close to Menkalinan beta Auriga. The Auriga constellation is the charioteer - half human /half serpent. I am researching correlations between significant placements in this constellation and psychopaths. Psychopathic behaviour derives from the reptilian part of the brain.

The transiting nodes trouble me greatly. As with the Manchester attack, they are on the 27Leo/Aquarius axis which,I have found, seems to be highly significant in occult matters, for good or ill, which is the way of astrology.

Venus had just conjuncted Uranus.

Venus just doesn't work for me. I get little information from her that I can relate to.

Anyway the above would have been a very strong Arian Uranus against a weak and exhausted Venus desperate to make it out of Aries back Home to Taurus.

They also say once the ingressing planet gets to 27?+ they begin to sort of freak out.

So probably people are feeling very vulnerable during the next few days.

Got to wonder how Theresa May can offer Leadership when she has been responsible for Homeland Security the longest of any Home Secretaries ?

H

Rocko

I find Venus the hardest planet to interpret in mundane too. However, it is the signifier of Islam ( it is the "star" on the flags even) so does crop up with Uranus in fundamentalist attacks a lot. Obviously it is the Uranus that creates the attack not the Venus which only describes its source.

Having said that 2 attacks in the run up to an election is a lot given the limited number previously so one has to ask whether there is something else going on.
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Sun is Bi Quintile Pluto in London Bridge, and only a few minutes of bi Quintile MC as well.

Venus is the most heavily aspected planet (link clear in Ariana Grande case). Interesting question on Venus in relation to all this. Venus heavy aspect both Machester and LB.

Interesting as previous poster mentioned Saturn Rising Mars Setting (and Sun 6th).

I wonder if Venus relation inclines to distraction from left in America melting down. I.e. MSM turning on Hillary.