Also note that the ascendant is in the last degree of Scorpio. This usually acts as a caution against reading the chart in any case.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

It is a mystery for me why I can not even see the links for some of the charts, some blank squares only .

Wld. it be convenient for you sunny18 to post the chart via tinypic.com
Breeze

Hi Breeze,

What happens when you click that link/thread? Will it take you to the page where the last entry is the natal chart of Marcel Proust and my ?how to post the chart? instructions show up?

Regarding the links of the charts in any post here at skyscript, there seem to be either the links or the charts but not both -- I guess that?s the way the program is set up. I know Astro forum has both links and charts.

Say Breeze, could you do me a favor by going to the last entry of page 3 of ?Announcement: How to insert a chart into a forum post? to see if you can see the chart of Marcel Proust in your screen? This is the very first topic when you open the Horary & Electional Astrology section.

Also could you leave your reply (whatever you are experiencing) in that section ? after mine? Thanks!

Since this is sunny18?s post so I feel guilty hijacking his topic (sunny 18, please excuse us).