jupiter-pluto square august 2017

the exact jupiter-pluto square has happened in the past few days.. it coincides with what some are saying is an economic war, that has been going on for some time, but now very much in the open.. "new U.S. sanctions are not only directed against Russia but against any company and nation that cooperates with Russia over energy." it also coincides with an ongoing impression there is a coup to take out trump.. quoting john pilger "A coup against the man in the White House is under way. This is not because he is an odious human being, but because he has consistently made clear he does not want war with Russia." read his article if interested in getting an alternative view to the msm - http://johnpilger.com/articles/on-the-b ... uclear-war

i think this will have implications for a long time actually.. whether trump makes it the full term as president remains to be seen.. of course the astrological speculation within the astro community has been in overdrive, mostly around the connections with trumps chart and the eclipse data..

quoting from the same john pilger article "Unlike every other Trump signing, this was conducted in virtual secrecy and attached with a caveat from Trump himself that it was "clearly unconstitutional". that sounds appropriate in terms of the idea that pluto is all about secrecy... jupiter-pluto negative side is about rules don't apply to them, and might makes right essentially..

i think this bill essentially is a war bill for going to war with russia.. it might not happen right away, but it will create an aura of tension in all russia-usa dynamics for a very long time.. it seems not many folks, in particular folks in the usa are registering any of this..

interestingly trumps jupiter is at 17 libra - a jupiter return here that coincides with the jupiter-pluto square... meanwhile as has been pointed out previously if memory serves - vicki mentioned how v. putins saturn is on the same degree 17 libra - using the oct 7 1952 chart for putin.. so, a jupiter-pluto square on his natal saturn, if the date is correct..

the whole set up seems ominous to me, but maybe the exceptional nation will start a war somewhere else first before considering one with the nuclear power russia.. what do i know? war seems to be one of the most obvious ways that power is exercised. financial sanctions are a step in the same direction.. all the sanctions on russia have now just gotten ratcheted up another significant notch towards an outright war against russia coming from the usa..

it is interesting timing on this jupiter-pluto square.. not sure how this dovetails with the thoughts around trumps political longevity..

Yes James that Jupiter/Pluto square is just a very few arc minutes from Trump?s Jupiter and Putin?s Saturn.

When I first saw that partile conjunction at 17 Libra between Trump and Putin I naively thought it might mean they could get along together and we might have a better chance of world peace ! Not a bit of it sadly,

17 Libra is in the constellation Bootes, the herdsman who can either be the good shepherd with a staff or he might be armed with a lance. A siginificant polarity here of war or peace. The fact that Pluto squares these rather indicates the former !
Bootes was the constellation rising at Hitler?s birth.

(I might add that my own radical Neptune also falls on 17 Libra falling within 4 arc minutes of that square and I most certainly currently have issues of Neptunian war and peace with a definite accent on the former because of Pluto)

I have also said elsewhere on the forum that the lunar eclipse on Trump?s day of birth was conjoining the star Lesath which I?ve seen in the charts of war leaders including Churchill and Bush junior and senior. Lesath placements are also often seen in the charts of psychopaths ? a sobering thought !
Note that transiting Saturn has been moving back and forth in this area too.

Trump?s directed Uranus has reached his ascendant now, (if indeed it is anywhere correct and we can never be sure) timed with the eclipse and also that transiting Pluto at 17 Libra made a quincunx aspect to his natal Uranus. A very disruptive influence.

Thanks James for the link.....John Pilger is definitely a voice to be regarded.

According to the British General Sir Richard Shirreff (b.1955), who from March 2011 to March 2014 was Deputy Supreme Allied Commander of NATO forces in Europe, the war with Russia began March 2014 in the Ukraine. He spoke on BBC radio May 19 to talk about the subject of his novel published that day:" 2017: War with Russia ? An urgent warning from senior military command."

Scroll down on this link http://threeman.org/?p=2319 to the chapter "2017: War with Russia" to read his summary on this unwelcome scenario. It does look as though the deep state ( or whatever name one wishes to give this shadowy group- Pluto in Capricorn works too) is hell-bent on taking us there.

With Uranus agitating the USA Sibley natal Mercury opposition Pluto and the chart of the American Revolution (April 19 1775 5:00am Lexington, Massachusetts - the shot heard round the world) a 2nd revolution is underway but in the cold stages at present. American Revolution Sun 29Aries 07(on the asc.) square Pluto 26 Capricorn 42 (in the 10th) with Mars 26Leo14 conjunct NN 2* Virgo trine Sun and inconjunct Pluto.

On the subject of Jupiter square Pluto I want to share something from Austin Coppock's site ...scroll down to Jupiter square Pluto : Ideals and Inertia

https://austincoppock.com/november-2016 ... g-stories/

thanks vicki and elleiif3,

vicki - always interesting to read your insights on star positions. thanks.

elleif3 - thanks for sharing the links.. richard shirreff was frank in his comments.. i think some folks would prefer he had pussyfooted around the topic.. as he noted - war on russia has been in operation ever since nuland was handing out cookies in kiev.. unfortunately the western media often portrays a one sided view on world events whereby the same parties are always holding up democracy and the good, while others are always presented as rogues.. people have to pursue other avenues to get a more balanced and honest view on world affairs..

i don't know what to use for a chart for the usa at this point.. there is a plethora to choose from! some including i, have talked about the pluto opposite pluto that is coming up in relation to the july 1776 charts. the idea of pluto representing death and transformation is interesting.. such general symbolism can be applied any number of ways!

i have a chart for the us$ - april 2 1792, 12:04pm Philadelphia.. it's interesting to look at astrologically, but i think it might have changed once the us$ was moved off the gold peg in 1973 as memory serves... presently transiting uranus opposes the close jupiter-neptune conjunction that squares the noon ascendant in the 1792 chart... jupiter-neptune speaks to me of inflation.. i think inflating the debt has been an important part of the operation to sustain the ponzi scheme revolving around the us$ here.. uranus is shaking this part of the chart up fwiw.. the jupiter-pluto square also engages the midheaven planets - mercury and saturn conjunction in particular.. pluto in combo with mercury and saturn isn't an especially savory coupling..

jupiter/pluto square and John Pilger

I hate to say it, but this guy is on to something. I am a big fan of george friedman's work on geo=political events and history. Recently, he had an article about the true history of how WW1 and WW 2 began. We just fell into both wars> His account of WW 2 started--sanctions again Japan ended up w ith Japan attacking us, it sounds like the North Korea matter now. The coming transit of saturn with pluto in capricorn tells me we are headed for WW 3. AMY

amy

indeed, it pays to know history and i know that this was the case with japans entry into world war 2 - sanctions and cutting them off from the oil as i remember reading it.. not sure about ww1, but that makes sense too.. unfortunately wars are typically fought over finances and financial issues, more then ideological ones.. they might get packaged for the masses as ideological differences, but ultimately it's about power- money and the making of a lot of it off war, being at the top of the list of why wars happen.. the ideological rational for wars pale by comparison to the profit motive... financial sanctions are always a step towards war, which is something that the usa has been doing a lot of lately and on a regular basis..

smedley butler had something to say about this, but generally not many listen to him..

his words - WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/wa ... et.html#c1

wikipedia on smedley butler.. more people need to know about him and what he has to say on the matter..
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

looking at his chart is interesting.. mars/pluto conjunction which i associate with true grit and strength, but also a 5 degree conjunction of mars to jupiter, while there's a 7 degree conjunction of jupiter to pluto.. there is a stellium in taurus.. interesting chart which all those taurus planets falling in the 10th solar house to his sun in leo... would be curious to find a birth time for him, but nothing seems available on the net..

i would like to point out that this waning square of jupiter to pluto is followed by the conjunction that happens in 2020, which is the same year that the jupiter-saturn and saturn-pluto take place.. although the jupiter-pluto conjunction is overshadowed by these other conjunctions of 2020, it bears mentioning that in terms of cycles, this jupiter-pluto square could be taken as a part of the broader cycle of the previous conjunction leading into the next conjunction in 2020..

perhaps i can provide the charts for the preceding and upcoming conjunction of jupiter-pluto as well.. first here is the link to my comments on the saturn-pluto conjunction of 2020..

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8762

the previous jupiter-pluto conjunction happened on approx dec 11th 2007 at 28 degrees sag... the upcoming conjunction of these same two planets happens april 4th 2020 approx at 24 capricorn 53, and then retrogrades, and happens again later in the year at 22 cap 50 on approx nov 11th 2020... the retrograde motion of jupiter hits a station on sept 13th approx at 17 cap 24, very close to where this square at 17 libra/cap has just taken place.. i find that interesting..