sunny 18,

What kind of gadget is this? Something to do with communications such as a phone (Mercury)? I think Jupiter rules shopping (expansion) and Mercury is applying to Jupiter by trine. If the significator of this gadget is Mercury (although the planet is strong in own sign), it will be combusted by the Sun. Well, I don?t know the story so these are just my first thoughts.

Part of Fortune wrote:sunny 18,

What kind of gadget is this? Something to do with communications such as a phone (Mercury)? I think Jupiter rules shopping (expansion) and Mercury is applying to Jupiter by trine. If the significator of this gadget is Mercury (although the planet is strong in own sign), it will be combusted by the Sun. Well, I don?t know the story so these are just my first thoughts.
Thank you for replying and yes it is a phone

Hi,

Thanks for your response. So it is a phone then.

Well, I?m looking at Venus (you) and Mercury. Also I?m looking at Venus and Uranus because both Mercury and Uranus have something to do with telephone. Mercury has no aspect to Venus but Uranus has (although their conjunction is now separating). Interesting that the Moon has connections to all the above plus applying to Jupiter by trine. Sunny 18, I?m not sure this is a favorable chart for you to buy the gadget.

Because if Mercury is the significator of the phone and if you buy this phone then later Sun will combust Mercury. It is possible that something nasty might happen to the phone.

If Uranus is the significator of this phone, then firstly the Sun is approaching Uranus by sextile. I'm curious who/what represents the Sun. Could it be a friend (or friends) is (are) talking to you about buying the gadget?

Secondly, I have to look for Mars who is dispositor of Uranus. Mars is approaching square to Jupiter so there is determined enthusiasm about buying this phone. The Moon (dispositor of Mars) is also very enthusiastic about the phone represented by Aquarius/Uranus. However, I?m just wondering about these two planets. They are too eager; showing their enthusiasm supported by square aspects.

Mars rules your 2nd house of financial matters and there?s approaching trine to Neptune in Pisces. (I have reservations about Mars with Neptune when it comes to Money ? even trine aspect). Furthermore, Mercury gets to Neptune before Mars reaches the planet . . . not an ideal match by square.

Well if I were you, I would save money for a future purchase. But let?s see what others say.

Part of Fortune wrote:Hi,

Thanks for your response. So it is a phone then.

Well, I?m looking at Venus (you) and Mercury. Also I?m looking at Venus and Uranus because both Mercury and Uranus have something to do with telephone. Mercury has no aspect to Venus but Uranus has (although their conjunction is now separating). Interesting that the Moon has connections to all the above plus applying to Jupiter by trine. Sunny 18, I?m not sure this is a favorable chart for you to buy the gadget.

Because if Mercury is the significator of the phone and if you buy this phone then later Sun will combust Mercury. It is possible that something nasty might happen to the phone.

If Uranus is the significator of this phone, then firstly the Sun is approaching Uranus by sextile. I'm curious who/what represents the Sun. Could it be a friend (or friends) is (are) talking to you about buying the gadget?

Secondly, I have to look for Mars who is dispositor of Uranus. Mars is approaching square to Jupiter so there is determined enthusiasm about buying this phone. The Moon (dispositor of Mars) is also very enthusiastic about the phone represented by Aquarius/Uranus. However, I?m just wondering about these two planets. They are too eager; showing their enthusiasm supported by square aspects.

Mars rules your 2nd house of financial matters and there?s approaching trine to Neptune in Pisces. (I have reservations about Mars with Neptune when it comes to Money ? even trine aspect). Furthermore, Mercury gets to Neptune before Mars reaches the planet . . . not an ideal match by square.

Well if I were you, I would save money for a future purchase. But let?s see what others say.
Thanks for the detailed analysis, so I guess Its best to wait until sun separates from mercury and passes away from uranus? I just realised few months ago my older tv stopped working during a sun transit, then I got a new one and it ended up being faulty as well, so I had to replace it which was quite a pain.

Hi sunny18,

I wld. Look at L1 and L2, your money or the things you have, in that case phone.

Venus is afflicted in the 8th. You are not able to act. You can not buy the phone.

Mars, your income, is at its fall. You have good amount of money ( mars is in the 10th), but not enough to buy the phone.

Venus, you, is at the detriment of Mars, and Venus separated from Mars. You can not buy the phone.

It is not the Sun transit. It is your money. You can buy the phone you like, when you have enough money. That is when L1 and L2 apply to each other, and when L1 and L2 are in mutual reception .

Kind regards
Breeze

Breeze wrote:Hi sunny18,

I wld. Look at L1 and L2, your money or the things you have, in that case phone.

Venus is afflicted in the 8th. You are not able to act. You can not buy the phone.

Mars, your income, is at its fall. You have good amount of money ( mars is in the 10th), but not enough to buy the phone.

Venus, you, is at the detriment of Mars, and Venus separated from Mars. You can not buy the phone.

It is not the Sun transit. It is your money. You can buy the phone you like, when you have enough money. That is when L1 and L2 apply to each other, and when L1 and L2 are in mutual reception .

Kind regards
Thanks breeze, it's correct that the money isn't enough right now.