turkey ingress charts 2017

turkey aries ingress chart is pretty unhappy looking... cancer rising, with moon in the 6th conjoining saturn.. yuk! just read an article in turkeys paper - hurriyet - Paranoia and vengeance rules the roost in Turkey- long url and i don't know how to shorten it here at skyscript.. hopefully it doesn't mess the format..
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/someth ... sCatID=409

back to the aries ingress chart.. venus is exactly conjunct the midheaven degree - 8 aries, but retro in a diurnal chart.. maybe there is something to the idea of a planet in poor celestial state on an angle.. looks like it.. venus rules the 11th and 4th here.. mars is also in taurus in the 11th, but ruling the aries midheaven and assorted planets.. i guess that is mutual reception, but it sure doesn't seem to have any upside at present in turkey... turkey in fact looks like it is coming apart at the seems politically with the newly 51% elected sultan erdogan going on a witch hunt on just about anyone who takes a different view on the direction of turkey here.. meanwhile turkey has come out strongly in support of qatar, which must not go down too well in saudi arabia and etc. etc.. and of course there are the kurds in syria which the usa is actively supporting which turkey view as terrorists and etc. etc. all the makings for a major world conflict seem in place..

i don't have the heart to give a quick read on the other 3 ingress charts - cancer, libra, cap - here.. cancer ingress looks much better due the venus/moon conjunction - shared by all nations, but located in different areas of the individual charts.. the libra ingress has venus conjunct the i.c. while saturn conjoins the descendant - again - a nocturnal chart... the cap ingress sun chart has the sun/saturn conjunction in the 6th, but 7th by whole sign - cancer rising 26 - uranus squaring onto it from 24 aries, while the midheaven is at 11 aries..

i am very curious to know how events unfold this year for turkey.. i see it as very unstable. uranus hitting the ascendant fairly close in 3 or the 4 ingress charts here would lend support to this...

having mondays and tuesdays off - i don't remember posting this much astrology in a while!

here is another story from hurriyet today.. more of the same.. i ponder mars position in relation to the 1923 chart at the moment... i wonder what the full moon in

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/parano ... sCatID=416

presently this is a mars profection year, until oct 23rd at which point it changes to venus - taurus... the full moon of july 9th with mars-pluto opposition on the opposition of sun-moon is very much what turkey has on teh angles natally - mars-pluto square... and it dovetails with the 2016 solar return position of mars at 22 capricorn conjunct pluto at 15.. something about ruthlessly shoving something down others throats seems to be the modus operandi here... not sure how far it goes with erdogan at this point.. sure wish i had an exact birth time for him, or the chp leader - Kemal K?l??daro?lu..

ironically kilicdaroglu was singled out by isis for assassination.. why him? meanwhile he continues on his 450 km walk for justice...