Grenfell Tower, London fire.

To cast a chart for this horrendous event would in itself be pointless without knowing the ?birth time? of this block of flats i.e. when construction started. Theoretically we need to compare the event chart with the birth chart. Otherwise the event chart is the same all over London and isn?t specific enough.

I have mentioned on another thread that I cast a chart for the start of construction of the Twin Towers in New York which convinced me of the validity of using the ?birth chart? of a building. In this case Neptune at 19 Scorpio conjoined the South Node at 19 Scorpio (the accursed degree).

Grenfell was built in 1972 but it is impossible to find the exact date. However I decided to look at the positions of the outer planets during that year, in particular Uranus which is often associated with accidents. I noticed that during that year Uranus moved between 18 Libra retrograding back to 14 Libra and finishing the year at 21 Libra. On 14th June 2017 on the day of the fire, Neptune was at 14Pisces15.
I saw then the possibility of an inconjunct transit. Inconjunct aspects, although not recognised in traditional astrology do seem strongly to be associated with death. Both Barbara Watters and Charles Carter have stated this and I have been finding this myself.

I discovered that in 1972 Uranus was at 14Libra15 on the 10th June and then again on 3rd July. So here is the possibility (highly speculative of course) that Neptune was transiting over the natal Uranus of the tower block?s ?birth chart?.

Further to this if you direct (by one degree symbolic arc) the radical Uranus, it directs to 19 Scorpio.

Additionally Neptune at 14 Pisces 15 squares the heliocentric North Node of Uranus (cf Diana Rosenberg). Significant Uranus influence.
Uranus on 14th June was conjunct 30 Cepheus (within 5 arc minutes). The stars of Cepheus were known as "Inflammatus" by the Romans and Ibn Ezra had a different figure for this constellation and called it "The Lady of the Flame". These stars are known for their fiery nature. One example of many is that these stars were transited at the 1985 Bradford, England football stadium fire which killed 53 (cf Diana Rosenberg).

I would also point out that various placements in the 9/11 chart also squared and conjoined the Uranus heliocentric North node.

A couple of astrological comments following this tragic event:

The Spring Equinox chart has a feral Mars at 7 Taurus.
At this time the Westminster Bridge stabbings took place.

May 23rd Mercury passed over this degree- Manchester bombing

13th June Venus passed over this degree - Grenfell Tower tragedy

There are other events worldwide and other timings to this degree but I just post the above for consideration.

There are repeating Ascendant degrees for the Spring Equinox and Summer solstice charts set for London and 1 degree on for the Winter Solstice, which may be worthy of noting on questions about the time period over which these charts may be valid.

john wrote:A couple of astrological comments following this tragic event:

The Spring Equinox chart has a feral Mars at 7 Taurus.
At this time the Westminster Bridge stabbings took place.

May 23rd Mercury passed over this degree- Manchester bombing

13th June Venus passed over this degree - Grenfell Tower tragedy

There are other events worldwide and other timings to this degree but I just post the above for consideration.

There are repeating Ascendant degrees for the Spring Equinox and Summer solstice charts set for London and 1 degree on for the Winter Solstice, which may be worthy of noting on questions about the time period over which these charts may be valid.
Venus in its own home causing such tragedy??

Hi Jens

I'm not an advocate of 'cause' and 'effect' in astrology, although I acknowledge your query.

For me Venus was the 'effect', having the ability to act and the 'cause' was Mars