Will I get accepted?

Hello everyone! It's been a while! Some nice things have finally been shifted and I'm back with a new chart! I was looking for an agent for a while but gave up on my search. Out of the blue, however, a pretty big well established agency started following my work. I ignored it for a bit but decided to contact them to get more information on how to submit. I decided to cast a chart to see if this would end up leading to me getting a contract and signing on. I'm not entirely sure what houses to use for this so any help would be appreciated!
I'm Venus, feeling closer to the top of my game in Taurus and in my house. Moon is in Capricorn which is it's sign of detriment and placed in the ninth house which I feel doesn't seem like a great sign for a contract coming to fruition?

Saturn rules both 9H (contracts) and 10H (career) and Venus makes no aspects to it at all. Moon rules my 3H(communication) in my 9H however which is accurate since I had just sent an email trying to get more information on the process. From here I'm... Not sure where to go. Moon is applying a square to Jupiter which I know Jupiter can sometimes be associated with legal matters. But I can't quite infer what that could mean. I'd love the insight of more skilled eyes on this if anyone's able to direct me in a more clear direction.

Thank you!

Oh woops! I has been working in it earlier that day and forgot to change it back for this. Here's the regular house system:
But as an update! I had sent an email and someone got back to me Monday and we spoke on the phone today! The ball seems to be in my court (for the first time since I've been on this search) so I haven't fully decided to go with them yet but maybe the chart may also inform a bit on the partnership.

moonbright wrote:Hi UpandAbove:

You might want to re-think your houses - here's a link to Deborah Houlding's pages on house rulerships:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Cheers.
Yes, I've gone through the houses and know which ones are associated to what topic but because this isn't necessarily a Job, but still a Company (though I'd be working directly with one person as my form of contact), I'm not entirely sure if I should focus on 10H matters, the 7H of partnerships, or the 9H of contracts/advisers which is part of why I'm posting on here to get further insight since I'm not sure which to go with :)

Hi UpandAbove:

I think you need to be much clearer (both within yourself and to the rest of us) about what is happening or what needs to happen for you to become employed with them before anyone can help with house assignment. This includes mentioning the type of work you are doing, what type of company they are and what role your contact at the company plays.

These are the house assignments of some of the things you've mentioned thus far:

3rd house = contracts
5th house = agents/your own creative works
7th house = business partnerships and their contracts
9th house = advisors/lawyers
10th house = career/employer

Cheers.

:)
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

moonbright wrote:Hi UpandAbove:

I think you need to be much clearer (both within yourself and to the rest of us) about what is happening or what needs to happen for you to become employed with them before anyone can help with house assignment. This includes mentioning the type of work you are doing, what type of company they are and what role your contact at the company plays.

These are the house assignments of some of the things you've mentioned thus far:

3rd house = contracts
5th house = agents/your own creative works
7th house = business partnerships and their contracts
9th house = advisors/lawyers
10th house = career/employer

Cheers.

:)
Well I'm not at all confused as to what it would take for me to get accepted or what's happening :lol: Though to be clear -

They're an Agency, I.E. They provide representation and function as a liaison for me to aid me in getting work (often times contractual). I guess I assumed it'd be easy to pick up on since it's an Agency but to add more information - I work within a creative field.

However during my searches in Horary, I haven't found many examples of people who have casted charts in similar situations to me which is why I'm not sure what house to work from. I've come across employment charts (i.e. People looking to be hired and become a part of a company and work 100% under them) but I have not come across anyone who's specifically doing casts related to Agencies/Representation who work independently if that makes sense.

Sorry for the confusion!

Hi:

That clarifies things - I wasn't sure if what the agent was marketing was your work or you. A literary agent, from my understanding, (and I could be wrong) acts as an intermediary between the writer and the publishing house and so looking at the 9th house would be accurate to see if you would be published.

I can give some feedback but I haven't looked at a chart like this before so I certainly suggest you gather other opinions as well. And ultimately, as the astrologer, it's up to you to decide which houses to use.

I think in this chart you are in good shape as you say and your earning capacity is good with Mercury dignified and on the cusp of two, its own house.

The third house is ruled by the Moon, in detriment in Capricorn in 9. Mars with dignity is there in 3 and the Moon has just separated from an opposition to it. The Moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter ruler of 8 and 12, hidden things and loss, etc.

Mars rules the 7th and is intercepted in 12. Mars is interesting because your sig. Venus is separating from a sextile with Mars but is still partile.

Mars' next aspect is a also a square to Jupiter in 6. Mars' aspect after that is an opposition to Saturn retrograde ruler of 10 but found in 8. ?So there may be some delay and disappointment about your career.

The Sun is also about to move into an opposition with Saturn from the second house, again suggesting delay/disappointment. Whether you should view the Sun, ruler of 5, as representing an agent or your creative work, I don't know.

Mars could represent a business partnership but to my way of thinking it's a little imprecise in terms of description as a business partnership in the business world usually refers to a specific legal entity (but I could be splitting hairs because I have a business background).

If you're trying to figure out what Jupiter represents remember it's disposed (influenced) by you (Venus ruler of Libra).

So to me it looks like you're in good shape but this particular agency might not be a good fit but again I'd encourage you to get other opinions as I am new at this.

Cheers.

moonbright
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

As the question is framed if I will sign a contract with them, I wld. look at L7, and regardless of what their job's nature , this is still a partnership between you and them.

Venus and Mars are still within orb, I wld. think this as both parties want to sign a contract. You really appreciate them, Moon in Capricorn exalts Mars - but Moon is weak in the sitiutation. Mars is opposing Saturn by antiscion, some delays/ diffuculties at their end ?

What I notice is that there is so much Jupiter influence here. Moon squares Jupiter. Jupiter is not happy with Moon - Moon is at the fall of Jupiter. Mars exalts Jupiter, but backfires it. And Jupiter is actually conjucting Neptune by antiscion - Jupiter is hiding something or delusional/ deceptive . Whatever Jupiter signfies, something is going on with it.

I am just a beginner, but if this was my chart , I wld. conclude I wld. Not sign a contract with them.
Breeze

Breeze wrote:Venus and Mars are still within orb, I wld. think this as both parties want to sign a contract.
Hello Breeze,

as the querent wants to sign a contract in the future, an application would be necessary. But here Venus is already separating.

Oof I'm so sorry! Things got hectic and I forgot to check in!

While things progressed quickly, I did end up putting on the breaks since the Agent was incredibly aggressive to the point that it made me too uncomfortable to try and imagine working with him.

I ended up also discovering that someone I knew ended up dropping him as their agent due to similar behavior that outright disregarded their personal goals and continued to try to push them into gigs they really didn't want to do. SO there certainly was something hidden and while I can manage bigger personalities just fine, the idea of my agent being someone who I'd also have to manage is not at all worth it in the end. I'm looking for an advocate for my career, not a tyrant so this was definitely a no go.