Sedna Consciousness, the Path of Destiny

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a book on the new outermost planet of the solar system, Sedna, and I've just put up a site at www.sednaconsciousness.com and would love feedback.

On the orbital meaning page I draw the connection with Pholus, because they both have a 'space weathering' process that turns the surface of each red, so in my mind they both have to do with growth. And I draw the connection with Ceres, because they both likely have internal oceans, so they both speak of a nurturing process. And with Saturn, because their daily rate of spin is the same, so they have the same day to day practical perspective and both speak of limits. Sedna is of course the esoteric new outer limit of the solar system.

I'm proposing that Sedna is in fact the higher octave of Ceres, where the spiritual security and sense of place on Planet Earth with Ceres, is transmuted into a transpersonal nurturing of our spirituality and sense of place in the evolutionary cycle with Sedna. I also push back a little on all the victimisation interpretations of the planet and look a little at Sedna and illness.

On the discovery events page I?m including an early draft of the blockbuster discovery event, the proof that Dark Energy and Dark Matter make up 95% of our reality. That?s right, Sedna teaches us that we?ve only discovered 5% of what is actually around us... But isn't that what spiritual people have been telling us for eons?

I'm using all 18 inner planets, 3 asteroids and 4 centaurs in my analysis as well as the MC, ASC, Part of Fortune and North Node. And I'm basing most of my interpretation on 26 case studies, with at least two from each house, plus around 50 other charts and you can find all this info on the site.

I also want to include a detailed aspect analysis and I'm still looking for examples of some aspects. What do you think? If you work with Sedna, or use it in your personal chart, please share your experience.

I have been slowly trying to get a feel for Sedna by using it in charts, and also getting an idea of where it was at different times mostly through the late twentieth century, so how it affected generations.

I found it curious that Sedna plays into the planetary pattern that I associate with the death of Princess Diana. She had Mars in 1.5 degrees Virgo, giving an antiscion of 28.5 degrees Aries, which squares her Saturn at 27.5 degrees Capricorn, and is conjunct her IC at 27.5 degrees Aries. This was the area exactly being transited at the time of the car accident that killed her. The proximate trigger was Chiron at the end of Libra, triggering Pluto around 1.5 degrees Sagittarius and Neptune around 28.5 degrees Capricorn, which were in an antiscion conjunction which was very powerful in different ways for everyone.

Notice that her Solar Arc progressed Ascendant at age 36 when she died, using one degree for one year, is 28 degrees Capricorn, conjunct her natal Saturn and square her natal Mars' antiscion, Sedna, IC conjunction.

Looking through charts where Sedna seems significantly aspected. In the chart of the serial killer who died recently, Ian Brady, Sedna is exactly square to his Moon, which is itself significant in his chart for his murders. His birth time is accurate, from a Scottish birth certificate.

Another chart is of Lauren Wright https://www.theguardian.com/society/200 ... nsservices
A child victim of cruelty and murder such as a child should never experience. Born 16th July 1993, Welwyn Garden City, UK. Her natal Sedna is 13 degrees Taurus, which is 67.5 degrees from the Neptune Uranus conjunction in 20 degrees Capricorn that marked that time, and her Moon's North Node is 10 degrees Sagittarius, giving an antiscion of 20 degrees Capricorn, conjunct this Neptune Uranus conjunction. Her Venus at 10 degrees Gemini 52 minutes has an antiscion of 19 degrees Cancer 08 minutes, which is opposition this Neptune Uranus, etc. No birth time known.

In the chart of Natascha Kampusch, born 17th February 1988 in Vienna, Austria, at 7am, which in the astro data bank has two similar possible birth times, Sedna is 9 degrees Taurus, antiscion 21 degrees Leo. Moon 21 degrees Aquarius 54 minutes, IsisTranspluto 20 degrees Leo 53 minutes. 45 degree semi square to Chiron at 23 degrees Gemini 12 minutes and the Moon's North Node at 24 degrees Pisces 40 minutes.

In the chart of murder victim Melanie Hall, born 20th August 1970, Sedna is 2 degrees Taurus, antiscion 28 degrees Leo. Her Sun is about 28 degrees Leo (no birth time known), Neptune 28 degrees Scorpio and Jupiter 0 degrees Scorpio 42 minutes. (It is actually her Mars that by aspect and by transits at the time of her murder that seems to be what relates to her murder, but Sedna seems significant in her chart also.

JonBenet Ramsay, born 6th August 1990, Atlanta, Georgia. Sedna 11.5 degrees Taurus, squares both Sun in Leo and Moon in Aquarius.

Deborah Barham, talented comedy writer who died tragically young, born 20th November 1976, 2am, Sheffield. Birth time accurate, from biography written by her father who was present at her birth. Sedna 4 degrees Taurus 10 minutes, antiscion 25 degrees Leo 50 minutes. Sun 27 degrees Scorpio 52 minutes, Moon 5 degrees Scorpio 56 minutes, Jupiter 25 degrees Taurus 53 minutes, Moon's North Node 2 degrees Scorpio 6 minutes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Barham

Baby P, born 1st March 2006, London, no time known. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Baby_P
For anybody outside the UK who doesn't instantly remember this case, it is one of the worst cases of child abuse and murder ever.
Sedna 18 degrees Taurus 41 minute, antiscion 11 degrees Leo 19 minutes. Jupiter 18 degrees Scorpio 50 minutes, Neptune 18 degrees Aquarius 09 minutes. Also 67.5 degrees to antiscion are Sun 10 degrees Pisces 45 minutes and Uranus 10 degrees Pisces 43 minutes.

A very quick look at Sedna through some charts I am somewhat familiar with, and can remember studying.

Sedna looks so important for the artist Richard Dadd that I need to post the chart. I had already pinpointed that Venus Neptune Chiron t square, though the Moon may or may not be involved as I don't know his time of birth. One of the most talented artists ever, he spent most of his life locked away in an institution for the criminally insane, after killing his father. There he painted the most beautiful imaginative fairylands.

Another artist who seems to have a strong Sedna. He painted from imagination, drawing on his constant sketching and observing of people, but his shadowplay is about inner space. Maybe Sedna has something to do with inner visions? Again, I do not know his time of birth and have guessed.

His Venus at 27 degrees Virgo has an antiscion of 3 degrees Aries, opposition his Sedna. I think Venus is closely involved with art, and with depression, which he suffered from all his life and his only refuge was his painting.

Leonard Cohen's chart. Data from astro data bank, AA rating from birth certificate.

Has anybody here not listened to his music? Anyone need an explanation of why his music is of the quality we associate with Sedna?

Sedna 18 degrees Aries 15 minutes, antiscion 11 degrees Virgo 45 minutes. So his Sedna is opposition his Mercury and its antiscion is conjunct his Venus and Neptune. This pattern of Venus conjunct Neptune opposition Mercury's antiscion is what I had noticed before as significant. Remember Venus is about depression as well as art/music/poetry.

I just recently found out about Astrological book on Sedna.
Sedna Consciousness: The Soul's Path of Destiny by Alan Clay.
https://www.amazon.com/Sedna-Consciousn ... ords=sedna

It really intrigued me because I have a strong Sedna influence. I felt that I had to get it. I got the Kindle version.
It's very insightful.

He listed keywords for Sedna, using Dane Rudyhar three levels of spiritual development.

Sedna At the Unconscious Level:
Victimization
Persistent Illness
Alienation
Nurturing Resentment
Unrelenting Trauma and suffering
Unbearable pressure
Caught in quicksand
Personal blindspot

Sedna On the Spiritual Path:
Radical acceptance
Acknowledging how bad things really are and starting from there
Keeping out heart open in hell
Nurturing our sense of humour
Beating our drum and singing to life
Fated transcendence

Sedna At the spiritually evolved level:
Spiritual destiny
Transcendent peace
Nurturing abundance
Allowing love and harmony
Transpersonal Consciousness

He wrote that Sedna is a higher octave of asteroid dwarf planet Ceres which he writes is higher of the Moon.

In regards to Sedna retrograde - he pointed out that talks about the big picture of our destiny and about our heredity over lifetimes, then those with it retrograde may have a mission in this life that has been set up in previous lifes and those with it direct may be setting out on a new mission.

He discussed Sedna in zodiac signs and houses.

He discussed Sedna in charts of people and events.
I really liked that he went over Sedna aspects with the other transneptunian dwarf planet/candidates and not just the planets and luminaries. He even discussed Sedna aspects involving the major asteroids (dwarf planet Ceres, Pallas, Vesta, and Juno) in some of his chart examples.
The aspects that he discussed were the conjunction,opposition,square,semisquare,sesquiquadrate, quincunx, semisextile, quintile, and biquintile.

It helped me understand my chart.
Last edited by Raymond Scott on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have Sedna in a 12th Harmonic Syndrome with Moon, Neptune, retrograde Pallas-retrograde Varuna conjunction, Quaoar-Varda conjunction with all aspects within 1 1/2 degree orb.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

I have Sedna in 5th Harmonic Triangle with Jupiter and Juno with all aspects within 1 degree and corresponding midpoint picture:
Sedna oppose Jupiter/Juno - '15

I have Sedna in 11th Harmonic Isosceles Trapezoid with Mercury, Saturn, and Uranus with all aspects within 1 degree and corresponding midpoint pictures:
Mercury/Sedna oppose Saturn/Uranus - '01
Mercury oppose Saturn/Sedna - '16
Sedna oppose Mercury/Uranus - '17

I also have parans involving Sedna within an orb of 6 minutes of Sidereal Time (equivalent of 1 1/2 degree)
I am interested in parans because Robert Hand and Kenneth Bowser use them regularly in Astrology and noted them to be as important as the ecliptic longitude zodiacal aspects. Kenneth refers to them as mundane aspects.
Sun anti-culminating, Varda anti-culminating, Sedna culminating
(Sun-Varda conjunction paran in opposition paran to Sedna)
Sun culminating, Varda culminating, Sedna anti-culminating,Orcus setting
(Orcus in square paran to an opposition paran of Sun-Varda and Sedna)
I have Sun-Varda conjunction in opposition to Sedna in Right Ascension (Equatorial Longitude) which leads to corresponding parans that I mentioned.

If including stars within an orb 4 minutes of Sidereal Time (equivalent of 1 degree), I have Sun-Varda-Arcturus conjunction in opposition to Sedna in Right Ascension with two corresponding parans.

My Sun-Varda-Sedna-Arcturus alignment in Right Ascension Chart with Zodiac Equivalent

Varda is a transneptunian dwarf planet candidate not mentioned in the book.
It is named after the queen of the Valar, creator of the stars,and principle goddess of the elves in J.R.R Tolkien's fictional mythology.

I believe that my strong Sedna influence is connected to :

1. my neurodivergence: Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,ADHD with Autistic traits
my belief in and support of Neurodiversity

2. my multi-racial/ethnic ancestry - African American, Cape Verdean, Ashkenazi (from Romania and Latvia),Madeiran, Puerto Rican, English, German, Scottish, Irish, Acadian (French in Nova Scotia), Swiss, Dutch, Welsh
My mother is mostly European with some SubSaharan African ancestry and a little Amerindian ancestry, and my father was mostly SubSaharan African with some European ancestry and a little Amerindian ancestry.

3. sex hormonal divergence: high estrogen levels reflected by index fingers longer than ring fingers

4. nonconformist spiritual beliefs: I don't believe in organized religion, my main beliefs are Pantheism, Reincarnation, and the Golden Rule, Strong interest in Astrology , Numerology, Oracle Cards, and some interest in Tarot as well as other things in connection to metaphysical

ASC conjunct Sedna?

What about if sedna was exactly conjunct Asc in a chart? (Native has 21:22 Tau and Sedna is Retro at 22:24 Tau)

The native has a number of interesting aspects in natal chart including
Sun Cazimi NN (7H)
Venus conjunct Pluto (venus 12 cap exactly conjunct 9H cusp)

I found another interesting chart to try Sedna in. Birth time is only guessed, as I do not know Rembrandt's time of birth. I had previously guessed this birth time for Rembrandt in another thread.