it is important to read the source notes in the adb data to get a better picture of the validity of the time... accurate time is most critical for examining the angles... although aspects to the ascendant are important in terms of health, so are dynamics to the sun and moon and the 6th house ruler..

when did the shaking first start happening? does it coincide with any astro in particular? north node transiting her sun/uranus?? saturn transit square her neptune on the midheaven? i think saturn was on a station close to exact square her neptune... saturn-neptune has a lot to do with health issues too... remember bigger challenges represented by saturn are not immediately or necessarily overcome by a transit of jupiter..

I'd go for The South Node, Saturn and Pluto transiting across Capricorn. Recently r.Saturn has been tracking The South Node thru Capricorn.

I feel this gave a Massive Tension to those afflicted.

I see she has her North Node about 14° in Capricorn. But you'd also need to progress her Chart to see if any weakness had been building up over the years.

Jupiter and Mercury are also on the Capricorn Cancer axis. You need to progress the Chart.

H

I think there was incredible Tension around when r.Jupiter inconjuncted The North Node while r.Saturn was applying in conjunction to the South Node, and of course in opposition to the North Node.

Work thru that !

And as Angela has a lot going on across the Cancer / Capricorn axis she'll be feeling that too.

I've noticed that Nations/ Leaders with Emperial Mentalities are getting hammered by what is going on across the Capricorn / Cancer axis.

And I think we get a rerun of it in some way once Jupiter and Saturn are direct.

I certainly felt a change once the r.Saturn conjunction had passed in early July.

H

With 22 events I rectified her chart to 18.29.20 CET Asc 22Sag27’.
First happening of shaking in public was on 18 June 2019. In that case the converse transit of Saturn is more prominent: it is trine Asc. The second public shaking was on 27 June when converse Saturn is exactly trine Asc. The last time of shaking in public was on 10 July.
In secondary, converse Asc is exactly conjunct converse Saturn.
In the converse solar return, casting for Berlin, Saturn and Venus on Asc square Mars- death of her mother on 6 April 2019
Her solar returns for July 2019 are ominous: in the currect solar return, Saturn and SN right on IC in opposition to Venus, the ruler of the solar chart. In the converse solar return, Saturn exactly on IC.

apparently angela merkels was sworn into her 4th term close to noon.. the inner chart is for noon.. the outer chart shows the transits.. the partial lunar eclipse tomorrow runs across the ascendant axis.. sun/moon 24 degrees 04 minutes...

Worth Noting that on the evening of the 16th July as the Lunar Eclipse formed right in opposition of Angela's Sun Uranus mid point her chosen Nominee for the EU Commission President Ursula van der Leyen just got elected or accepted by the EU Parliament.

The Nominations had been hammered out over the earlier Solar Eclipse.

I think both were seismic in that the normal methods were challenged and a far more representative approach nearly won thru.

So Angel's/ Germany's Authority was seriously challenged. Eclipses suggest that that energy will come again as the Eclipse Points are re-activated in the future.

I'll need to go thru the Transits in the coming weeks.

H