Chart example to tease out difference between Mars and Venus

Data from astro data bank, which gives it a B rating, time from autobiography. http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ant,_Adam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gl5jr2BE-4 for a short documentary about him.

Both Mars and Venus, which don't aspect each other natally so are entirely separate, are strongly aspected and strongly hit by transits during the significant periods of his life.

His Moon, at 3 degrees Aquarius, gives antiscion 27 degrees Scorpio, which is conjunct his Venus in Scorpio, square his Pluto, and Venus makes a more minor aspect to his Moons Nodes.

His Mars is exactly opposition IsisTranspluto, and also makes a more minor aspect to the Jupiter Uranus conjunction ( which is somehow instinctively flagging the manic depression he suffered from all his life - I haven't thought this over yet). Mars is 8 degrees Aquarius 25 minutes, so its antiscion is 21 degrees Scorpio 35 minutes. I am looking at the long transit of IsisTranspluto around 21.5 degrees Leo, giving one degree applying. One degree applying begins October 1985 when IsisTranspluto is first in 20.5 degrees Leo. IsisTranspluto crosse the exact 21.5 degree area several times between 1988 and 1990, and finally leaves 22.5 degrees around 1993 or 1994. It is a slow moving planet with a lot of retrogrades.

One thing that he describes in the documentary, which I specifically associate with Mars, but this could be simply not having studied both planets, Mars and Venus, enough, is that he was stalked by a woman, which he found a disturbing experience which made his depression worse. I am wondering if this was during the period of transiting IsisTranspluto squaring his Mars' antiscion, maybe at specific periods when other outer planets were involved. There is a question in my mind whether IsisTranspluto needs Pluto or Neptune to be co-transiting to have any effect.

I have a bit of a blind spot for houses, but it seems significant that IsisTranspluto transited across his Midheaven, which was his career, and then through his tenth house, and during the period it was squaring Mars' antiscion in 21.5 degrees Scorpio in his first house, it was doing this from his tenth house of career and worldly standing, fame.

As a tangent to my main argument, most astrologers will be looking at the Mooon 3 degrees Aquarius and Mars at 8.5 degrees Aquarius and calling it a conjunction. This is my experience of looking at a lot of charts, but I wouldn't call it a conjunction, which fade a lot over 2 degrees and are best under one degree, especially if no other planets are supporting it; but I am very interested in it as a Solar Arc progression, using one degree for one year, something happened when he was about five and a half years old, giving one year either way. Something very significant in some way. His Solar Arc progressed Moon would at the same time have been opposition IsisTranspluto.

His natal Saturn is 11 degrees Scorpio 52 minutes, widely conjunct his Sun. So his Saturn's antiscion is 18 degrees Aquarius 08 minutes, and the transits shown for 1st January 1981, which was the general time of his greatest success, show IsisTranspluto was 18 degrees Leo, opposing his natal Saturn from the tenth house of career and crystalisation of success.

This illustrates why I don't recognise a square aspect between his Saturn and Mars, the orb is so wide that there are separate transits when the very slow moving IsisTranspluto hits the antiscion of one and then the other. There are two distinct things happening, the transit to Saturn's antiscion which brought him crystallised success, maybe also as his natal Sun is close to his Saturn, is separate in time from the transit to Mars' antiscion, which brought him mental breakdown and at least one stalker.

His natal Sun is 10 degree Scorpio 18 minutes, antiscion 19 degrees Aquarius 42 minutes. So IsisTranspluto transited from one degree applying at 18 degrees Leo 42 minutes in October 1980, hitting exact 19 degrees Leo 42 minutes in September 1983 and again several times until April 1986, making its final move away from one degree separating in June 1988 at 20 degrees Leo 42 minutes. Obviously the natal Sun is about creativity. I think it might be the main significator of a close, pair-bonded relationship. Maybe he came as close as a human being gets to finding his soul mate. Or maybe the complete opposite?

His natal Phaethon is 2 degrees Scorpio, square his Moon. This is highly important as Phaethon changes the chirality of the Moon, which affects how IsisTranspluto transits affect anything the Moon aspects. (I wish software programs would automatically calculate Phaethon, so I don't have to look it up and thus tend not to pay enough attention to it). I suspect he was born a minute or so earlier than the time given, to put the Midheaven within one degree of a square aspect to Saturn, which would make Saturn "closed", and thus in this chart uniquely responding positively to IsisTranspluto. This is why I don't know whether the transit of IsisTranspluto in opposition to his Sun's antiscion was positive or negative, as there is a very wide Sun Saturn conjunction, and I don't know whether if the transit to Saturn was positive that would automatically make the transit to the Sun positive, if the Sun itself is not within one degree of a square to the Midheaven, but Saturn is.

I think maybe the birth time was 6.14pm. I can't think why else Saturn would have responded positively to the transit of IsisTranspluto, if it wasn't within one degree of a square to the Midheaven. This is what a chart for that time would look like. It would put Phaethon exactly conjunct the Ascendant.

Hey, I don't lean very psychologically like this although I would recommend a book called 'The Dark of the Soul' by Liz Greene that has a section on schizophrenic type disorders at the back.

Astrology for me is really about more material concepts.

However, I did want to comment on this 'stalked by a woman thing'. For about three years while Saturn was going over my sign and during the time when Jupiter transited Scorpio and my Pluto in Scorpio I got a long period where a woman, a VERY VERY attractive woman formed some sort of obsession with me. This was not stalking so much in that she did not want me per say but she wanted something from me. She would appear at my workplace every day giving me the opportunity to talk to her whether I went in 10 minutes early or late because she was watching me on the cameras. This went on for about two and a half years.

It's not something I like to talk about. I attribute it to my Venus- Pluto square within one degree. I don't attribute it to Mars at all although the girl had Mars- Pluto.

I avoid talking about this whenever possible because it really is quite weird and women get defensive when even considering the concept of a female stalker. Some, a lot, of these feminist witches that have made a religion out of the idea that women are gorgeous saints and men are all closet rapists will turn their condescension on that concept.

One of the things that will have to sort in the coming golden age!