Hi Folks,

Ever since I originally posted this horary I've been going through periods of confusion and doubt about how it was read. Although I ceased contact with the quesited, something told me there was more to this horary and I wanted to find out what. I spent some more time studying horary, itself, and came to an alternate conclusion I want to share with you. Now, I welcome disagreement with my interpretation, however agreement is not the necessary end goal. I am looking for the correct interpretation, whatever it may be, and I believe the correct one is below.

Interpretation: Aside from Venus tightly conjoined to the descendant there are no other indicators of the quesited having contact with a third party. Let's work backwards and see if we can accurately identify who Venus is. But first, let's start with the basics.

Querent - Jupiter in Libra (11th)
Quesited - Mercury in Leo (9th)
Potential 3rd party - Venus in Gemini in the 7th

Mercury separates from Venus total about 1.5 degrees in separation, and applies to Jupiter (querent).

Interpretation: Mercury has LEFT the symbolic Venus (person X). The separation of 1.5 degrees indicates the length of time away from Venus. Venus' presence on the Descendant may indicate the question's reference (quesited turned 5th house placed in the 7th). Quesited himself has separated from said person X and applies directly to querent.

Lilly has stated the application of quesited to querent indicates perfection.

Receptions with Venus - Venus dignifies Mercury, however Mercury is not located in a sign friendly to Venus and the separating aspect confirms Mercury's decision (Mercury also rules quesited's turned 4th house - end of matter). Mercury does not like Venus.

Receptions with Querent - Mercury and Jupiter are located in one another's triplicity. This is a positive indication of interest.

A note on Venus - if we use secondary significators we notice Sun, given for the man, is in Cancer, the sign of the Moon. The Moon is co-significator for the querent. Cancer is also place of exaltation of the querent. We can say for the man's sexual appetite the querent is sufficient. For the querent Venus becomes the sexual indicator. Placed EXACTLY on the descendant indicates the querent is consumed with lust for the quesited. In this case it is difficult to tell accurately if Venus is truly the 3rd party of a secondary significator for the querent because of its very obvious and important placement in this chart. This may partially explain the positive reception (Venus receives Jupiter) and Mercury himself is translating the light between them.

Saturn in the 1st - Lilly says malefics rising indicate general mischief and specifically, Saturn in the 1st causes delays and retrograde destroys the question. In some way, all of this is correct.

We would expect the 8 degree distance between Mercury and Jupiter to indicate contact (and this did occur). There was contact between querent and quesited around the 8 week mark. However, Saturn in the 1st causes delays and the distance is reevaluated to (22-6 = 16). The new timeframe becomes close to 16 weeks.

Interpretation of the Moon - The Moon in Capricorn, in detriment, describes the question as a stressful, somber, depressing reality the querent may have to face. The Moon is also a separating opposition from Mars, indicating a recent fight. I will admit the actual separation occurred after this horary was cast. However, it does a grea job of explaining the situation. I had been having second thoughts for a long while prior to casting the horary.

The Moon is also void and will only aspect Venus in the next sign, where it will be peregrine. The querent receives the Moon in its detriment indicating the Moon is a malefic influence which harms the querent. The quesited does not receive the Moon in any dignity. The void Moon indicates nothing further will come from the question and its last aspect, the opposition to Mars indicates nothing positive happened in the recent past of this question's history.

My idea of how that is interpreted - since Mars rules the 5th (love affairs) and 12th (secrets), the aspect as an opposition may mean there were secret love affairs/women, as the querent is requesting to know.

Coupled with Saturn RX in the 1st and Lilly's description "destroy the question," we can now draw these conclusions:

1. Querent and quesited like eachother (receptions)
2. If Venus is a 3rd party, the quesited has left that person/relationship
3. Quesited applies only to querent, indicating he is the one who will leader/forge the relationship with querent
4. Moon's last aspect an opposition to Mars ruling the 5th and 12th indicates no secret love affairs took place
5. Moon is void indicating nothing more happens within the prospects of the question
6. Saturn's position in this horary indicates delays and may destroy the question
7. Querent and Quesited apply by sextile with reception and this is the strongest and most potent aspect in the chart.
8. Weak reception occurs with Venus but only 1 way
9. It is possible Venus is secondary sig for the querent because of its placement in this chart, the reception, and the translation of light by the quesited
10. With the Sun in Moon's dignity and Venus in Mercurys' it is clear both querent and quesited are lusting after one another

If anyone has opinions or thoughts they'd like to share I am happy to read and respond. If not, I hope this has helped the readers here.
Last edited by StellarTiggy on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dear Stellar Tiggy,

We come to this forum for obtaining the experience not for teaching. (Somethings we could learn things from each other ,that would be the best situation.)

Tanit3333?s comments are impressive and descriptive, but we don't get your feedback and confirmation as return in your following posts.

Such as , She described the questied ?s physical appearance, he is tall, thin and is smart, charming and attractive, as well as you might be shadowed by the past unpleasantly romantic experience , which might be correspond in your natal chart, for example ,your Saturn has an aspect with Venus or Saturn with hard aspect to the Sun ,etc .

How can we know we are correct without the querent?s feedback? (the reality truth)

Sincerely

Ming

We come to this forum for obtaining the experience not for teaching. (Somethings we could learn things from each other ,that would be the best situation.)
This is a condescending thing to say. I don't agree with you. You're asking for my confirmation on the situation and yet feel it is your place to tell me you're not here to be taught. But follow up with "some things we can learn..." Sounds very Gemini to me!
Tanit3333?s comments are impressive and descriptive, but we don't get your feedback and confirmation as return in your following posts.

Such as , She described the questied ?s physical appearance, he is tall, thin and is smart, charming and attractive, as well as you might be shadowed by the past unpleasantly romantic experience , which might be correspond in your natal chart, for example ,your Saturn has an aspect with Venus or Saturn with hard aspect to the Sun ,etc .

How can we know we are correct without the querent?s feedback? (the reality truth)

Sincerely

Ming
I have already provided feedback. Your poor attempt at extracting more information will be ignored.

Personally, I do not always view Saturn in the 1st as something negative. It can just be descriptive of the querent. I almost always get Saturn in the 1st house and I am a natal Cancer rising with Moon square Saturn and I am very Saturnine and serious. I am quite cautious and it describes me well. In one question on a job interview, I had Saturn in the 1st house and I still got the job and was offered it the next day (they had already decided it right after the interview - I could tell). It is a great job and Saturn doesn't describe it, it describes me. In the interview I was very serious and Saturnine and might have appeared that way to the panel. However, like many Moon-Saturn squares, I can also be overly negative about things and I take that into consideration. Although Saturn is a malefic, it also just has fundamental sorts of energies that can help describe the querent's approach to the situation. In my case, I was never excited about the job in the ways of say, Jupiter or Venus, might be. I am a mature person who analyzes a situation objectively, or tries to. You know yourself better than we do and might be able to interpret its meaning here better than us. I don't think it is always so simple as "destroying a question," whatever that means! Lilly was good at predicting events and describing physical appearances, but not so much in understanding the psychological undertones of a situation. I think in combing current and old knowledge in astrology, you start to see things as less black and white.

I do think that instead of analyzing the horary to death, it would be less time consuming and easier to ask the querent himself or someone you share an acquaintance with. The horary will not give you any sort of confirmation without real life confirmation. I think the information it often provides is helpful in other ways more so than just simple yes/no answers, such as compatibility, the other person's intentions, etc. Often answers are more complicated than a simple yes or no anyway.