Sun, Moon, Galactic Centre Alignments and big Earthquakes

Most of the astrological analyses of the earthquake and the following Tsunami on 26 December 2004 that I have read, have not reflected the colossal proportions of the event. I was looking for really unique astronomical / astrological constellations which do not repeat frequently. Let me list some aspects I think correspond well to an event of that magnitude. To keep it short, I will leave the interpretations to the reader.

? The Moon, half a day before its full phase, was very high in northern declination and had ? about 2 hours before the earthquake - passed a 3D Opposition to the Galactic Centre (1?20?).
? The Sun had entered Capricorn (Solstice) a few day earlier and was approaching Facies (M22 Globular Cluster)
? Neptune had strong paran aspects to Menkar and Algol, Saturn to Pollux (for interpretations see STARLIGHT)
? Several planets were aligned to fixed stars, taking their projection on to the ecliptic (the orb is less than 1?):
o Mars ?conjunct? Toliman, ?opposite? the Pleiades
o Saturn ?conjunct? Procyon
o Uranus ?conjunct? Fomalhaut
o Pluto ?opposite? El Nath, Capella and Mintaka

Crucial in my opinion is the alignment of the gravitationally most important bodies at the Winter Solstice, the Moon (the earth?s child), the Sun (the earth?s parent) and the Galactic Centre (the Sun?s parent). The Earth was thus between Sun / Galactic Centre on one side and the Moon on the other side.
The Moon?s close 3D-opposition to the Galactic Centre 2-3 hours before the event seems to have been the trigger for the enormous release of tension that had built up between the Indian and the Sunda plate.

But it gets really interesting when we look a few days ahead. There will be a similar alignment at the Summer Solstice full moon phase.

? On 20 June at 19h UT, the moon occults Antares (for latitudes North)
? Cancer ingress of the Sun is on 21 June at 06:46 UT
? The Moon, in very high southern declination, is conjunct the Galactic Centre on 21 June at 22h UT. The 3D orb is less than 1? !
? Full Moon on 22 June at 04:14 UT, 0?51? Cancer ? Capricorn
? Planets aligned with fixed stars (ecliptic projection, orb 1?)
o Saturn ?conjunct? Procyon (again!)
o Uranus ?opposite? Zosma
o Pluto ?opposite? El Nath, Alnilam and Mintaka
? Mercury is conjunct Venus ? like last December 26 ? on the north Nodes of Saturn and Pluto.

Again, the gravitational forces of the Moon, the Sun and the Galactic Centre on our Earth are aligned. This time, the Earth is between the Moon / Galactic Centre on one side and the Sun on the other side.

Will there be another big event? Maybe tension, geologically or otherwise, has built up somewhere else? California?
Will the Moon?s conjunction with the Galactic Centre be the trigger?
Could we locate it with parans and AC / MC? - The Uranus / Pluto paran line goes through Los Angeles, Baghdad and Japan.

Let us hope nothing like last December will happen. Maybe nothing will happen at all, or we will not notice it (yet).

Ren?

Another point on this Summer Solstice full moon:

Being very high in southern declination right now (28 degrees south) means that for those of us in the northern hemisphere it is very low on the horizon - the lowest it will be in its 19 year Metonic cycle. At the time of the tsunami it was very high - for details of why this is , see Jean Elliott?s article The Lunar Standstill Season.

I'm not sure how all this lunar energy and nodal interaction plays into events like the tsunami but maybe these kinds of events are part of the reason why ancient astrologers took notice of 'lunar standstills'? This solstice does seem to be a time of powerful energy.
Anyway, if you get a clear view of the sky that isn?t blocked by tall trees, take a look at tonight?s full Moon ? even last night it was quite stunning.