Mars combust till late July 2017 ?

Hi Folks,

Surely this has to be significant ?

Basically Mars gets sidelined by Mr Old Sunny.

All those Martian energies just get vapourised in July and reborn in August ?

I just heard that the US Senate has delayed its holiday till late July. Got the feeling they won't achieve too much. Or do they just roll over and have their tummies tickled ?

What do you All think ?

Mars also ingresses into Leo so the vapourising must get real intense then.

Exact on 27th July.

H

Well, it does happen every couple of years, Rocko, so in itself I can't see it as particularly significant.

However, I'd say this one is more significant than most because there's an unusually tight resonance between the conjunction (4? 12') and the opposition next year (4? 9' Leo/Aquarius) ? which prefigures the Jupiter/Pluto opposition (4? 21') in the very close cradle configuration of 20th July 2026 (when Neptune will be at 4? 21' Aries and Uranus at 4? 38' Gemini). My feeling is that the coming Sun/Mars cycle will release something, or sow a seed, which will come to fruition around the time of that configuration.

Hey Rocko:

Best to let us know what houses rules Taurus and Scorpio in your natal chart, or else, it's like spitting on the ceiling.

I have a Venus Pluto transit going on, myself.

Venus co-rules my natal 10th and Pluto co-rules my 4th house. T. Pluto is trining my natal Venus in the 10th house of career.

I am returning to my past, my past career of some 30 years !

On Tuesday, I sent out a resume to a job opening, on-line, for no good reason, just for the h*ll of it? And, lo and behold, the guy calls me the next day and wants me to work for him !

I never expected this offer in a million years, actually. I thought that my previous career in (XXXXX) was toast. However, you can never say never, I guess !

T. Mars is currently in Cancer, a sign of its detriment, and also, is combust the Sun. NOT GOOD !

However, in my humble opinion, if your natal planet is well aspected, then you have nothing to worry about the transit. The natal chart planet's good aspects essentially overrules the negativity of the current transit.

However, t. Mars in Cancer is currently = my natal Part of Fortune, a very fortutious transit. So, let us see where the donkey takes us, shall we.

My Solar Return chart is killer, do check out, yours ! In my SR for 2017, Mercury is exactly conjunct the SR Gemini MC, while Virgo is rising.

The SR Virgo rising degree conjoins my natal 3rd house. My previous work is transportation.

SP Mercury is also dignified in Gemini, in its own sign, so the Solar Return tells the story.

But, I must add that my secondary progressed natal Mercury (also, in Virgo) is retrograde. When SP Mercury is retrograde, one definition is that it brings the "past" back to you.

Things and circumstances that you once thought were important, come back to you, to re-establish their importance in your life.

The retrograde planets definitely have a boomerang effect in the natal chart !

S.

Re: Mars combust till late July 2017 ?

Rocko wrote:Hi Folks,

Surely this has to be significant ?

Basically Mars gets sidelined by Mr Old Sunny.

All those Martian energies just get vapourised in July and reborn in August ?

I just heard that the US Senate has delayed its holiday till late July. Got the feeling they won't achieve too much. Or do they just roll over and have their tummies tickled ?

What do you All think ?

Mars also ingresses into Leo so the vapourising must get real intense then.

Exact on 27th July.

H

It's not JUST Sun and Mars combust. We have to ponder the aspects that Sun/Mars makes to those who have natal planets or angles in late cardinal (Libra, Aries).

Also, Sun/Mars combust in late Cancer is squaring Uranus in Aries, a rather nasty transit if I may say.

Those of you, in particular, born in the early 1980's with natal Saturn conjunct Pluto in Libra, may well feel the wrath of Sun and Mars, (the square) while transiting Uranus opposes your Saturn/Pluto conjunction.

Expect the unexpected !

S.

I'm sticking with the search for general themes.

Interesting that in Horary Mars combust may NOT actually be bad.

ie The God of Fire enjoying a fire bath ? Sort of makes sense.

Yes the square to Uranus is of importance.

Thanks for the inputs.

H

The Delaware sized iceberg that just broke off in Antarctica comes to mind. We will not see the repercussions for some time, which makes me think of the separating conjunction (in time the truth, from the Sun aspect, may be obvious). There is a sort of loose cardinal cross. I don't know many people close to me who aren't going through some sort of crisis situation. My best friend's marriage might be ending, a coworker's young dog has liver disease that is costing her $20,000 (increasing her debt). Etc. I am just trying to go with the flow but I feel the pressure in my chart, since I have loads of cardinal influences. I tend to expect change, though. I feel like I am counseling everyone else through this rough time.