sure we do ... ever hear of the civil war? this is a reprise, what with the trumpsters ... white supremecists, kkk, neonazies (what would they say to the assertion that der Fuhrer's patriline was Jewish?) ... protesting the iconoclasm of the majority regarding destruction of false idols?

It would be a suave move to donate the statuary to a Hall of False Idols at Chicago's DuSable Museum as hostages of the aforesaid Civil War .... I'm pretty sure the land it is on was part of the acreage of Stephen Douglas's estate ... is southernmost boundary, which Douglas had donated to the war effort and became Camp Douglas ... a prison camp as grim as Andersonville

astrology anyone???

bannons chart - nov 27, 1953 - norfolk, va.. time unknown.. a noon time puts the moon at 28 leo, not far from pluto at 25... strong mercury in the chart given it's stationary forward position... pluto is stationary moving retro..

the moon is moving about 12 degrees per day, so either way, a moon anywhere from 22 leo, to about 4 virgo is a good approximation of where his moon is - basically conjunct the solar eclipse chart...

it would appear he is the ideological person behind trump, but perhaps the ideology that got trump into the white house, is no longer in play? that would appear to be the case at this point... ship trump looks rudderless at this point in time... trump - whatever power he might have had, other then to solidify his 'brand trump, or logo trump insignia' seems mostly lost at this point.. the timing so close to the eclipse seems quite relevant..

SG Foxe Mate I heard many many people comment that this Eclipse, which is this thread, would split America.

I couldn't see that at the time but it does see to be coming true.

I thought you all loved each other you all.

Eclipses tend to see Leaders loosing their heads and that seems to have happened to Bannon.

What will Trump do now ? Really a lot of bumpy Astro Weather coming.

But Mercury once it has combusted does form a strong trine, nearly, with Uranus.

So till the 5th Sept that will be in play.

H

arvind,

one has to sign into tumbler in order to see it.. most folks don't have a tumbler account, so i doubt it will get a lot of exposure and i for one, will not be seeing it!

James: Yes, you are right. Saved passwords and log-on is so seamless nowadays I forgot about having an account. Silly me. Oh well, still a good blog. I would recommend anyone to check it out. I will PM the blog owner for permission to upload his article here.[/list]

A piece from Adrian Ross Duncan in Mark's thread ...

".... This will inevitably expose the extent of Trump?s involvement with Deutsche Bank, which holds hundreds of millions in personally-guaranteed debt for the president. Even if there are criminal charges, it seems unlikely that the president would be indicted, or ? with Republicans controlling both the Senate and Congress ? impeached.

But the pressure on Trump will be enormous, and this will make it very difficult for him to succeed in his legislative agenda. Nonetheless, there is currently a Saturn/Uranus trine, which occurs about once every 44 years. Nixon was formally impeached in February 1974 at the time of the last trine, which also took place as Saturn and Uranus were moving from one sign to the next. Uranus was exactly square US Pluto from 1974-1975, and this happens again with another series of three squares from June 2017 to April 2018.

Saturn in harmony with Uranus does show powerful democratic forces in society, so it is quite likely that the ?fake media?, as Trumps likes to call them, will wear down the thin-skinned Trump and his presidency.

The Eclipse and War There is another take on the August 2017 eclipse. The Sun and Moon in the 9th house conjoin a very powerful Mars trine Saturn, which is associated with military muscle. It is therefore likely that the USA will display its military might on the international scene at this time, and indeed, if Trump is under pressure, it would not be the first time a politician conjures up the threat of war to distract the domestic opposition. Trump?s Sun/Moon opposition sits right on the US Mars at 21.22 Gemini, which increases the likelihood of an act of war during his presidential term.

Furthermore, the 2017 eclipse itself falls on Trump?s Mars, ... "

I'd warn again that this weekend coming up involves t.Mars crossing t.Node, and Mercury combust the Sun. 25th - 27th August ?

Mercury is also currently retro and this can give a feeling to those sensitive that somebody has their foot on your throat.

NOT GOOD.

H

i'd set bannon's moon to the exactitude of today's eclipse, tho' conjunct Trump's mars a possibility ... eg he'll be having a lunar return during totality ... I suggest on this the Kalends of September (Augustus?) Bannon is Cassius ... Caesar's assassination a Republican conspiracy ... tho trump more crassus than caesar ... bannon conjunct mars/eclipse off principal's ascendant ... knife in back ... he is already predicting failure for trump administration ...

I'm just wondering if Steve Bannan's "attack" on Trump is related to Uranus turning direct and heading back towards the Eclipse Point, under which he was fired ?

28°50' - 24°35' ?

For me Uranus will be rolling back and forth over the Eclipse Point until I think Spring 2019.

It is a trine from Aries, but this time there is no Saturn to temper Uranus's radical ideas.

But what I read in the London Times today made a lot of sense and explains why Trump was so obnoxious on the campaign trail.

He didn't think he had a Cat's Chance and therefore went out Swinging a la Tennis.

Hit and hope !! It didn't matter what he said because he believed he was going to loose.

H

PS I think I have to look closer at Trump's Chart to see where this Bolt came from.

Mein Gott if it is Uranus then he literally had nearly every planet at him now as this Stellium forms. All except Jupiter.

So the Sun is approaching around 28°50' Aquarius and that means it is reactivating the 21st August 2017 Solar Eclipse Point.

I remember that was fairly +VE except for Steve Bannon. So we could expect energetic +VE News from the States.

H