Donald Trump (in 2018)

We do need a thread for Donald Trump. Perhaps we can do it year by year.

I don't know how to include his chart but he was born around 10.50 am in NY on July 14th 1946.

We did have a thread about his chart but the some of the many exceptional things he has from my perspective are ...

1/ Mars/ Regulus / Asc / late degrees Leo Rising
2/ Intercepted Sun Sign in the 10th.
3/ Born under a Lunar Eclipse.
4/ The 21st Aug 2018 "American" Solar Eclipse fell very close to his Mars / Asc
5/ His progressed Mercury avoids combustion to well into his Adulthood.

I think his Intercepted Sun Sign, and therefore Moon are very significant because they force him to appear detached, but in fact he is very controlling.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apart from the fact we need a thread of the President of the USA recently he has started warning shots about a Trade War.

We should be very concerned because in my book when Uranus entered Taurus in the 1930s it was Protectionism that caused The Great Depression.

I'm NOT too sure why but Uranus in Taurus does seem to generate Nationalism.

Uranus is currently moving towards Taurus again arriving this spring, and is just now trining Trump's Mars and Ascendant, and possibly reactivating the 21st Aug Eclipse Point, depending on what you believe.

His Mars is stimulated by Uranus till mid to later this April. A long time to run.

Other points include The Node applying to a more recent Eclipse Point around 11°37' Leo and then on towards Trump's n.Pluto around 10°03'.

I would think that a Saturn-esk Node applying to your n.Pluto in the 12th House could be a real "killer".

People don't pay too much attention to n.Pluto but really it is very important in matters of Survival.

So with Taurus ending up permanently in Taurus in 2019, I think Trump could be starting something that has really major ramifications.

Yes Saturn arrives in the Summer to soothe Uranus in Taurus so sense may prevail then.

However, once Jupiter has trined Uranus on the 8th November, just after the 6th Nov Mid-Terms we may find that Trumpy has little power left but to slap Tariffs on people he doesn't like.

It could then all go badly wrong.

What do people think ?

H

We once had an excellent thread discussion about Trump, as you well know. But, it got shut down, as rude people came on the thread and started beaking off, attacking people, making threats, etc.

Let's hope that this new thread is MUCH more civilized.

Trump is experiencing a bitter week, as t. Mars transits his natal Moon in Sagittarius, and opposes his natal Sun, and t. Mercury squares his Sun and Moon, as people in his inner circle are quitting.

Hope Hicks, a long time personal aide and media adviser, FINITO !

HR McMaster, his national security advisor, soon to be gone !

Very soon, all Trumpty dumpty will have left is his vice president, Pence, and his own daughter.

Therefore, he will have no choice but to give Ivanka Trump and Pence a cabinet role, since nobody else wants to work with that blowhard.

I've never heard of a President or Prime Minister giving his child a cabinet post in the last 200 years. have you ? But, with Trump, the weirdest things are possible.

Regarding the trade war, very dangerous for the whole world, hard to justify it, nobody wants it, except Trump.

A complete act of political suicide.

Even American businesses who voted for Trump are opposed to it.

Unless he pulls out and reverses the tariff (unlikely) on imported steel (25%) and aluminum (10 %), I see this turning into a nasty trade war, countries boycotting or tariffing (according to media reports) American products, like harley davidson motorcyles, levis jeans and tennesee whisky.

But it punishes allies like Canada, the most, since we provide most of the steel and aluminum for U.S. markets.

Rocko, please go take a look at my discussion on the national chart for Canada for 12:05 pm.

That chart speaks volumes about Canada's difficulties with foreign lands and foreigners, meddling in our affairs. First, Trudeau and India, then Trump with his unexpected, unfair tariffs on Canadian steel (ruled by Mars) and aluminium (ruled by Uranus).

How's this for a "one two" punch? Transiting Saturn opposite the Canadian Moon, Uranus, and Sun, in Cancer, while transiting Neptune in Pisces squares the Canadian chart ruler Venus (15 Gemini).

Canada's natal Neptune in the 7th house means forming partnerships with Neptune type entities, but also, being possibly deceived by them ?

Such as, aboriginal people (already happened)

The tobacco companies, (ruled by Neptune) soundly defeated by the courts, and so, their interest in entering the marijuana grow op business, BIG TIME, with big warehouses the size of small Canadian cities (coming).

Our closest allies (such as USA) are likely to deceive us. N. Venus square transiting Neptune.

Meanwhile, these aspects also powerfully corroborate the Canadian 12:05 pm chart !

S.

Re: Donald Trump (in 2018)

Rocko wrote:
I think his Intercepted Sun Sign, and therefore Moon are very significant because they force him to appear detached, but in fact he is very controlling.

H
There's another way to interpret the intercepted natal Sun and Moon, such as DJT's.

Essentially, an intercepted planet is much like Hans Christiaan Anderson's tall tale, The Emperor who wore no clothes ? It's a position of delusionality. except that it comes straight from the gutter.

When natal Sun is intercepted, you are actually lower than others, or in the pit, even though with Sun in the 10th, you may think that you are higher or better than the rest of us ?

So, to overcompensate, Trump consistently rains on the parades of others, by calling them "disgusting," "crooked," "ugly," "fat," as a way of justifying his male superiority.

But, as they say in the used car business, it's hard to buff a turd.

That's very interesting what you say about Intercepted Sun Signs.

Yeh I think we are sort of talking the same language. A definite disconnection and I think any sort of Control Freakery always comes form lack of confidence.

Although I've seen that in 10th House friends of mine too who don't have an Intercepted Sun Sign.

Interesting what you are saying about him being deserted. The Hope hicks thing is very strange. Why did she jack it in ?

And that all sort of adds to my idea about the Node transiting his n.Pluto.

Well everybody has that about every 18.5 years but ONLY recently have I tried to understand its transits.

Heh maybe the Canadian Chart has info about MJ ? As it is mostly a Canadian things so far.

Or would that just be Speculation ?

H

sabumnim wrote: Rocko, please go take a look at my discussion on the national chart for Canada for 12:05 pm.

That chart speaks volumes about Canada's difficulties with foreign lands and foreigners, meddling in our affairs. First, Trudeau and India, then Trump with his unexpected, unfair tariffs on Canadian steel (ruled by Mars) and aluminium (ruled by Uranus).
S.
sab - my problem with your comment here is this is not how canada has been viewed the past 150 years by other countries... in fact, it has generally been the opposite of what you articulate here...

what i think one needs to do is separate the transit data - saturn opposing important planets in the canada chart - regardless which chart you use, and just what the chart tells us... of that, there is plenty of subjectivity to go around, but for the record - that sun/uranus trine jupiter in pisces in the solar 9th seems to have always implied a type of ease in international relationships with other countries... so, i would have to say the present transit of saturn opposing the cancer sun/uranus conjunction here is throwing a different light on the matter thanks out present leader - trudeau jnr... and as those who practice mundane astrology know - the sun in the chart is representative of the leader of the country... so for the record - regardless whether one uses a midnight chart, or a 12:05pm chart - the transits tell more of a story here then the positions of the planets in either national chart as i see it..

i continue to question the focus on these threads which are scattered at best and more like gossip rag astrology, then anything all that substantial... this is another reason i maintain these kinds of posts are better off in the general astrology section as opposed to the mundane astro section... but - not to worry! no moderators appear anywhere in sight!!!

James:

I disagree with your latest post. It's rude and insulting.

What about Canada for the last 250 years that you think is wrong, please explain ! You tend to generalize, a lot.

It's not "gossip rag" astrology, at all, when a second national chart for Canada is being presented as a credible chart, and I have shown the astrology matching the reality and you can't really dispute the astrology.

About Canada being taken over or manipulated by foreigners, that's not gossip rag astrology at all, but a frequent, long time lament of Canadians when dealing with Americans and Englanders.

What you demonstrate is that you are stubborn and set in your ways and you are not open minded in your approach. Many astrologers are like that ? You can use the failed Aries rising chart, however, be my guest.

The best approach is to stack the two charts, side by side, and then, the astrology community, at large, can make up their minds, as to which chart for Canada is best.

As you are aware, the United States has at least three so-called national charts; Gemini rising, the Sibley chart (Sagittarius) and the Marc Penfield Scorpio rising chart.

So, Canada is certainly not the only country with this dilemma.

S.

Rocko wrote:
Interesting what you are saying about him being deserted. The Hope hicks thing is very strange. Why did she jack it in ?
Rocko wrote:
And that all sort of adds to my idea about the Node transiting his n.Pluto.

Well everybody has that about every 18.5 years but ONLY recently have I tried to understand its transits.

Heh maybe the Canadian Chart has info about MJ ? As it is mostly a Canadian things so far.

Or would that just be Speculation ?

H

Regarding Hope Hicks' resignation, we have to look at Trump's inauguration chart to see the true picture. Perhaps it's related to Trump, himself. He is an inexperienced political leader and people coming and going was frankly, expected.

Hicks was born Oct 21, 1988, Grenwich, Conneticutt, USA.

Her natal chart reveals a true understanding of power and how to obtain power. her Moon is in Pisces, conjoining the north node at 13 pisces, and Neptune, by transit, conjoins the nodes.

That is an aspect of treachery, perjury, or deception. Maybe there is something going down that we do not know about ?

Whenever one experiences transiting SP Moon going through your natal 12th house, the tendency is to isolate yourself from the rest of the world.

However, one thing that I have noticed about that transit is that, people that you thought were your friends, turn out to be liars and or back-stabbers.

So, one approach is to set up the biggest mousetrap, possible, and wait for someone to take the cheese.

Regarding the Canadian chart and mj, mj is ruled by Neptune and Neptune is prominent in the national chart for Canada. The Libra rising chart has Neptune in the 7th house. The midnight chart has Neptune rising.

Anyway you slice it, Canada's destiny with mj is inevitable.

However, with SP Moon in Capricorn soon to be squaring natal Neptune in Aries, that speaks of a future deception, collusion, and or a hidden agenda by the Liberal government about the marijuana legalization issue.

Canada is a country rife with collusion, actually. For example, in the city where I live in, all of the gas stations raise their prices and lower their prices at the same time. The price of gas can go up, 10 to 15 cents a litre, or go down, 10 to 15 cents a litre, literally overnight, and nobody knows why !

On Saturday, the cost of regular gas was $ 1.15 Cdn, but this morning, it sky-rocketed to $1.26 a litre and no logical explanation.

There are no 'price wars' amongst gas stations in in this country ! The only explanation is collusion amongst the oil companies.

Many Canadians living near the U.S. border gas up, there, saving up to $5.00 a fillup ! While there, good time to stock up on cheese and dairy products. Canadian cheese and milk is so expensive ! You can get a huge block of cheese for just $ 7.00 U.S., while in Canada, it costs $ 12 to $ 15.00 bucks !

Canada is a crooked country, (natal sun square neptune) in every aspect.

S.

It's not necessarily rude, but I agree, it doesn't follow the subject thread. However, pretty much everyone has broken that rule on this site, yourself included.

We learned in the news, today, (Monday March 5th, 2018) that Trump has now softened his stance on a trade war with Canada, and that tariffs for Canada and Mexico on steel and aluminium could be set aside, if a suitable NAFTA agreement got renegotiated.

Meanwhile, Time Magazine says Trump has changed his mind and the trade war won't happen at all!

http://time.com/5186254/donald-trump-trade-wars-good/

S.

sab,

the question is, are you going to focus on the news / gossip / rumour mill / or are you going to focus on the astrology?

take a look at your post immediately above to see what i am talking about... no astrology in it whatsoever... i know - now with this post you can say the same towards me... it is very tiring..

James,

I think it is all about what level one is trying to break things down at. We need Threads on various topics but I've found a High Level Rolling Mundane Analysis very helpful and really I don't want to go lower than that.

I know most people are very n.Chart driven but until I can get solid n.Charts on the areas I'm following I'll tend to raise topics here.

I think we should be a bit more results orientated. Make some Judgements and Predictions.

Some of the Threads I've raised have come to nothing but I think the are all relevant Geopolitically.

But now that Pluto seems to be moving SR Jupiter perhaps I'll be able to rest.

Trumpy also seems to have calmed down as the Moon has ebbed from Full in his Virgo 1st. Leo 12th and 1st.

H